4 replies to this topic

#1 Lotus

Lotus

Tech Guy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,930 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 01:11 PM

I see so many people here posting stuff like "What marker should I get in the $300 price range?" and I just want to scream "BUY MY PM7 IT'S WAY BETTER THAN ANYTHING ELSE YOU'LL FIND FOR THE PRICE!"

Seriously, that thing has been up for sale for a while now, is in great condition and comes with ALL the goodies, and I haven't had  single bite yet. It's just frustrating. I know I'm asking more than most people would for a PM7, but I honestly believe that not only is mine a better example of a PM7 than others, but it's still a truly great buy. That's why I bought it in the first place! I'm only selling because I own a PM8 now.

Posted Image

#2 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,708 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 01:21 PM

Pm7-8 are awesome for the price range. I agree, but everyone is afraid to buy used it seems. Which is funny, because I've owned around 70 used markers now and haven't been scammed or ripped off yet. 

It seems like people aren't buying markers anymore, everyone is about trading it seems like. 

"Silence is a plus, violence is a must"-Tupac

---Indiana Baller---

#3 Punisher068

Punisher068

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 01:37 PM

Really surprised me you still have this,even recommended it to someone.Fair price,good color and condition.

I'd love to have this myself but am marker rich and cash poor

Assume you've got this for sale on PBN also,maybe more of a market for it there.Noticed the market is flooded with newer DMs for cheap,personally I think this is better than most newer DYE products.

Why by a PMR,Reflex ,NT or even newer DMs when you could have this is beyond me,newer isn't always better

This is the marker the DAM SHOULD have been based on

Edited by Punisher068, 24 February 2014 - 01:38 PM.

#4 Nobben #44

Nobben #44

Life's too short to drive boring cars

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,465 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 03:06 PM

I'd love to take i off your hands, but I have this DM11 I need to sell first.

#5 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,611 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 09:22 PM

I totally would. Don't have enough Dye stuff to make me matchy matchy though. And the gun isn't white or silver. If it was, I'd think about getting my own gun for the first time, rather than using any of my gun-whoring cousin's backups.

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users