#2 Stinger

Stinger

Graphic Designer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 982 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 02:57 PM

Merged post again

Dangerous Power updated with an image of a macroless Fusion and it is captioned as the "Fusion Elite"

FusionElite.jpg

Link to the facebook post by them is below.

https://www.facebook...?type=1

Video Here

Additional Images here

FYkpVsM.jpg

pKyLm77.jpg

2xIYgoj.jpg

bRPABVg.jpg

DulNoJl.jpgzesUuGo.jpg

Edited by Stinger, 25 February 2014 - 08:09 PM.

GambitDodgedBBRDTextTPB2.jpg

Threshold | Closer | PM8 | E-Tek | G3
__________ __ _     _      _ __||||

#3 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,067 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:18 PM

That's actually pretty hot.

Also +1 for macroless *cough* PE *cough*

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT 09 Impulse HB REV-i Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor Grillz PE 70/45 Feedback - 23/0/0

#4 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,026 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:29 PM

Milling is better than tge new Cyborg...

Not sure how I feel about that.

#5 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

• Chat Coordinator
  • 22,067 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:35 PM

Dangerous Power has always had better looking guns than Macdev.

#6 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • 7,695 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:40 PM

The milling is only better than the cyborgs if you're really drunk :P Joking. It does actually look very nice. 

As for the spec. There is a little bit of info out there already. Here is what I've gathered.

It's got a 2way solenoid now, meaning it's no longer a FASOR like the past fusions. 

fully adjustable lpr

Removable valve

new ram design

new bolt 

oled board on side of grip rather than back

macro-less

v3 "stealth" raps asa

Also rumored to sell for around $700.

"Silence is a plus, violence is a must"-Tupac

---Indiana Baller---

#7 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

• Chat Coordinator
  • 22,067 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:42 PM

I saw that too. FASORs can be good guns, but I think DP went in the right direction going with the balanced rammer.

#8 Talucci

Talucci

Canadian Baller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:09 PM

For $700? That competes it with what other markers exactly?

As a side note, I like the OLED, Milling, and lpr rather than a spring

#9 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

• Chat Coordinator
  • 22,067 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:17 PM

$700 is not confirmed, but probably likely. Also, the LPR is independent of the FASOR design. the F7 was a FASOR and used an LPR, likewise it's entirely possible to build two-way poppet design without an LPR.

#10 Talucci

Talucci

Canadian Baller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 07:06 PM

$700 is not confirmed, but probably likely. Also, the LPR is independent of the FASOR design. the F7 was a FASOR and used an LPR, likewise it's entirely possible to build two-way poppet design without an LPR.

Understood. Regardless, its looks pretty nice.

#11 Team Envious

Team Envious

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:24 PM

I fucking knew DP was ganna come out with a new fusion That's why they are taking a lot of the color combination of the fx off

#12 Lotus

Lotus

Tech Guy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,930 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:51 PM

I like the new balanced ram design. That's great.

The new milling sucks for ergonomics, and DP has not caught up to what other companies like MacDev and PE are doing with regards to the LPR placement. It's going to be annoying to hold, but people will manage.

The trigger shape looks awful. I like my trigger to be closer to my middle finger since my middle finger is longer (and therefore further away from the grip) than my index figure, and this just doesn't have that nice shape, making it harder to walk. Ick.

Overall, it looks like DP is playing catchup again, and I don't see why I would buy this over an Etek4 yet.

Posted Image

#13 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

• Chat Coordinator
  • 22,067 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:59 PM

The new milling sucks for ergonomics, and DP has not caught up to what other companies like MacDev and PE are doing with regards to the LPR placement. It's going to be annoying to hold, but people will manage.

The trigger shape looks awful. I like my trigger to be closer to my middle finger since my middle finger is longer (and therefore further away from the grip) than my index figure, and this just doesn't have that nice shape, making it harder to walk. Ick.

I love triggers that are further back at the bottom than further out. I can't walk "normal" triggers at all, but something swept backwards, like an 09 Impulse trigger or the older rake UL triggers are the best for me.

I also never understood arguments for getting rid of external LPRs. Holding my Shockers and Marqs has felt the same as holding my Timmy and Impulse.

Edited by andrewthewookie, 26 February 2014 - 02:03 PM.

#14 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,117 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 02:52 PM

I like the new balanced ram design. That's great.

Overall, it looks like DP is playing catchup again, and I don't see why I would buy this over an Etek4 yet.

Keep in mind, every single one of your complaints are based on opinion. Some people like different triggers and ergonomics than you do.

#15 Nobben #44

Nobben #44

Life's too short to drive boring cars

• Members
  • 11,465 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 03:00 PM

Ego9 anyone?

Anyways, good looking marker, maybe this will be an OK gun with the new operating system.

Edited by Nobben #44, 26 February 2014 - 03:04 PM.

#16 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • 7,695 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 03:02 PM

If you're going to compare the milling to an ego, I saw more resemblance to a sl8r than anything... mixed with an ego9. Yep. Gonna be that guy. 

"Silence is a plus, violence is a must"-Tupac

---Indiana Baller---

#17 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

• Chat Coordinator
  • 22,067 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 03:05 PM

Ego9 anyone?

Eh, I can see some basic similarities, but not really anything that really stands out as the same. I mean, it's a stacked tube poppet with milling all over the body. There's not a whole lot to do drastically differently.

pKyLm77.jpg

oFayAkn.jpg

Edited by andrewthewookie, 26 February 2014 - 03:06 PM.

#18 Nobben #44

Nobben #44

• Members
  • 11,465 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 03:43 PM

There's a pretty huge resemblance here. SL8R, Ego9 and Ego10.
I'm usually not that guy but this thing really, really looks like an Ego.

#19 zecrom_89

zecrom_89

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 06:20 PM

I really like the milling, I thought it was still going to be a midrange marker with a price tag around $500. But, I guess DP is going to try to slowly pull into the high end scene maybe. Maybe they are working on a Revi revamp?

#20 iPaintSlinger

iPaintSlinger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:21 PM

I love how so many people on so many forums post how that "poppet" style marker looks like an Ego and other high end "poppet" style markers. It is because of where the bolt is and the rammer, it's a design that has to be there because it is in fact a "poppet". So yes it does look like "poppet", but it's the milling that makes it unique. It looks nothing like an Ego. Smh... I say congrats to DP for making an attempt to make a once great marker even better to appease to the masses who complain and also to show that they can definitely make a marker which is more than capable to hang with the big boys.

iSP

#21 zecrom_89

zecrom_89

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:31 PM

I love how so many people on so many forums post how that "poppet" style marker looks like an Ego and other high end "poppet" style markers. It is because of where the bolt is and the rammer, it's a design that has to be there because it is in fact a "poppet". So yes it does look like "poppet", but it's the milling that makes it unique. It looks nothing like an Ego. Smh... I say congrats to DP for making an attempt to make a once great marker even better to appease to the masses who complain and also to show that they can definitely make a marker which is more than capable to hang with the big boys.

iSP

If you read closely they said the milling looked similiar. Everyone understands that poppits look similiar but, look at the 09 Impluse, thats a stacked tube poppit and looks nothing like the ego. The Fusion elite resembles the ego just like the FX and Etek does.You kinda contradicted yourslef in your remark.

#22 K!ng_Ch3wy

K!ng_Ch3wy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 02:35 AM

It looks sick, I love how it's macroless, and I'm indifferent about the new board location, but I mainly want to feel one for myself. I currently own a 2011 Fusion FX and I love the gun. The flaws that I have is that it is the loudest electro on the field and the kick is a pain. It gets so bad sometimes that it actually unscrews my barrel mid round. So my question to DP is "Will all of these new upgrades reduce the kick and make the gun more quiet?" Other than that I can't wait to get my hands on one and compare the 2.

#23 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,117 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 02:41 PM

It looks sick, I love how it's macroless, and I'm indifferent about the new board location, but I mainly want to feel one for myself. I currently own a 2011 Fusion FX and I love the gun. The flaws that I have is that it is the loudest electro on the field and the kick is a pain. It gets so bad sometimes that it actually unscrews my barrel mid round. So my question to DP is "Will all of these new upgrades reduce the kick and make the gun more quiet?" Other than that I can't wait to get my hands on one and compare the 2.

Just going to chime in here, there is no such thing as a 2011 Fusion FX. The FX denotes the model and year, with "F" meaning Fusion and "X" being the roman numeral for 10, or 2010. Same with the Fusion F7 & F8. So, having a 2011 Fusion 2010 doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Anyway, nice to see some upgrades to the Fusion, it appears to be a massive improvement.

#24 tcheekdye

tcheekdye

Bitch im just bustin at em

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 04:29 PM

Oh look! Another gun by dangerous power that everyone will buy before they remember why they hate them

giphy.gifTECH PB HEAVY METAL FAN CLUB  http://www.techpb.co...metal-fan-club/

#25 The Rec-Baller 217

The Rec-Baller 217

GET SOME PAINT IN THE AIR!!!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 04:42 PM

I had a feeling they would come out with a updated Fusion but I never wanted to say it, because my luck they would have not done it.

#26 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

• Chat Coordinator
  • 22,067 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 05:23 PM

The prototype for this gun was seen at a field last summer, but there wasn't enough corroboration to mention it anywhere.

#27 Nobben #44

Nobben #44

• Members
  • 11,465 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 01:17 PM

iSP

If you actually look at the marker you'll see a huge similarity in the milling and overall design. Change the barrel, reg, ASA and grip and you have a new Etek . The FX kind of resembled an Ego, this new thing looks like PE made it. It looks so similar I wouldn't be surprised at all if PE had something to do with the design of the marker. In fact I'm beginning to believe DP either based it on PE design or PE designed it for them.

And you automaticly assume I say all poppets look the same, I'm not, look at Bob Long or MacDev. You also automatically assume that I complain about how this looks like a PE marker. DP guns are not usually good at design(or anything else for that matter), but this one looks great, so I'm not complaining. I'm also really interested in the new solenoid setup and how it will perform.

Did a Photoshop if you can't see it. Ego9 Barrel, regulator, ASA and grip.
12884814173_3709aa25ae_c.jpg

Edited by Nobben #44, 02 March 2014 - 01:31 PM.

#28 SPARTAN1147789

SPARTAN1147789

SPARTAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 01:50 PM

Look, it's the Ego 14, I was waiting for this to be released.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users