• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 FrostyXan

FrostyXan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:43 PM

So I bought the new blackheart board with and envy breach for my SP Vibe. I assembled it and looked fine, I put in my HPA tank and it starts leaking from the grip frame and asa without it even being on. I fixed the ASA leak, but i've tried lubing the bolt, making sure the screws are tightened right, and changing the dwell down to 17ms. I'm pretty sure it's a solenoid problem but i have no clue where to start with that or how it happened. I put back in my old board and it's fine. Could it be a hose, solenoid, or bolt problem? I need some opinions and/or solutions ASAP if possible (I have a tournament here soon). Thank you.

#2 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,864 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:46 PM

So where specifically is it leaking from? Have you aired it up with the body separate from the frame to help pinpoint the leaks?

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT • 09 Impulse • HB REV-i • Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor • Grillz • PE 70/45 • Feedback - 23/0/0

Fear is the mind-killer

#3 FrostyXan

FrostyXan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 12:00 AM

I actually just did that, It feels like it's coming from the small hole on the solenoid. Or atleast that's what i think it is, the big black box on the board?

#4 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,864 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 11:09 AM

Yeah, that's the solenoid. I know the cover can be taken off the solenoid, but I don't know if that lets you get far enough inside to check the solenoid armature, which has the part that's doing the leaking. You may just have to contact GOG and see what they say.

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT • 09 Impulse • HB REV-i • Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor • Grillz • PE 70/45 • Feedback - 23/0/0

Fear is the mind-killer

#5 FrostyXan

FrostyXan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 11:43 AM

Yeah, I opened it up and made sure the first O-Ring is fine and it is, ,but I'm thinking it's a bit deeper and I don't know if I'm willing to break it all down. I called GoG and hopefully can get it shipped in and returned for a new one. Thank you for the help though!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Vibe, blackheart, problem, leak, help, air

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users