• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 khorazy

khorazy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 06:55 PM

i was wondering how many people you guys think would come to a indoor CQB pball field with a outdoor recball field in the heart of a naples industrial area. if i were to say buy land and build it. i love my magfed. so the focus of the field would be milsim but i love my speedball also so hence a recball field. any feedback would be awesome.. if i do get it up and rolling you still wont see it for quite a while since id be doing all the work myself and a good friend of mine.

Bottom line is im tired of my day job and want to live the american dream and do what i love, but first id like to see if its even viable.

#2 eluminx

eluminx

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 09:48 PM

I would love to see ANYTHING that remotely resembles CQB in our area. I talk to my brother in law constantly about this pipe dream we have to open an indoor CQB type field. I really dont know how much draw there is for this sort of thing but I know there isnt anything else like it in the area. Maybe not even in 200 miles. Hell might not be one in florida. Im not sure but I would definitely come and I know at least a few others that would as well. I think the real issue is cost. Paintball is expensive. For me, having 2 kids, money is short to come by so I play when I can afford it. That also applies to owning a field as well. If you have a beautiful field with no one to come then obviously not much of a business there. I would see about directing your traffic to police officers or local military as CQB does. Use the local authority's money and then have an open field for others on the side. Then at least you can sustain. I know naples cops dont see a lot of fire fights but you still have to be prepared. I really think it could work well with the right focus. Keep this post up to date on if you choose to do it and when its all coming together. Ill bookmark it.

#3 RussnLgnTimmy

RussnLgnTimmy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 11:22 AM

Would be great, i live in naples and im sick of driving to cape coral to play.

#4 ClayCallison

ClayCallison

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 03:22 PM

PLEASE DO IT!  My uncle lives in Naples which is about 3 hours away from me but I look for ANYTHING to do when I go down there it's all old rich people and golf!

If you're under 18 and pay for your own stuff, put this in your signature.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users