Photo

Best Spoolie

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

Poll: Best Spoolie (31 member(s) have cast votes)

What is the best?

1. Luxe 2.0 (12 votes [26.67%])

Percentage of vote: 26.67%

2. DM 14 (10 votes [22.22%])

Percentage of vote: 22.22%

3. Clone GTi (5 votes [11.11%])

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

4. Geo 3.1 (9 votes [20.00%])

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

5. Insight NG (3 votes [6.67%])

Percentage of vote: 6.67%

6. Victory VCOM (2 votes [4.44%])

Percentage of vote: 4.44%

7. NT 11 (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

8. GSL (4 votes [8.89%])

Percentage of vote: 8.89%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 pber709

pber709

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 03:22 PM

The title says it all.

Edited by pber709, 07 February 2014 - 12:02 PM.

If you want to be on a team and are in the Chicagoland area pm me.

Save a rock, throw an Ion!

#2 Gameboy

Gameboy

Soccer+paintball=my life

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 03:43 PM

My vote went for the insight, its the cheapest, most efficient and its really smooth and quiet too, bob long customer service, easy maintenance, great board. Its basically everything you need. Unless you dont care about efficiency. If you don't then i would say luxe 2.0, vcom or clone gti
If you are under 18 and pay for your gear put this in your sig

#3 pber709

pber709

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:36 PM

i just added multipule votes incase you think 2 or 3 are equally good.

#4 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:12 PM

DM.

Easy to program
Super comfortable in the hands
Quietest
Smooth like a hot knife through butter
QR bolt

Chelsea Football Club - St.Louis Rams - Tampa Bay Rays - Florida Panthers - Miami Heat

Tampa Bay Damage - Los Angeles Ironmen

South Florida Shockers #16

#5 SPARTAN1147789

SPARTAN1147789

SPARTAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 10:16 PM

This is extremely difficult, they are all great markers, but out of the bunch I would have to say the DM14 because I believe it has the best ergonomics (may come down to personal preference), the most proven and reliable bolt system (since there have been very few and minor changes to the bolt system over the years), and is just as smooth and quiet as the other spools listed. As for which one is the quietest and smoothest, it will be just about indistinguishable unless you are shooting the markers side by side, as all the markers listed are plenty smooth and quiet. Comparing efficiency, the DM will probably be just around average in this category but still plenty efficient for most players needs (all will shoot 8 pods or more on a 68/4500), with either the GEO 3.1 or one of the Bob Long markers being the most efficient, though this is just a guess. So for having IMO the best ergonomics and having the most proven and reliable spool valve system I would say the DM14. Though this will all come down to personal preference, and you really can't go wrong with any, as they are all great markers.

#6 tcheekdye

tcheekdye

Bitch im just bustin at em

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 10:26 PM

The nt is the best spoolie.

giphy.gifTECH PB HEAVY METAL FAN CLUB  http://www.techpb.co...metal-fan-club/

#7 SPARTAN1147789

SPARTAN1147789

SPARTAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 10:55 PM

Yeah the dye NT is a great marker, and now that you can find them used for the same price as an used dm9 it is something worth considering if you're on a budget.

#8 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,936 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:20 PM

The VIS engine is not a spool.  It is a refined version of the original and supercharged Marq/Victory engines.

Edited by BurningPlaydoh, 05 February 2014 - 11:20 PM.

#9 SPARTAN1147789

SPARTAN1147789

SPARTAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 12:18 AM

I believe the VIS also comes with a spool engine along with the redesigned poppet engine.

#10 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,936 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 01:55 AM

I believe the VIS also comes with a spool engine along with the redesigned poppet engine.

Yes, however the spool engine (which I frequently hear called the "VCOM") was first released with the VCOM milling and the OP has both the VCOM and VIS in his poll options.

#11 SPARTAN1147789

SPARTAN1147789

SPARTAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 09:19 AM

I guess if you're putting it on that basis then I agree it should not be included in this thread.

#12 Wolfe

Wolfe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 09:41 AM

I went with the GEO as it is the only high end spool with which I have any experience and to see the poll itself. I have no idea which is actually the best.

#13 SPARTAN1147789

SPARTAN1147789

SPARTAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 11:12 AM

Yeah, they are all fantastic markers, so truly there really is no best in this comparison, I think it will all come down to personal preference.

#14 pber709

pber709

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 11:38 AM

I took off the VIS due to the confusion that it was not a spool valve

#15 III Kezia III

III Kezia III

Lulzjustbeingacat :D

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 12:01 PM

DM.

Easy to program
Quietest
QR bolt

fixed, only because those two are meh points considering every one of those have quick release bolts and programming isn't hard on any of them.

Lulzjustacat.png

#16 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,936 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 12:23 PM

DM.

Easy to program
Quietest
QR bolt

fixed, only because those two are meh points considering every one of those have quick release bolts and programming isn't hard on any of them.

Agreed, and the Clone and Luxe are on the list so I dont think I would say quietest either... IMO.

#17 pber709

pber709

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 03:49 PM

Me personally if your getting a spoolie you are getting it for the quietness and the smoothness, not efficiency.  The Insight and the Vcom are very efficient but are much louder and have more kick than any other spoolie imo.  The Geo 3.1 is a little bit on the louder side but is smooth ing the hand also it has decent efficiency at 11 pods. The DM 14 is quiet, but not the quietest, smooth but not the smoothest, imo the most comfortable, and pretty efficient at 12, 13 pods.  then the two most quietest and smoothest spoolies are the Luxe 2.0 and the Clone GTi. They both get about 8 9 pods.  There are aftermarket parts made by pooty paintball that can make the luxe 2.0 get 11 to 13 pods while keeping the smoothness and quietness if tuned properly. For that reason my vote goes to the luxe.

#18 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 03:54 PM

DM.

Easy to program
Quietest
QR bolt

Agreed, and the Clone and Luxe are on the list so I dont think I would say quietest either... IMO.

The DM14 has gone head to head against the GTi with a decibel thingy. The DM is consistently 4 decibels quieter. Not sure about the luxe though.

As for Kezia, the Geo does NOT have a QR bolt.

Chelsea Football Club - St.Louis Rams - Tampa Bay Rays - Florida Panthers - Miami Heat

Tampa Bay Damage - Los Angeles Ironmen

South Florida Shockers #16

#19 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,936 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 04:23 PM

Decibels mean nothing. Perceived loudness is not linear with it since humans dont perceive all frequencies of sound at the same volume.

I dont know how the VCOM (or Insight for that matter) is any less smooth than most of these. Its at least comparable to a DM or Luxe IMO and the Insight with the updated parts is on par with a Geo 3.

I have yet to see any DM get 12 or 13 pods or a Luxe get 11 with any aftermarket parts (AKA snake oil) but if there is a video out there I would definitely belive it. Any Clone with proper oring fit should get close to 11 pods though.

#20 pber709

pber709

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 10:40 AM

If you want me to I can add certain markers to the poll just pm me or post it on the forum

#21 gibbeepbroxzor

gibbeepbroxzor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,347 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 10:55 AM

Saying a luxe or DM are more efficient than a Clone? You realize Macdev is known for insane efficiency, with best shot quality possible, right? Just like Bob Long. Also, we all know Luxe's are gas hogs, they're shockers. Yes you can put a fuckload of expensive aftermarket parts in them to pick up an extra pod or so, but it still isn't a Clone.

Personally, I think if you want THE BEST shot, and most quiet, get a Luxe. If you want a more efficient marker, the Clone is NEARLY the same in shot characteristics, but it also picks up around 3 more pods off a 68/45. If you want something like both of these, but don't have that much money, pick up a V1 Vic and buy the vcom engine.

#22 SPARTAN1147789

SPARTAN1147789

SPARTAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 11:27 AM

Here's a video of the dm14 getting 10.5 pods off a 4000 fill (which should be around 12 pods off a full fill):

Can you add the dye NT and the Planet Eclipse GSL to the poll.

Edited by SPARTAN1147789, 07 February 2014 - 11:29 AM.

#23 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,936 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 11:55 AM

Here's a video of the dm14 getting 10.5 pods off a 4000 fill (which should be around 12 pods off a full fill):

Chris uses a Dura 77 tank. The 4000 fill on that equates to a 4500 fill on a 68.

#24 pber709

pber709

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 12:01 PM

yah sure

#25 SPARTAN1147789

SPARTAN1147789

SPARTAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 02:53 PM

Chris uses a Dura 77 tank. The 4000 fill on that equates to a 4500 fill on a 68.

Okay that makes sense, I thought the efficiency was to good for a dm, nonetheless the dm14 still has great efficiency, also I changed my vote to the nt for excellent ergonomics and efficiency, sure it won't be as smooth or as quiet as the others, but it is still plenty smooth and quiet enough for my needs.

#26 pber709

pber709

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 03:03 PM

Saying a luxe or DM are more efficient than a Clone? You realize Macdev is known for insane efficiency, with best shot quality possible, right? Just like Bob Long. Also, we all know Luxe's are gas hogs, they're shockers. Yes you can put a fuckload of expensive aftermarket parts in them to pick up an extra pod or so, but it still isn't a Clone.

Personally, I think if you want THE BEST shot, and most quiet, get a Luxe. If you want a more efficient marker, the Clone is NEARLY the same in shot characteristics, but it also picks up around 3 more pods off a 68/45. If you want something like both of these, but don't have that much money, pick up a V1 Vic and buy the vcom engine.

The clone is basically the luxes twin if your saying that a clone gets more efficency than a DM then you are out of your mind the clone can get 9 pods max after broken in same as the luxe. The dm can get an easy 11 pods and when its broken in about 12 or 13. If you can show me a video where the clone is more efficient than the DM then post it cause then ill just sell my dm for one

#27 NBTIppy

NBTIppy

Sterling

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 03:33 PM

I voted for Geo or DM

I honestly can't stand luxes, I hate how they feel in the hands, I don't like the trigger and I hate the placement of the eyes in the breach

#28 Steephill

Steephill

Dota 2 > Life itself

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,476 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 04:30 PM

Voted Luxe, because it's the closest thing to a Shocker. I agree with the thought that if you're going for a spoolie though you should go for quietest/smoothest.

My Feedback +14/-0

`kook 2/1/12 "The gold standard isn't what is most popular. By that logic, Justin Beiber is the gold standard of music."

#29 SPARTAN1147789

SPARTAN1147789

SPARTAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:38 PM

They are all plenty smooth and quiet, it will be hard to tell which one is the smoothest and quietest unless you are shooting them side by side, and that's why I focused on ergonomics and efficiency, but that's just my preference with high end spool valves (since they are all really smooth and quiet). Though if you want smoothness this is how I would rank them:

Smoothness:

DM14>Clone GTi>NT=Luxe 2.0>GSL>GEO 3.1>Victory V-COM>Insight NG

As far as quietness goes they are all between 72-77 decibels so it is hard to tell the difference, but this is how I would rank them based on decibel meter results:

Quietness:

NT=DM14=Luxe 2.0>GSL>Victory V-COM=Clone GT>Insight NG>Geo 3.1

While typically the DM would be less smooth than a clone and a luxe, I believe the DM14 changed this, though if you have shot the DM14 and the Clone GTi or Luxe 2.0 side by side feel free to correct me. As far as quietness goes, it is going to be hard  to tell with the human ear, as each has a unique sound signature which may make one marker sound quieter than another when it is not true. Truly smoothness and quietness is extremely difficult to compare with these markers as they are all so close to one another, as to which is truly the best marker, it will all come down to personal preference, so you'll just have to shoot them all to find out which one is best for you.

Edited by SPARTAN1147789, 07 February 2014 - 08:45 PM.

#30 pber709

pber709

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:45 PM

the Dm 14 is a little quiter but no where near as quiet as a luxe or clone. 

#31 SPARTAN1147789

SPARTAN1147789

SPARTAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:01 PM

Here are two sound test videos, notice both the DM14 and Luxe are at 72 decibels:

Edited by SPARTAN1147789, 07 February 2014 - 06:04 PM.

#32 pber709

pber709

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:19 PM

Here are two sound test videos, notice both the DM14 and Luxe are at 72 decibels:

two guns can have the same decibals but one can be quieter. one may make a popping noise while another makes a pushing sound

#33 gibbeepbroxzor

gibbeepbroxzor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,347 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:56 PM

There are plenty of videos of the clone on youtube getting 9, 9 anda half pods on a 4000 fill. so yea, 11 pods. Luxe 2.0's get about 8, maybe almost a 9th on a full fill. And many dm14 videos are showing about 10, which is better than previous dm's, but still the clone is one pod better. And smoother and quieter in my opinion.

Also, the Macdev and Luxe drivetrains are not the same. Not twins at all. They are quite obviously different when you look at them. Also the GTi runs at a lower operating pressure than either of the other two. It is its own gun in its own right. Not some other copy of the Shocker. It is a refinement of the Droid engine.

#34 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,936 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:16 PM

The clone is basically the luxes twin if your saying that a clone gets more efficency than a DM then you are out of your mind the clone can get 9 pods max after broken in same as the luxe. The dm can get an easy 11 pods and when its broken in about 12 or 13. If you can show me a video where the clone is more efficient than the DM then post it cause then ill just sell my dm for one
If you managed to get a DM to shoot 12 pods it would be shooting like shit, maybe even if it had an Eigenring. Go watch Chris Nodding's efficiency tests of the Luxe 2.0 and Clone GT. Both tests were done with a 68ci tank.

Edited by BurningPlaydoh, 07 February 2014 - 07:18 PM.

#35 SPARTAN1147789

SPARTAN1147789

SPARTAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:20 PM

two guns can have the same decibals but one can be quieter. one may make a popping noise while another makes a pushing sound

That is why I mentioned the sound signature in the previous post, but sound in itself is a measure of decibels, and that is how I am comparing them, as comparing sound signatures themselves is less scientific and may come down to personal preference as to which one you prefer. Therefore, I can't create accurate ranking system regarding sound signatures as there is no basis on how to measure them, so based on scientific means I believe my ranking system is relatively accurate.

#36 pber709

pber709

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:37 PM

That is why I mentioned the sound signature in the previous post, but sound in itself is a measure of decibels, and that is how I am comparing them, as comparing sound signatures themselves is less scientific and may come down to personal preference as to which one you prefer. Therefore, I can't create accurate ranking system regarding sound signatures as there is no basis on how to measure them, so based on scientific means I believe my ranking system is relatively accurate.

i know but say if two have the same decibel i would go with the one with a softer signature

#37 SPARTAN1147789

SPARTAN1147789

SPARTAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:44 PM

Here are the efficiency videos so we can stop arguing about efficiency:

Luxe 2.0 (estimated efficiency on full fill 68/4500 is 7.875 pods):

Clone GT (estimated efficiency on full fill 68/4500 is 9 pods based on 7 pods and 9.64 based on 7.5 pods):

DM14 (estimated efficiency on full fill 68/4500 is 9.5 pods):

GSL (efficiency on full fill 68/4500 is 11.5 pods):

NT (estimated efficiency on full fill 68/4500 is 12.375 pods):

GEO 3 (basically has the same bolt as 3.1 with an estimated efficiency on a full fill 68/4500 of 9.857 pods skip to 7:49):

Edited by SPARTAN1147789, 08 February 2014 - 03:31 AM.

#38 SPARTAN1147789

SPARTAN1147789

SPARTAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:59 PM

i know but say if two have the same decibel i would go with the one with a softer signature

I agree, but there is no way I can rank them that way, as it is more a preference thing than an actual fact that one is louder, as from a distance a person will perceive the sound as the same level if they have the same decibel level regardless of the signature. This means a person will notice you just as easily if your marker has a pushing or pop sound signature if both markers have the same decibel reading. I do agree there is a preference to sound signatures, but this is something you will have to find out for yourself as to which you prefer and is not something I could possibly rank, you would just have to shoot them all and find out what sound signature you like the best.

#39 tcheekdye

tcheekdye

Bitch im just bustin at em

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 08:26 PM

Bitches please. Nt is like over 9000 times quieter than a stupid luxe. Super soft as well, like a baby's booty.

giphy.gifTECH PB HEAVY METAL FAN CLUB  http://www.techpb.co...metal-fan-club/

#40 SPARTAN1147789

SPARTAN1147789

SPARTAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 08:43 PM

The NT is hard to judge sound wise, because of the different spacers and inserts that affect the sound and smoothness, but I'll put the NT equal to the DM14 and Luxe 2.0 for sound and equal to the Luxe 2.0 for smoothness assuming it's a perfectly tuned NT.

Edited by SPARTAN1147789, 07 February 2014 - 09:02 PM.

#41 gibbeepbroxzor

gibbeepbroxzor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,347 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 09:05 PM

There are also multiple videos showing the clone getting what would be 11 on a full fill. All depends on which ones you watch. Also, most people who've had them claim around 11 pods once broken in. I do not know, unfortunately, how much quad mod'ing makes a difference though. I haven't shot a DM14, or a 2.0, but I have shot other luxes, and every DM from the 4 to the 12. I've played days with them, I know how many pods I got from them. Same with the Clone GT. With full fills. I can only go by my personal experiences.

#42 SPARTAN1147789

SPARTAN1147789

SPARTAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 09:40 PM

If you could post a video of a clone getting an estimated 11 pods that would be great, I'm just trying to get the facts straight.

#43 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,936 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 10:46 PM

Quad modding is teh poop IMO. My clone had x-rings in it from the previous user and not only did they start to not seal well after a couple cased after replacing them I gained about 10FPS so I was able to lower my pressures. Couldve been poor fit or wear in my particular case but I dont trust em.

Poly and viton orings have all the advantages and none of the downsides when properly fitted and used in the right locations.

Ill try to find a decent efficiency test of the Clone. The problem with youtube vids is that there are so many variables. With even a halfway-decent oring fit and a paint/bore fit that isnt a massive overbore 10 pods off a 68ci 4200 fill is easy.

Edited by BurningPlaydoh, 07 February 2014 - 10:50 PM.

#44 Blowback

Blowback

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 01:22 PM

There are also multiple videos showing the clone getting what would be 11 on a full fill. All depends on which ones you watch. Also, most people who've had them claim around 11 pods once broken in. I do not know, unfortunately, how much quad mod'ing makes a difference though. I haven't shot a DM14, or a 2.0, but I have shot other luxes, and every DM from the 4 to the 12. I've played days with them, I know how many pods I got from them. Same with the Clone GT. With full fills. I can only go by my personal experiences.

My Clone GT would do no were near 11 pods . Thats why it got sold together with the regency crome 2 . Could not be used for the local woodsball field were they have maximum 3k fills.... The GSL i bought this January though is way closer to that efficiency claim.

#45 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,936 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 01:35 PM

My Clone GT would do no were near 11 pods . Thats why it got sold together with the regency crome 2 . Could not be used for the local woodsball field were they have maximum 3k fills.... The GSL i bought this January though is way closer to that efficiency claim.

What pressure was your Clone operating at? Were the powertube and valve orings fitted?

#46 Blowback

Blowback

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 01:41 PM

about 120 psi at 300fps. I bought a used gun but like every gun i have owned to date i did a rebuild shortly after i got it"changing all orings".  

#47 RadioactiveRampagePB

RadioactiveRampagePB

D5/D4 Player for Pekin Prestige

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 10:27 PM

MacDev GTi Clone, Luxe, DM, or Geo.  Can't go wrong any of them all good spool valve markers.  Also the Empire Vanquish is coming out with derlin detents if you want to try that marker out.

Edited by RadioactiveRampagePB, 12 February 2014 - 10:32 PM.

Check out Battlefield 217 Paintball and ANSgear!

https://www.facebook...eld217Paintball

www.ansgear.com

#48 pballin626

pballin626

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 07:20 PM

bob long vcom hands down. with the spoolie engine smoothest shot good ball on ball consistency with stock barrel, not the quietest but definitely not the loudest. and with the 4c eyes. a must try gun, just recommend knowing your bob long before you buy one not for the beginners.

#49 pballin626

pballin626

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 07:30 PM

http://youtu.be/IEzOWhmR9jU vcom early stage efficiency test start vid at 3 mins pod filling andtank fill before the 3 min mark...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users