7 replies to this topic

#1 TinyBear

TinyBear

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 07:40 PM

After my motorcycle accident in September 2012 that resulted in a long list of injuries I have been unable to actually play a game. I spent lots of time throughout my recovery building and tuning guns & shooting in my back yard.

But for first time since accident I finally made it back onto the field and played a solid days worth of paintball at the local indoor place with my sister And I must say paintball is awesome.

Even being very limited in my abilities now. (Can't run only jog'ish, can't slide and its hard for me to get up if I kneel). I still had a great time got plenty of eliminations and plenty of laughs at my own fails. I used a lot of the gear and guns I accumulated and setup while I was not mobile and it all worked great.

For me the biggest peice of equipment that made the difference allowing me to give it a go was the HUGE amount of support offered by using emipres tht grind knee shin pads. They also covered the major wound site were my leg was nearly severed preventing any chance of a paintball from tearing scar tissue.

No action pics from today. But the setup I decided to shoot for my return was my AGD RT ULE Custom, TechT IFit and 12" DW Null barrel, Empire Z2 with 240shell and exalt speed feed. Played hopper ball all day and shot awesome love this setup. This gona be my primary setup at least till I can work up to running and sliding a bit before I switch back to playing primarily pump.

image_zps4f4d71f4.jpg
AGD 68 Automag, AGD RT ULE, Azodin KPII, Sheridan PGP 2k, Tiberius T8.1,Tippmann Pro/Carbine, Tippmann SL-68II

#2 Justin B.

Justin B.

One Nation D5 EPL Paintball 2014!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 09:00 PM

Dev. is gonna be all over that RT man. Good to hear that your back and you had a good time! :tup:

One Nation

My Feedback: http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=210995

"CP anything should immediately reduce the value to zero, its painful to see nice guns with CP regs."

- Cookybiscuit

#3 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,388 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 09:26 PM

Glad to see you professing in your recovery and getting back on the field. :tup:

fuck yolo
#carpediem

Feedback 2/0/0   Buy my shit here: http://www.techpb.co...-bob-long-vcom/

#4 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,611 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 11:36 PM

Glad to see you get pack into it!
Hey my setup is pretty much the same, except that I have an eNMEy. Still single trigger and smooth, too.

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#5 P.A.N

P.A.N

Techpb to the front!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 11:51 PM

Thats awesome man!!! Keep it up!

#6 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,708 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 01:07 AM

Very inspiring man! It's great to see the dedication you have towards the sport. Most people would have just retired from the playing after an accident like that. Plus you gotta love that mag setup, makes me miss my warped emag I carelessly traded away a few years back.

Keep working towards your goals, you've gotten my respect  :tup:

"Silence is a plus, violence is a must"-Tupac

---Indiana Baller---

#7 meh

meh

Screw you guys, I'm goin' home

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 01:50 AM

Awesome! :tup:  :tup:  :tup:  :tup:

Meh

If you're under 18 and pay for your own stuff, put this in your signature.

#8 bowmasta

bowmasta

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 02:48 PM

Cool Mag, Very similar to my own. 

Best of luck with the recovery. My Mom stopped riding after seeing so many accidents at work. 

What?! I'm all out of powdered toast?!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users