2 replies to this topic

#1 VTMpaintball

VTMpaintball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 10:35 PM

I am going on trip so new to living legends and i had some questions:

I choose horde but what do the teams mean on the team like on horde theres sections what are those for and does it suck if you're alone and you have no one to talk to and play with I am experienced player for almost 5 yrs now but don't know anyone and where do I go for paint and will there be a long line for paint and if so should I go early if there is a huge line for paint and other paintball orders and is it good paint and I was going to use my t9.1 but mostly my ego 11 or should i just go with ego all time or t9.1 and how many cases should I buy. 

thanks VTMpaintball

(Matt) 

#2 XGC_Cheevo

XGC_Cheevo

Pod Scalping You

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,867 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 10:57 PM

Welcome to TechPB!

The squads under each legion just mean that's who you will be doing rumbles with, not really much else.  You will also probably be somewhat organized by the leader of said squad and told to push certain sections of the field all weeekend.

There are literally thousands of players at the event, you will have plenty of people to talk to but by all means stop on by the TechPB area of the staging and hang out if you want.  Paint lines generally move very fast, its the registration which is the killer.  Don't think I've ever waited in line more than ten minutes for paint and after the first rush for it on Saturday its almost instant.

Paint is your choice of Marbs or Evil so it will hopefully be very good.  Only one year so far has it not been superb.

Marker is up to you but I prefer a hopper in the woods, I had a T9.1 and while fun it wasn't the fun I wanted at LL.  Yes, I realize a T9.1 can have a hopper as well.  This year I'll be shooting upwards of 5-6 cases but its up to you on that as well.  My first time at Legends I barely shot 2.

#3 TechPB-Willie

TechPB-Willie

The man behind the scene.

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,710 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:54 AM

Welcome to TechPB,

Sorry to hear you choose the Horde but it will still fun, lol. Just kidding. I have many friends on the Horde side.

In regards to your questions, I have to agree with XGC_Cheevo with all his responses. It really will depend on your preference and how may insertions you will do. If your a player that can go on and on, then you may use more paint. But most of the time the average between all players is just under two cases. I believe Sean Scott stated it was 1.8 cases to be exact. There are quite a few players that average about 4 cases an event. Such as myself.

The paint lines will not be bad and you will be able to get there Friday and test and see which is working best with your marker and use that paint the remainder of the weekend. This is an event that you are never alone. Too many players and wonderful people every where to be alone unless that is exactly what you want.

If you have any follow up questions, please feel free to post them and we will assist in the best manner to answer your questions and quite often Sean Scott the Master of Ceremony comes to answer and confirm any of the responses that are provided.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users