• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 PaintballHawaiiRE

PaintballHawaiiRE

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 11:37 PM

This is my second attempt at getting someone to look at the pictures I took. The pictures enclosed in the album are pictures of the manifold, just so someone who is more experienced than I can look at them and determine if it is fixable by my incompetent hands or if it needs to be sent it. When I air the gun up, the air comes through the grips, louder and more abundant than when it first happened a week or so ago. So if you could look at these pictures and determine what's wrong, that would help a lot. 

http://imgur.com/a/OaQ6L  <---- all the pictures are in here

#2 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,935 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 12:19 AM

Try posting these in the MacDev forum on PBN. A gripframe leak isnt always due to a manifold either.

#3 PaintballHawaiiRE

PaintballHawaiiRE

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 12:23 AM

Try posting these in the MacDev forum on PBN. A gripframe leak isnt always due to a manifold either.

thanks, i was just posting the pictures because i don't know what the manifold is supposed to look like, and my other post got responses telling me to check the manifold

#4 PaintballHawaiiRE

PaintballHawaiiRE

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 01:45 AM

thanks, i was just posting the pictures because i don't know what the manifold is supposed to look like, and my other post got responses telling me to check the manifold

did what you said, the macdev tech said one of the seals in the solenoid spool had blown, so I have to send it to a service center in california. thanks for your help playdoh

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: drone dx, leak

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users