2 replies to this topic

#1 JMA86

JMA86

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 09:13 PM

PLAY WITH HONOR!!!

That is Splatmandu’s motto located in Three Rivers, MI. This year is their 20th season.   Unfortunately this will be their last season.  The season starts on April 6th 2014 and will run through the end of September.  I would like to send them out with a BANG! Let me start by stating that this is a club not a profit field.  You will play two dollars (That’s right $2) one time only for the whole season and that money goes back to pay for food for after the big game at the end of the year (3rd Sunday in September). All they ask is that you bring canned goods to help support the local women’s shelter. 

Now onto the paintball, they are a BYOP field but do have so some paint for sale if you need to buy.   They have both CO2 and HPA. CO2 price varies in price per size of tank.  HPA is $1 per 1000psi. They do NOT have guns for rent.  You need to have all of your own equipment (mask, gun, tank, and hopper). They run a scenario the first Sunday every month (April-September), but are open for rec play the other Sundays of the month.  Field work is done on every Saturday (weather permitting).  Remember it’s a club not a profit field so they do ask for help.  Field work will start on Saturday Feb. 22.     

And Last my experience:

Splatmandu is by far the best experience in paintball I have ever had!  The term I have heard from multiple people to describe it is that it is still “pure”.  I have been playing there since 2008 and truly feel all of the regulars there are like a big family.  I can’t say enough about the people that help make this place special.  So if you would like to give them a try please do, you will not regret it I promise you that.  If it’s not for you then thank you for your time. 

I have included a link to their website for any more info that you would like to have. 

www.splatmandu.com

Thanks again and I hope to see you in April.   

#2 JMA86

JMA86

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 07:27 AM

Fyi just saw that splatmandu has become a bring your own everything field for this season. Paint air mask and gun. Sorry if this turns anyone off. I promise you will have a good time if you come.

#3 JMA86

JMA86

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 12:11 PM

Opening day is now may 4

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users