- New Rubber Grips - The GS Mini has a new rubber foregrip cover and re-designed trigger frame grip for superior handling with or without gloves.
- New Regulator/ ASA - The GS series comes with a new low profile regulator with a lever actuated on - off ASA. No more chewed up O-rings when you least need it!
- Weatherized Board and Housing - New weatherproof rubber membranes over the board's foregrip housing and buttons prevent moisture from reaching the marker's electronics.
- New 2 Screw Size Design - The engineers at Empire reduced the number of Allen screw sizes in the Mini GS to just two. No more hunting for the right Allen key; just two and you're good to go!
- Microswitch Trigger Activation - The Mini GS boasts a new microswitch over the Hall Effect system for a fast and positive interface with your fingers.
- Delrin Trigger Bushing - A new self-lubricating bushing reduces friction for a smooth trigger pull.
- Stronger Clamping Feed Neck - A new glass-filled nylon composite feed neck with aluminum clamping lever is both stronger and lighter than the previous metal feed neck.
- Classic Mini Compatible - The Empire Mini GS accepts all your favorite classic Mini internal upgrades and components.
You guys think this might prompt an "upgraded" axe (even though it is a perfectly good marker with little to no outstanding flaws?
Pics taken from pbn.
Edited by meh, 26 February 2014 - 10:37 PM.