• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Nate1340

Nate1340

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 09:56 AM

Hey guys I know we all love to joke about the little kids who play paintball all the time but lets face it we very much need them to help keep this sport alive. I know for myself that I played my first game of paintball at 13 I'm only 17 now but back on topic maybe we should give these players more of a break. Now I know it's not everybody and there are a ton of great people in paintball that love to help these people out but there's also a good amount of people who treat these people like dirt and think that there'er too high and mighty to help somebody new or inexperienced out. We as a community all need to realize that we were all once that kid who was just starting out and do our best to help them feel welcomed to the sport if we wanna keep paintball alive. Anyways those were just my thoughts I myself am just getting back into it after a two year hiatus and the community here has been great and made me feel really welcomed so far so thank you all!

#2 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,939 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 10:16 AM

Couldnt agree more! :) My favorite part of reffing was seeimg the little guys leave the field smiling after a great first (or second, third...) paintball experience.

#3 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,611 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:22 PM

I haven't really noticed that it's been anything else other the encouragement of the newer players. I think it's just me. I'm pretty friendly to these guys, and the players at my field are fairly mature

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users