Photo

Most memorable paintball experience?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Dallas_ballas

Dallas_ballas

So your telling me I can't order my skill from ANS?

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 02:49 PM

Most memorable game or event!

#2 DasJaco

DasJaco

TIGER STYLE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:43 PM

Probably when I gog'd 5 people with my pump in a 5 on 5

Lakeville Ambush #3

DLX Luxe 2.0

Dye Rotor

Ninja 77/4500

#3 The Rec-Baller 217

The Rec-Baller 217

GET SOME PAINT IN THE AIR!!!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:23 PM

Getting to bring around 25 new people that were all good friends of mine to the field to play, it was really enjoyable afterwards to hear them talking about how much of a good time they had.  

#4 Carolus Rex

Carolus Rex

I won at life once.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 06:30 PM

From last year specificly. I think it was getting sweet revenge on a friend of mine. I don't really remember the details of how he got me. But i remember he gogged me good. Got paint all over my mask and gun. 

i6wa.jpg

My team and i started at the far tower. I make a run for it, get to that odd looking traingle, abstract art thingy infront of the tires. As expected my opponents are in the left side building. After some trading back in forth i make a run for it. As i run past i shoot that one guy in the leg. I keep going untill i get to the corner of the bottom left building. I peak around, nobody there. I run along the tire bunkers and stop and peak around the bottom right building. And who do I see? That's right, the little bastard who gogged me good earlier, he is sitting at the base of the tower at the top right edge of the town. Me being a sucker for barrel tags, i start  slowly walking up to him. But when i am 15 or so feet from him. I yell is name, he is all like "What!?" as i turns around i aim for his gun and get it few times. He falls on his ass and i start laughing my ass of. I help him up and the game is over. We all laughed about it later in the pits so no hard feelings about it. 

That day, justice was served. 

Now that i think of it, i got one more. And since today seem like a day of long posts for me. I might as well keep going. 

The last walkon of 2013, i head out to the field. Not to play, just to hang out since i sold my gun and were saving up for computer parts. When i get there, everybody there is dissapointed that i won't play. I explain why, the manager tells me to go get a Trracer from the rental fleet and get some of the left over paint (Always nice when you are friends with the people running the field). Few people came out to play so we were 5 on 5. Which is nice when playing pump. 

We start in the town this time. Nobody wants to go into the woods because it's mostly know for getting shot from somewhere you don't see it coming from. And with the rather thick bush being overshot is not uncommon. So i offer to go into the woods on the right. You can only go about 25 feet into the woods to the right then there is a creek. People have tried getting over it, but no one has succeded so far. With the Trracer and a 13/3000 tank on it i can be very fast with it. Which is what i will be trying to take advantage of here. 

Game starts, i immediately head into the woods, trying to cover as much ground as possible. I get to the right of the white van you can see at the treeline. See one guy who starts shooting at me, but i have enought cover by trees and bushes that i am not to worried that he will hit me. My worry at this point is that they know where i am, and i can even hear them calling me out. But to my advantage. The small thin section that is the "woods" at my field is more like a slight hill. So what i was able to do was crawl along the right side without being seen, whatsoever. I get further up to field. Well behind enemy lines. And i step out from the treeline. I see the guy who was shooting me from the van, he is still there, shooting at my teammates. I slowly start inching my way towards him. I have my gun pointing at him and i have a clear shot, but i don't really want to take it since that could compromise my advantage towards the others. So i'm slowly walking towards him, he got his back turned. And again, i really want that barrel tag. But unfortunaly i step on a twig and it snaps, he turns his head i take the shot. I get him in his back but it doesn't break. But lucky for me he calls himself out anyways.

Now i go straight to the left from the van, my teammates even start shooting at me. But i start waving like a maniac, trying thier attention without yelling at them. To the right of the triangle there is two enemies behind some barrels. They have their full attention directed at my teamates. So just calmy start walking up to the. Unfortunaly one of them gets hit and walk off. I put my barrel against the remaing player's back and calmly ask him "Do you surrender?", i don't even have my gun cocked, which was more of a safety thing since i didn't want to shoot him at point blank range. He surrenders and we win the game. Again, we laugh about it in the pits and no hard feelings afterwards. 

Phew! That was one hell of a write up. Anything to stave off boredom i guess.....

Edited by Carolus Rex, 08 February 2014 - 06:30 PM.

o8qo.jpg

#5 Dallas_ballas

Dallas_ballas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 07:44 PM

Very cool stories guys!

#6 TylerG10

TylerG10

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 08:17 PM

One of the battles at waynes world a few years back. If anyone knows where the boat dock is at the horsemen of the apocalypse you might know what i'm talking about. There were several of there guys dug in at the boat itself and tons more around it. A hundred or so of our guys around there trying to push in but not doing much. Me and 3 guys on my team ran to the tiny little shack above it took out the guys in it and then shot a bunch of the dudes in the boat out. I ran down the boat and they took up positions around or near it and then we noticed the 50 or so guys in the surrounding forest. We sat there for a few minutes having already taken out 20 or so guys to get there and fought them off until our team only 50 or so meters back got in and helped us take it over. So much fun.

#7 SplatSplatOrange

SplatSplatOrange

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 11:44 PM

Last weekend after team practice a bunch of little kids were there, and my teammate was 10 v 1 them, after two rounds we upped the ante, my other teammate joined and I was barrel tagging. So while my teammates carefully kept the kids in their bunkers i would run up and tag them out. It was a blast, for the final kill of the game I barrel tagged three different kids behind a bunker. The best part about it was I believe the little kids had a good time and were excited to come back at a later date. It felt great to help increase the sports public reputation becuase there is always the prick who enjoys lighting little kids up.

Edited by SplatSplatOrange, 08 February 2014 - 11:46 PM.

<p>G6R Red/black Ninja slp 45/45 Grillz Spire
Member of Chi-Town-Rampage

#8 Dallas_ballas

Dallas_ballas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 09:59 AM

Ya your right splat it seems like when people barrel tag they tend to light the up as well! Lol good job man

#9 TinyBear

TinyBear

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 01:20 PM

Gotta say last weekend for me. The games were nothing special and I have played far better in the past.

But last weekend was the first time back playing in almost a year and a half or so after nearly loosing my left leg. After being told I will likely never play any sport again it felt amazing to get out on the field and play even with some limitations.
AGD 68 Automag, AGD RT ULE, Azodin KPII, Sheridan PGP 2k, Tiberius T8.1,Tippmann Pro/Carbine, Tippmann SL-68II

#10 Dallas_ballas

Dallas_ballas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 03:13 PM

Bear that's fantastic!

#11 SAHeatpb

SAHeatpb

Yeah let's go with this

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 11:28 PM

A shoot a guy in the crack while he was bending over in a game once.

#12 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,611 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 09:23 AM

Pooping during an outlawball game. We were rather dispersed, so I was fine. But no one who got out could find the toilet paper that we used to wipe shots after they got hit.

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#13 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 09:52 AM

Most likely the Annual 24 Hour event at my favorite field BOLP. Pretty much ALL of my friends play paintball or have played with me at some point. We all get together and camp out and play paintball at the field all night. It's the ultimate bro paradise. 

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#14 ForcePlate

ForcePlate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:13 PM

Playing a 2 vs 25+. (me and some other speedball guy who works at the field being the team of 2) We won in the end and i got like 15 kills +. It was awesome. 

#15 Irish725

Irish725

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,911 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 09:34 PM

Most memorable? First time with a TPX, take center of a castle off break, step over and look through a window and earhole a dude from about 15 feet. It was fate.

I have some other memorable ones as well.

IrishBanner2_zps537819c4.png

Veteran of Living Legends V and VI...looking forward to LL VII! 

#16 meh

meh

Screw you guys, I'm goin' home

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 01:34 AM

A bad memory? Getting bunkered my first time paintballing by this asshole ramping while i was using rental tippys.:(

A good memory? A year or two ago, when when playing against a few friends and some rentals. They took out most of my team and they didnt realize that i was still in the game until it was too late. Took out 4 people before i got shot:)!!

Meh

If you're under 18 and pay for your own stuff, put this in your signature.

#17 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,611 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 01:56 AM

If no one saw. I shit on the field. I am TechPB's solution to everything incarnate.

#18 J3R3MY

J3R3MY

I know nothing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 10:39 AM

If no one saw. I shit on the field. I am TechPB's solution to everything incarnate.

In your pants? :blush:

#19 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,611 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 05:54 PM

On the field. Like read my post above. I did it in iutlaw while friends were playing. Mountain Dew+Taco Bell+Paintball=not a good time.

#20 Shonz-On

Shonz-On

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 03:57 PM

Not the best experience, but I hear about it once a year at least.
Jumping over some trash set up as a temp bunker, my left foot got caught at the toes, and I face planted into the dirt. My drop-back that extended my tank bent a little bit, wasn't too noticable. A few people saw it and as funny as it was to them, I got knocked up a little bit with a white flash and had a sit out for like 20mins. Just something that is brought up jokingly once in a while.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users