6 replies to this topic

#1 P.A.N

P.A.N

Techpb to the front!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:55 PM

Hey techpb, I currently have a dm10 with ups and was looking to trade it, is an ego 9 a good deal? I am also looking for pads/pants/loader. I currently have valken fate pants that are starting to get rachet, I have sly elbow pads that run up on me, and I am running a halo too with speed feed. My tank is a 68/4500 and I just dont know what to buy first, help?

#2 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,313 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 10:42 PM

The Ego9 is absolutely a downgrade in my opinion. I would not trade a DM10 for the Ego9.

fuck yolo
#carpediem

Feedback 2/0/0   Buy my shit here: http://www.techpb.co...-bob-long-vcom/

#3 P.A.N

P.A.N

Techpb to the front!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 11:03 PM

The Ego9 is absolutely a downgrade in my opinion. I would not trade a DM10 for the Ego9.

Ok thank you, do you have any other advice?

#4 P.A.N

P.A.N

Techpb to the front!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 08:33 PM

Help!

#5 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,018 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 08:51 PM

So, do you just want to trade for a poppet, or what? Can you add any money on a trade, or are you just looking for a straight trade?

Pants, I would go with Exalt Thrashers. They go for 100 bucks, and I feel they are absolutely perfect pants. Dye and PE make really good pads, and a used Rotor is always a good choice as far as a loader upgrade, Spire if you are willing to spend a little more.

#6 P.A.N

P.A.N

Techpb to the front!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 12:08 PM

So, do you just want to trade for a poppet, or what? Can you add any money on a trade, or are you just looking for a straight trade?

Pants, I would go with Exalt Thrashers. They go for 100 bucks, and I feel they are absolutely perfect pants. Dye and PE make really good pads, and a used Rotor is always a good choice as far as a loader upgrade, Spire if you are willing to spend a little more.

So you think I should buy pants? 

#7 P.A.N

P.A.N

Techpb to the front!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 12:36 PM

I can do both by the way

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users