• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 PaintballNewbie99

PaintballNewbie99

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 05:22 PM

I'm a pretty short kid, I'm about 5'5 and I have a project salvo and I had a sling for it that had one hook and it had like a nice leather-ish shoulder strap but my salvo is heavy and big so no matter how I tightened it or shortened it, the salvo is pretty long and it kept banging on the ground so i just didn't use it and I gave it to my friend...well he kinda took it but I told him I didn't want it. ( lol but that's not important ) Still, what's a good/comfortable and functional sling I can put on my project salvo? Oh wait i forgot to mention I use a 16 in. ( and a half ) apex 2 barrel...that could be the problem. ( I know the apex only comes in like 18 in. and 14. in but not in between, but I measured my barrel and it's definitely almost 2 in. shorter than 18 in. )

Edited by PaintballNewbie99, 16 February 2014 - 05:34 PM.

#2 bowmasta

bowmasta

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 09:30 PM

Get a 2 point sling. 

I use this UTG one on my custom KP3. Its like $15 and comes with 2-3 different mounting options.

What?! I'm all out of powdered toast?!

#3 PaintballNewbie99

PaintballNewbie99

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:47 PM

Thanks, I'll give it a shot, though can you maybe give me the exact like name or a picture of it? If you can that would be much obliged. I may also try a Magpul ms2/ms3 sling we'll see.

Edited by PaintballNewbie99, 17 February 2014 - 06:50 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users