1 reply to this topic

#1 Ohio86

Ohio86

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 04:55 PM

Looking for a primary/secondary.

Currently I have an Insight, I was looking to get one more marker for a primary/backup or that my wife could use.

I have used Egos and Geos in the past and loved them. I also think PE has great triggers, and the ego 9 frame was great.

The Insight is a solid performer, and I have no gripes with it. I do like the ergonomics of the lv1, but haven't been able to hold a VIS. I also see that the VIS has a barrel kit and a bag now. I keep trying to decide what is best.

Thoughts?
"We used to tell them in Outward Bound, when a parent would come and ask us, ["Can you guarantee the safety of our son, Johnny?"] And finally we decided to meet it head-on. We would say, ["No. We certainly can't Ma'am. We guarantee you the genuine chance of his death. And if we could guarantee his safety, the program would not be worth running. We do make one guarantee, as one parent to another. If you succeed in protecting your boy, as you are doing now, and as its your motherly duty to do, you know we applaud your watch dog tenacity. You should be protecting him. But, if you succeed, we guarantee you the death of his soul!"]" -Unsoeld

http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=138720 -Link to my feedback forum

#2 SPARTAN1147789

SPARTAN1147789

SPARTAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:56 PM

I would go with the LV1 as I personally think it has better ergonomics, and I believe the ergonomics of the VIS are very similar to the Insight, and since you have held a LV1 and have an Insight you should be able to get a good idea as to which marker has better ergonomics for you. As far as smoothness goes I believe the LV1 will be smoother unless you use the vcom spool engine that is included in the VIS, as far as efficiency goes they will be about the same if the VIS is using the poppet engine. Personally I would go with the LV1, but I would suggest you try them both out and decide for yourself, as it may just come down to personal preference.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users