2 replies to this topic

#1 BiggieCheez

BiggieCheez

TechPB's Cheeziest player of 2014

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 09:00 PM

Ok. I am getting really annoyed at this point. There have been so many problems and I think this is the last problem that I have to fix. OK, so when I go to air the marker up, the gauge shoots to above the reading limit on the gauge and fires off a shot, it does this so fast, I don't have time to de-gas the marker. than I back out my LPR and do the thing where I turn it until it shoots consistently. I go to de-gas the marker and fire off the remaining air in the regulator. Sometimes it will stay at where I set it to on the LPR, and sometimes, without touching the LPR, the marker will shoot back up to above 300 or 400 psi and fire off a round without the gun even being on. Please help me, I really want to use this gun and in the like 3 weeks that I have had it, there has been a lot of problems. Thanks

Ebay feedback  http://www.ebay.com/usr/biggiecheez

BST Feedback 3/0/0

#2 Punisher068

Punisher068

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 12:00 PM

Are you still using the stock primary reg?Two of my teammates had early Quests,with the stock regs nothing but issues,I convinced them to switch to Palmers ULP Fatties.Issues solved

Sounds like your lpr may be sticking also,rebuild it and makes sure the piston is well lubed 

Be very careful with the spikes,the same two teammates had 3 bolts break at the center bolt oring(stock&Goldmember) from there the spikes.I think this gun is a good candidate for lower pressure bottles

Be patient with this gun,once it's up and running a smooth,quiet,fast beast of a gun

#3 BiggieCheez

BiggieCheez

TechPB's Cheeziest player of 2014

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 05:32 PM

Are you still using the stock primary reg?Two of my teammates had early Quests,with the stock regs nothing but issues,I convinced them to switch to Palmers ULP Fatties.Issues solved

Sounds like your lpr may be sticking also,rebuild it and makes sure the piston is well lubed 

Be very careful with the spikes,the same two teammates had 3 bolts break at the center bolt oring(stock&Goldmember) from there the spikes.I think this gun is a good candidate for lower pressure bottles

Be patient with this gun,once it's up and running a smooth,quiet,fast beast of a gun

Hi, no I am using a CP reg and I will try to rebuild the LPR and post what happens when I do.

Ebay feedback  http://www.ebay.com/usr/biggiecheez

BST Feedback 3/0/0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users