• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Bravo225

Bravo225

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:56 PM

Hi guys! I think this is the right place for this...anyways, I have set up a loadout for myself to start with, and am just wondering if there is anything better around the price. 

Marker: GoG eNMEy - $150

Mask : V-Force Profiler - $80

Tank: Ninja Regulated 48/3000 Aluminum HPA Tank - $50

Hopper: Proto Primo - $15

Gog Paintball Greese - $15

Squeegee: ZXS Squeegee Neo Sucker - $7

Any thoughts? I have done a lot of research and these seem to be the essentials and best ones in my budget. I am just looking for other opinions. Thanks!

I posted this to two other sections, sorry about that. I'm new here, and I'm not sure where it should go.

A hit with a .22 is worth more than a miss with a .50

#2 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,610 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 02:01 PM

Great setup! For now, that's all you'd need. The first things I'd think about to upgrade in the near future is a carbon fiber tank, and a high end hopper. I'd also look into pads and some pants. But for now, that's prefect for playing rec ball!
I play recball/walk on with an enmey, 68/4500, and a z2, and it's all I need. Been playing hard with that setup since the enmey came out.

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#3 Bravo225

Bravo225

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 02:04 PM

Wow that was a quick reply. Thanks!

A hit with a .22 is worth more than a miss with a .50

#4 Nate1340

Nate1340

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 03:04 PM

Great setup! For now, that's all you'd need. The first things I'd think about to upgrade in the near future is a carbon fiber tank, and a high end hopper. I'd also look into pads and some pants. But for now, that's prefect for playing rec ball!
I play recball/walk on with an enmey, 68/4500, and a z2, and it's all I need. Been playing hard with that setup since the enmey came out.

I agree 100% although out of the two items I would recommend going for a new high quality loader first and then get a new tank second. I say this because although the primo is a bit better then a standard shake and shoot loader it's still just not gonna cut it in most cases. 

#5 bowmasta

bowmasta

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 421 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 09:33 PM

Seems like a good beginner setup.

The eNMEy is a fantastic marker. 

Best of luck.

What?! I'm all out of powdered toast?!

#6 SplatSplatOrange

SplatSplatOrange

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 11:34 PM

I would ditch the aluminum tank and shoot for a carbon fiber, it will save you money in the long run.
<p>G6R Red/black Ninja slp 45/45 Grillz Spire
Member of Chi-Town-Rampage

#7 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,056 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 11:51 PM

Trade out that ZAP squeegee for an Exalt barrel maid. I know it's a few more dollars, but it is definitely worth it. You'll thank me later. For a little more than 50 bucks, you should be able to find a used carbon fiber tank, which will be much nicer as far as weight and air capacity.

#8 Wolfe

Wolfe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 08:04 AM

Personally, I would skip the steelie tank and spend the extra on a carbon fiber. They are a bit lighter, hold more and you'll want to upgrade sooner than you think. If cost is an issue, check out swapmytank.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users