• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jeramiej22

Jeramiej22

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 08:58 PM

If I (or any one else for that matter), were to open up my property (woods with open fields and marsh) to a BYOP game on the weekends with only a few stipulations/rules with minimal costs how many people would be interested, and what would players be looking to have "staged" in the field?
 Simple rules like:

A.) Sign a waiver of Liability before entering field 

B.) Clean up after yourself
C.) BYOP - I don't have air set up but I'm sure I could make an agreement with the local sports shop to supply HPA cheap

D.) $10 all day (10am -6pm) to help with clean up and upkeep costs more so than profit.

I'm looking for ideas that people would be interested in seeing in a single field. Personally I have 10 acres of land that I can use or open up for use. Just curious to what people would be looking for on a field that they would like to play at?

Any help, ideas, suggestions are welcome.

Thank you for your time in assisting me with this.

JJ 

Edited by Jeramiej22, 28 January 2014 - 09:02 PM.

#2 Akkadian_Tim

Akkadian_Tim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 03:02 PM

Best of luck to you.

Whereabouts is the land?  It matters because where it is will help determine the end result in number of players.  People have to be willing to get there / the land has to be accessible.

As far as what to put on the field?  I'd recommend starting with cheaper bunkers by using whatever materials you can have access to.  Plywood works, pallets with some material to block up any holes work, and of course sandbags.  The type of structures and cover are less important than the effect they provide, especially for what is effectively an "outlaw ball" field.  If things go well and it turns into what could be a viable hobby business or even a regular business, then consider investing into more unique or complete structures.  When it comes to building cover, just make sure that they are safe and that there's no loose debris, nails, or other nasty and unsafe surprises for players.

You'll want to make sure a chrono is available, and that people are using it.  Safety still comes first, so make sure guns are chrono'd and masks stay on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users