Video states they should be available starting in May

#4 CrowsFeast1

CrowsFeast1

Still a noob, but seems like a veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 02:37 PM

That guy was visibly shaking throughout the interview.

Canadasmilie.gifFeedback
Current: Ego7, Milsig mk3, TiPX, Hammer 7
Previous: TM-7, Stryker
Eventually: CCI Phantom, other pumps, spoolie, PGP, DSG, DRV...

#5 Justin B.

Justin B.

One Nation D5 EPL Paintball 2014!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 03:05 PM

OMG! I just say the vid. My E-Flex is going up on multiple forums the minute I see these are being shipped out.

One Nation

My Feedback: http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=210995

"CP anything should immediately reduce the value to zero, its painful to see nice guns with CP regs."

- Cookybiscuit

#6 DasJaco

DasJaco

TIGER STYLE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 03:11 PM

They looks good. But doubt I'd wear them over grills, or flexs being that they look like one huge target.

Edited by DasJaco, 25 February 2014 - 03:12 PM.

Lakeville Ambush #3

DLX Luxe 2.0

Dye Rotor

Ninja 77/4500

#7 XGC_Cheevo

XGC_Cheevo

Pod Scalping You

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,891 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 03:12 PM

Still ugly and huge :(

#8 Justin B.

Justin B.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 03:19 PM

I hate the clear lens but I like the other lenses so I will probably get one of those too. Hey, I guess I'll have to let you guys know how they are.

One Nation

"CP anything should immediately reduce the value to zero, its painful to see nice guns with CP regs."

- Cookybiscuit

#9 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,087 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 03:39 PM

Honestly these look pretty horrible... I have a feeling the venting on these and the KLR will be not so great too, especially after even the VIO let me down in that regard.

#10 Justin B.

Justin B.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:08 PM

Honestly these look pretty horrible... I have a feeling the venting on these and the KLR will be not so great too, especially after even the VIO let me down in that regard.

BurningPlaydoh, take that back right now or I will break the fingers off of your crown SF speed feed one by one!

LOL, jk. I was kidding about getting them in my earlier posts. :P I may or may not try them. Probably not because I like my E-Flex a lot and if I were to get another mask it would be one that is not so massive.

Edited by Justin B., 25 February 2014 - 04:22 PM.

One Nation

- Cookybiscuit

#11 Caboosanaitor

Caboosanaitor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:27 PM

It doesn't look as nice as the original angel eyes, but they did change the mask to meet standards, maybe they also changed the venting for the better as well. But I still don't like the huge lens gig, if it cracks someplace where the lens didn't need to be then you might be needing a new lens.it also seems like the vision could be better, but we will just have to see when it is released :D

#12 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,702 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:31 PM

1) Having seen the vios in person now and handling some, I'll pass... probably won't be owning them.

2) KLR haven't seen yet, pending. Have my doubts, but I try everything I can.

3) angel eyes, meh, but also pending. too much lense everywhere imo. Pretty unique though and worth a shot.

4) new flexes, oh hell fucking yes. Along with any spectra series masks. Flex7, 8, etc. They're all extremely comfy, nice and customizable. 

as for older masks I've owned and tried-

5) I3's, look good as hell, comfy, but bigger and the lense changing system can be a pain. I need another set.

6) grill, my second preference behind flexes. I love them and still own a set.

7) Axis pro, great mask... didn't have mine very long though. 7/10 would bang again if I found some for a good price. Especially with the new lenses. 

8) profilers, my 3rd favorite mask ever, behind flexes and grills. Rocked the hell out of mine and they lasted a lonnng time.  

9) I4s. Garbage. I absolutely hated mine. They fell apart after a season. Needed new foam, ears, lense and the Velcro things for the ears. 

10) scott mask, was low end as heck, but it was my first mask back in the early 2000s and it did it's job. Still have it in the closet.

11) sly Profit, never owned them, but I tried them out. Were comfy, but hard to hear and breath from. Never interested me enough to buy.

12) events (original ones), cool looking mask. Little venting, meh foam. Had them for a few years and they lasted.

13) events zn- Had them for a year. hated them. sold them. Got another pair in a trade. Still hate them, still have the pos and use it as a loaner. 

14) vforce armor, used it for a year. Was good for the price actually. Now use it as a loaner mask of mine. 

... Probably missing a few...

Odds are I'll be with proflexes the rest of my paintball career. Unless sponsorship changes that in any sort of way. I'm also fond of grillz, they're second on my short list of masks I'll actually wear followed by profilers or I3s... because they look dope and are both really comfy. 

"Silence is a plus, violence is a must"-Tupac

---Indiana Baller---

#13 Exile308

Exile308

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 08:59 PM

BurningPlaydoh, take that back right now or I will break the fingers off of your crown SF speed feed one by one!

LOL, jk. I was kidding about getting them in my earlier posts. :P I may or may not try them. Probably not because I like my E-Flex a lot and if I were to get another mask it would be one that is not so massive.

It is ok to like them even if someone else doesn't.  I like them

#14 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,910 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 09:15 PM

I have a Vio, and Flexes, and Profits, and Profilers, but I will probably buy these too... 

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#15 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,183 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 09:28 PM

I don't need multiple masks, but all of a sudden I feel the need to buy eyons and clear proflexes... And I love my I4s....

Chelsea Football Club - St.Louis Rams - Tampa Bay Rays - Florida Panthers - Miami Heat

Tampa Bay Damage - Los Angeles Ironmen

South Florida Shockers #16

#16 Justin B.

Justin B.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 09:33 PM

It is ok to like them even if someone else doesn't.  I like them

Yea but in all seriousness I was trying to be sarcastic. I like them kinda but I think they are too big and I don't like the clear lens one bit.

One Nation

- Cookybiscuit

#17 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,183 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 09:50 PM

Too big? Are you kidding me? You must have not seen any videos on them. Can't be much bigger than any other mask.

Chelsea Football Club - St.Louis Rams - Tampa Bay Rays - Florida Panthers - Miami Heat

#18 Justin B.

Justin B.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 10:27 PM

Too big? Are you kidding me? You must have not seen any videos on them. Can't be much bigger than any other mask.

Uhhhhh, I don't know what your watching but they look a lot bigger than a normal mask especially with the wrap around lens. I'm sure some of the other people on here will agree.

One Nation

- Cookybiscuit

#19 LegionPB

LegionPB

1st Place Verbandsliga!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 10:38 PM

These look horrible, not to mention the way they did the seals for the double pane lens is just stupid, they should have went around the whole lens (at least down the nose) so it would look better. I played with VIOs the other day and they aren't that great, don't like how my breath went up over my nose and fogged the bottom of the lens (this could be because I was in Hawaii). Plus your face is so damn close to the mask its uncomfortable and breath-ability isn't that great. The new flexs look like pure sex and I want to get my hands on those green/tans and clears... shit maybe even the grey/reds who knows :P. I'm still waiting on my KLRs... I'm sure HK Army will deliver a stellar product, 

Kaiserslautern Legion -Captain- All American Team Ballin in Germany! (Members from the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Army, and the DoD)
Sponsored by: DXS, Oringmonkey, MAXS, HK Army
-DPL: Deutschland Paintball League & European Millenium Series-
Luxe Mob! (Reverse Poison Luxe 2.0 & Dust Black/Gloss Black 1.0 w/ ALL 2.0 Up's)
If You Haven't Already Please Like My Teams Facebook Page! http://www.facebook....tballKL?fref=ts

#20 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,910 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:33 AM

Vio > Everything

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

#21 Nobben #44

Nobben #44

Life's too short to drive boring cars

• Members
  • 11,465 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 10:08 AM

Oh god, someone actually used they money to fix this ugly thing.

#22 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,087 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 11:06 AM

The profile may not be much bigger from tge front but they are larger in the sense that they cover a lot more surface of the wearers head. Keep in mind Justin those mannequins they used for the PBN news post are likely a good amount smaller than most people's heads. In the HustlePB video they didnt look to have a bigger profile than a Profit or Vio.

Im really interested in how well this system without nose foam works.

Edited by BurningPlaydoh, 26 February 2014 - 11:08 AM.

#23 Carolus Rex

Carolus Rex

I won at life once.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 730 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 11:07 AM

Not a fan so far, and that plastic piece covering your nose seem really obtrusive. For all it's faults one the things the profits do really well is its the clear view you have when wearing them. Finally the plastic around the mouth area just seem really flimsy, especially when it's several small pieces, so i wonder how they withstand a hit.

And lets be honest, even though looks isn't the most important thing, this thing is just fucking ugly to be honest.  

o8qo.jpg

#24 r45vt

r45vt

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 557 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 11:11 AM

From my standpoint they picked a great first product to launch their new line.  No marketing required.... love it or hate it everyone is talking about it.

My youtube channel:

https://www.youtube....QgnGna7lWBK-c3w

Watch some paint splat on people!

#25 Justin B.

Justin B.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 03:03 PM

Ok, I am definitely getting a new lens for my E-flex and probably not these. LOL

Edited by Justin B., 26 February 2014 - 03:03 PM.

One Nation

- Cookybiscuit

#26 datballer

datballer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:17 PM

I tried on the VIO's, and they are really comfortable, but I wouldn't buy them. The plastic feels really cheap, and feels like it could break at any time.

KLR's are pretty nice though...

#27 Exile308

Exile308

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 10:05 PM

Not a fan so far, and that plastic piece covering your nose seem really obtrusive. For all it's faults one the things the profits do really well is its the clear view you have when wearing them. Finally the plastic around the mouth area just seem really flimsy, especially when it's several small pieces, so i wonder how they withstand a hit.

And lets be honest, even though looks isn't the most important thing, this thing is just fucking ugly to be honest.  

See I think they look great.

#28 Caboosanaitor

Caboosanaitor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 06:11 AM

I really like the looks (my opinion, don't argue) but im wondering if any of you have thought of putting a video camera on it... I don't see a whole lot of options, I was thinking down near the cheek?

#29 Carolus Rex

Carolus Rex

I won at life once.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 730 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 07:02 AM

See I think they look great.

Personal prefrence i suppose. It's just to flashy and not subtle in the slightest. The huge lense is just dumb, and your field of view seems limited. 

Edited by Carolus Rex, 07 March 2014 - 04:00 AM.

o8qo.jpg

#30 SPARTAN1147789

SPARTAN1147789

SPARTAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 10:38 AM

Here's a video of them on someone's head:

#31 konnayi

konnayi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 04:36 AM

Wow cool! But I cannot experience it breathability...

Coast Guard Marine Dauphin

4 channel fixed pitch entry level intermediate skill helicopter

a great choice

#32 Stinger

Stinger

Graphic Designer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 982 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 03:55 AM

Never really understood the hype over these. Pretty sure this concept was MOSTLY popular after Angel going out of business and people realizing they could never own them (until now of course). They might look "different" but they don't look nice at all. Maybe they just really need smoke lenses.

GambitDodgedBBRDTextTPB2.jpg

Threshold | Closer | PM8 | E-Tek | G3
__________ __ _     _      _ __||||

#33 nineteen5

nineteen5

I've put more batteries through my vmax than i have paint

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 09:12 PM

looks really cool but it looks to me like it would be very front heavy.

#34 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,910 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 09:55 PM

These are not real. Next person to talk about these will be falcon punched in the scrotum. I hate the angel eyes and I hate these too and because I know Jawz will be in here sooner or later. Jawz Angel sucks and always will suck.  :angry:  :tdn:

#35 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,183 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 10:02 PM

I should buy a pair and have them sent to your house.

#36 SPARTAN1147789

SPARTAN1147789

SPARTAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 11:21 PM

These are not real. Next person to talk about these will be falcon punched in the scrotum. I hate the angel eyes and I hate these too and because I know Jawz will be in here sooner or later. Jawz Angel sucks and always will suck.  :angry:  :tdn:

Incorrect, they are actually real this time, and they're being sold by Tiberius Arms under the name C2 Eyon, you can even pre-order them from ansgear: http://www.ansgear.c...asks_s/4907.htm

Edited by SPARTAN1147789, 25 March 2014 - 11:23 PM.

#37 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,910 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 07:12 AM

Incorrect, they are actually real this time, and they're being sold by Tiberius Arms under the name C2 Eyon, you can even pre-order them from ansgear: http://www.ansgear.c...asks_s/4907.htm

No shit, I refuse to accept the fact that someone went out and did this. As for the pre order AKA ANGEL EYES... Same thing from the source I spoke with they were nowhere near production when he saw them at extravaganza dealers were not allowed to touch the display model. 

#38 SPARTAN1147789

SPARTAN1147789

SPARTAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 08:13 AM

Well Hustle Paintball has access to them (skip to the 18 minute mark):

#39 optimisticmuffin

optimisticmuffin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 10:03 AM

The two best selling masks coming up: 1. The klrs because they have hk somewhere on them 2. the eyeyeyeyeons because they look different, but everyone will have them so they will not be different anymore. (if dye is reading this for some reason, come out with the i5s and make it more i3 like)

#40 Nobben #44

Nobben #44

Life's too short to drive boring cars

• Members
  • 11,465 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 03:19 AM

Sibce when does pre-ordeing actually prove they're real?

#41 XGC_Cheevo

XGC_Cheevo

Pod Scalping You

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,891 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 09:05 AM

Well you could preorder Eyes and that turned out well.

#42 optimisticmuffin

optimisticmuffin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 10:29 AM

^lmao. The plan is to make a goggle that a good amount of people want(angel eyes) take preorders, close down company, sell schematics, let it die off but not completely, let pbnation post a thread about how angel eyes will never come out right before extravaganza to stoke the dying fire, release eyons, allow preorder, close down company and repeat

#43 SPARTAN1147789

SPARTAN1147789

SPARTAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 11:32 AM

LOL, I guess will just have to wait and see if they're real this time, but with companies having access to them, it seems more likely that they're actually going to come out this time.

#44 Carolus Rex

Carolus Rex

I won at life once.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 730 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 11:53 AM

Meh, they are probably real this time around. My guess is that they are trying to sell as many masks as possible because of the Eyons heritage. Then when people realize that they are shit (i don't KNOW that they are, just a feeling i have) sales are gonna go down and they are gonna fade into obscurity.

o8qo.jpg

#45 optimisticmuffin

optimisticmuffin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 11:58 AM

Dont they all ready have to eat the preorders from the angel eyes? or does the retailer?

Meh, they are probably real this time around. My guess is that they are trying to sell as many masks as possible because of the Eyons heritage. Then when people realize that they are shit (i don't KNOW that they are, just a feeling i have) sales are gonna go down and they are gonna fade into obscurity

I agree with this 100% 

Edited by optimisticmuffin, 27 March 2014 - 11:59 AM.

#46 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,087 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 01:48 PM

Preorders are eventually refunded if the product is cancelled.

#47 DasJaco

DasJaco

TIGER STYLE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 05:06 PM

13496486565_af5a7e03eb.jpg

Lakeville Ambush #3

DLX Luxe 2.0

Dye Rotor

Ninja 77/4500