• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 PaintYourFriends

PaintYourFriends

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 11:33 PM

Hi, I recently started using the chat more often on my new account ( because I had forgotten this one's password at the time) named CallMeChase. I now realize I really should have read the rules before chatting because I jokingly used homophobic diction and got a warning, accidentally used a bright/ wrong color for my text, and I'm not exactly sure what I did to get banned, maybe what I said was taken the wrong way and I see how that could happen. I've had problems using a filter on what I say my entire life and it's caused me so much grief and I've been really trying to improve on that and I realize that If I want to use the chat function I need to conduct myself in a more respectful and less ignorant way. I apologize for how I acted today, sincerely. I had really been enjoying getting back into paintball and just talking to people who share my interest. Just a really off day for me. I'm not asking to get un-banned but I would like to get this out there as well as know the duration of my ban be it quantified or indefinite and if there is anything I can do to prove my merit. Thanks 

#2 TechPB-Willie

TechPB-Willie

The man behind the scene.

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,708 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 09:00 AM

If this is your first Ban and we can assist you with gaining access to your old account. Now if your old account has shown similar actions, your ban maybe longer than the typical week.

So to clarify ban from the chat room or on average for a week. But if this is a common action, then it can be extended to more than a week.

So take the week and reflect which it appears you are and then come back and remember before you hit send, think and it is good to know the rules so you do understand why you got banned. It is a the accumulation of your actions that caused the ban. We are not baby sitters here. So if we give you a warning on one thing and you jump and do another infraction it shows a pattern that we will not tolerate nor accept.

Hope this answers all your questions and concerns,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users