8 replies to this topic

#1 scpb5696

scpb5696

Non-member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 09:37 AM

is 15 cases too much for an axe? will i have any problems with it or is it just "broken in"

"It costs me more than $3,000 to play paintball every year, therefore I'd get a used highend for around $300- $600 and use the rest towards paint, gas, food, hotel costs, alcohol, and cheap hookers." SOUP on March 31, 2014

#2 canscom

canscom

Lest we forget the soldiers. who saved our country

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,077 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 10:02 AM

No you wont have any problems my Etek2 has 90+ cases through it.I dont think you can actually wear out a marker by shooting paint through it 

Stop worrying about how you look, and start worrying about how you play. Get out on the field and play paintball the best you can, not stand at home in front of a mirror trying to figure out if your jersey matches your eyes.

#3 XGC_Cheevo

XGC_Cheevo

Pod Scalping You

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,848 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 10:03 AM

Breaking in is a myth.  Markers can go through hundreds of thousands even millions of cycles before parts start failing.  You have not done anything negative to the marker shooting 15 cases.  I've shot 15 cases in a single day at scenarios if that means anything.

It's all about maintenence.

#4 scpb5696

scpb5696

Non-member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 10:20 AM

alright thanks guys

"It costs me more than $3,000 to play paintball every year, therefore I'd get a used highend for around $300- $600 and use the rest towards paint, gas, food, hotel costs, alcohol, and cheap hookers." SOUP on March 31, 2014

#5 250 cal pntball

250 cal pntball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 11:39 AM

My ego9 has almost 200k shots on it, that's 100 cases bro 15 is a puppies game

I play anything.

My setup ~ Dangerous Power Revi with a Techt bolt, 68 4500 empire tank, Dye Rotor, Dye I4s with amber and mirror lense, valken redemption pants, Empire 2012 Contact Jersey, Nike Cleats

#6 Wolfe

Wolfe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 11:50 AM

Oh yeah, my Rail has more than 15 cases through it and I've only had to change the reg seat. Just keep your markers clean and lubed properly. They'll last damn near forever.

#7 Talucci

Talucci

Canadian Baller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 03:21 PM

Don't worry she's still sweet and innocent

#8 cockerpunk

cockerpunk

All the Dudes

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,110 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 04:37 PM

Breaking in is a myth.  Markers can go through hundreds of thousands even millions of cycles before parts start failing.  You have not done anything negative to the marker shooting 15 cases.  I've shot 15 cases in a single day at scenarios if that means anything.

15 cases in a day?

yikes....

The ultimate truth in paintball is that the interaction between the gun and the player is far and away the largest factor in accuracy, consistency, and reliability.

And yes, Gordon is the sexiest manifestation of "to the front."

#9 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 05:47 PM

15 cases in a day?

yikes....
I'd be more worried about the hit to the wallet.

Chelsea Football Club - St.Louis Rams - Tampa Bay Rays - Florida Panthers - Miami Heat

Tampa Bay Damage - Los Angeles Ironmen

South Florida Shockers #16

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users