• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Anthonysb9

Anthonysb9

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 08:41 PM

I've been wanting to expand my scenario games and I wanna know which one is better

#2 Living Legends Fan

Living Legends Fan

The Scenario Paintball King!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 04:25 PM

While my Knowledge of D-Day is slim Living Legends is by far one of the funest times you will have not just in paintball but ever.

However witch one is closer to you?

Discovered LL3... Mastered LL4... Conquered LL5... Achieve Greatness at LL6... Prevailed at LL7...

What Does LL8 Have in Store?

#3 aSnydeMan

aSnydeMan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 01:24 AM

I havn't been to either personally but if you have Netflix there is a Movie called "Soldiers of Paint" and it's a Oklahoma D-day documentary that might help ya make a decision. It's an hour and a half long and it really puts it into perspective. :tup:

#4 bowmasta

bowmasta

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 02:11 PM

I'v been meaning to watch that for ages. Very interesting so far. Good lord a 1000 man advantage to the Allies...Just a tad unfair. 

My favorite video from Dday. The part starts at 7:00.  Good lord it sends shivers down your spine. Watch it in 1080 for the best effect.

What?! I'm all out of powdered toast?!

#5 Old Man Dan

Old Man Dan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 05:42 PM

I'v been meaning to watch that for ages. Very interesting so far. Good lord a 1000 man advantage to the Allies...Just a tad unfair. 

My favorite video from Dday. The part starts at 7:00.  Good lord it sends shivers down your spine. Watch it in 1080 for the best effect.

Not necessarily.  The axis forces get to dig in and setup.  The Allies have to charge up hills.   1 player with good cover is as good if not better than two out in the open.

Edited by Old Man Dan, 12 March 2014 - 05:45 PM.

#6 Viper Scenarios

Viper Scenarios

International Scenario Productions

• Professional Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 08:46 PM

I would say they are both unique in their own ways. Kind of like apples vs oranges. My advice would be visit both. Do D Day one year and LL one year. then return to whichever better suited your tastes.  :tup:

Kerry "Viper" Rosenberry
Event Director: Viper Paintball
www.viperpaintball.com

Posted Image

#7 nineteen5

nineteen5

I've put more batteries through my vmax than i have paint

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 09:02 PM

it depends on what you are looking to do. If you want non stop action and fast respawns then go to LL. if you want slower more lengthy games go to d day. I will say this, d day is a lot of walking I have not personally been but my friend has and he said that you walk a lot. From pictures and videos it looks like LL is more urban. I have visited the d day field and it is all woods and open hills and fields.

#8 NKrew13

NKrew13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 12:00 PM

I would go to both!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users