No replies to this topic

#1 Team Envious

Team Envious

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 07:48 PM

Hi, Im Sebastian, Founder and Team Captain of Team Envious

My friend and I are trying to scrape a team together, for five man speed ball.We are looking for people of any age, and skill level as long as its within reason lolol. This is a beginner team since this is our first try at this but we are pretty serious. We hope to get into some tournaments (just local). If you want to join a team for free stuff just keep looking bc that's not how this team will operate. We need about 7 or 10 people and two spots are taken obviously haha so there are 5 to 8 more. Um if there is an abundance of people wanting to be on Team Envious. Then we might have to set up a tryout. If you live close enough to Beckley and Charleston to be able to make it to practices and you a have reliable transport. Also a gun preferably and speedball gun lol and all the other basic gear to play, you can contact me in the following ways listed below

KIK- Sebastian.mcclease

EMail- Sebastian.mcclease@yahoo.com

or leave a comment below with a way for me to contact you other then by phone lol

TEAM ENVIOUS

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: team, members needed, team mate wanted, help

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Yahoo (2)