Jump to content


Photo

Help with site

i4

  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 gogglei420

gogglei420

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 05:11 AM

I want to order from this site
I want to know if this is a reliable and original equipment
Thanks


http://www.ansgear.com



#2 pber709

pber709

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago, IL

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:09 AM

This is probably the number one online retailer of paintball equipment.  I have order numerous things from them and was pleased every single time.  They dont ship as fast as some people want them to but it really doesnt bother me.


If you want to be on a team and are in the Chicagoland area pm me.

Save a rock, throw an Ion!


#3 Talucci

Talucci

    Canadian Baller

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ontario, Canada

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:25 AM

It is as secure as online retailing gets. Ordered many products from them, always positive. Great customer service in my experience as well.

#4 hyoung41

hyoung41

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 09:42 AM

in terms of whether or not you should buy from them, yes. they are real. however, don't expect to have your gear by next weekend. shipping is bad, but I am on the east coast and theyre in califorinia I think so if youre closer you might have a better experience. another favorite site of mine is hustlepaintball.com



#5 gibbeepbroxzor

gibbeepbroxzor

    Senior Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,347 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:40 AM

I've always found their shipping perfectly fine, and I live in Virginia. Getting a package in 7 business days or less for standard shipping is fantastic. I remember when you could be waiting 3 weeks for a package from across the country...



#6 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

    Space Cowboy

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,388 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ohio

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:12 AM

If you're on the East coast, I find PunishersPB to be the best place to order from.

fuck yolo
#carpediem

Feedback 2/0/0   Buy my shit here: http://www.techpb.co...-bob-long-vcom/


#7 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

    Blow-dough'ed

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,107 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Twin Cities, MN

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:28 AM

ANSGear.com has screwed up TONS of orders and then had bad CS. I would strongly suggest Hustle PB over ANS.

#8 r45vt

r45vt

    Sophomore Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 557 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:44 AM

ANS has always been great to me.  I live in Cali and will do the free shipping if I won't be in the north side of LA any time soon from when I want the gear.

 

I have had them make a mistake in an order and without question they sent the multiple items out to me.  I think I had ordered 5 pods and they only sent 1 or something like that.  

 

In person 90% of the employees are fantastic and are players themselves.  The other 10% are just new and lack experience but one of the good guys will back them up.

 

 

I actually had a guy there run around for 15 minutes looking for old Autococker SR eyes from a stripped model from years ago and sell me the eyes out of it at a good price.  

 

There paint prices are pretty high so I don't buy paint from them anymore.


My youtube channel:

https://www.youtube....QgnGna7lWBK-c3w

 

Watch some paint splat on people!


#9 Brook

Brook

    Old n00b

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington (the state one...)

Posted 24 January 2014 - 03:12 PM

ANSGear.com has screwed up TONS of orders and then had bad CS. I would strongly suggest Hustle PB over ANS.

 

I had ansgear screw up on one of my orders (out of three orders total with them, not a big enough sample to be statistically significant). They sent empire elbow pads rather than empire knee pads.

 

However, they were very responsive, paid for the whole return, and rush shipped the replacement to me. I have no complaints about their customer service.

 

EDIT: Oh and if you watch their site, it seems like anything you want will eventually come on sale.


Edited by Brook, 24 January 2014 - 03:13 PM.

...um...I have another stupid question...


#10 hyoung41

hyoung41

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 03:25 AM

that is true. they probably have the most sales







0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users