2 replies to this topic

#1 Simiballer

Simiballer

Professional Pillow Fort Architect

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 10:59 AM

Yesterday was the day after my dad's birthday, and he thought that we were having dinner as usual. We were actually throwing a surprise party for him. That day, my dad told me to grab my gun so we could get a POPS ASA put on my gun. I was about to tell him not to, I could do it myself, when I realized the opportunity. I commented on their instagram photo that I would be coming in a few hours, and to make the application process as long as physically possible. We were there for a good fifty minutes :). The tech kept coming out and asking if we had extra screws, or if we knew where the receipts were and such. My dad got annoyed, but he didn't suspect a thing :D
If you're under 18 and pay for your own stuff, put this in your signature.
On a side note... Royal Highlanders rule!

#2 r45vt

r45vt

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 557 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 01:05 PM

I was there yesterday picking up some last minute gloves, squeegees and neck guard for a private group game at FoF.  

Ran into a friend from my normal paintball group as well.  People might rag on them because of the "support your local guy" but they are local for some of us.

Always a positive experience in person even when the showroom was packed like it was yesterday.

My youtube channel:

https://www.youtube....QgnGna7lWBK-c3w

Watch some paint splat on people!

#3 Simiballer

Simiballer

Professional Pillow Fort Architect

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 01:30 PM

I was there yesterday picking up some last minute gloves, squeegees and neck guard for a private group game at FoF.  

Ran into a friend from my normal paintball group as well.  People might rag on them because of the "support your local guy" but they are local for some of us.

Always a positive experience in person even when the showroom was packed like it was yesterday.

Exactly! I live in Simi so ANS is my 'local pro shop' and even though they are a huge corporation, the showroom experience feels like you're in a small family owned store. I've been helped by the same two guys for three years now, and they're always so friendly!
If you're under 18 and pay for your own stuff, put this in your signature.
On a side note... Royal Highlanders rule!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users