12 replies to this topic

#1 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,589 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 09:35 PM

Senior year. Stereotypically, I shouldn't give two shits about what I'm doing. I'm only 16, and I've been accepted to 4 colleges, with 3 more awaiting acceptance. My classes should be easy, and I should have the time to do normal people stuff like have a job and do out of school activities like the rest of my class. What am I doing now? Taking 2 AP classes and a Biotech class, along with 3 other classes, and reffing/volunteering/robotics on the weekends. I get home daily at 8-9, do my ridiculous amounts of homework until 1-2am. I sleep, I wake up, repeat.

That's not what's really bothering me though. Before, I used to be in top shape. I never stepped foot in a gym in my life. All this was from doing  soccer, swimming and diving competitively. Now I just don't have the time do any of that, let alone simply work out at home. I'm gaining a slight bit of belly, and am now like 20-30lbs overweight. Why? Because after being stressed and sleep deprived, eating out for 20 minutes with friends seems like the most exciting part of every week. I skip out on lunch so at least I'm not eating 4 full meals a day, and so I eat a moderately small breakfast at 8:00pm, a fast food "lunch" at 3:30pm with friends, and some dinner at 6:00pm. The rest of the time, I'm busy doing so much things.

I hate being shirtless now, but there's really not much I can do to help it. My metabolism isn't insanely fast like some people I know, and I don't have time to work out at the gym for a few hours. No one I know goes to a gym; they do their own activities that double as keeping them in shape. But I don't have time for those activities. I cant even do a quick amount of sets before I go to sleep because I need as much sleep as I can get, so I don't fall asleep and risk missing out on material that I'd rather not spend more time studying for the night after.

/rant

#FML

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#2 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,086 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 09:40 PM

Boo hoo, I'm in the gym every day, I've been playing soccer since I was 3 and I run. I still have a little belly. Just get over it.

Chelsea Football Club - St.Louis Rams - Tampa Bay Rays - Florida Panthers - Miami Heat

Tampa Bay Damage - Los Angeles Ironmen

South Florida Shockers #16

#3 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,589 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 09:54 PM

Lucky you. Fuck private schools and their whole "school is life" mentality

#4 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,312 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 11:07 PM

This is a prime example of why you shouldn't take a full schedule of classes your senior year.

fuck yolo
#carpediem

Feedback 2/0/0   Buy my shit here: http://www.techpb.co...-bob-long-vcom/

#5 gibbeepbroxzor

gibbeepbroxzor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,347 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 02:40 PM

Either you keep going hard in school, or you find places to cut back. I slept in class in high school all the time. And never did any homework. And it wasn't just my senior year, it was all 5 years I was in high school (8-12.) Still graduated with a great GPA, and had great SAT scores.

I'm not suggesting you do what I did, cause it definitely can become stressful. But you just have to find the right way to balance your life out. And if that means cutting back on your focus in school, it could be good. Because working TOO hard on it stresses you out and ends up with you actually doing worse in school just because of it.

#6 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,086 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 08:42 PM

I go to private school...

Chelsea Football Club - St.Louis Rams - Tampa Bay Rays - Florida Panthers - Miami Heat

Tampa Bay Damage - Los Angeles Ironmen

South Florida Shockers #16

#7 BestPlays TV

BestPlays TV

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 08:56 PM

Yeah, I go to private school too. Also, why are you 16, in senior year

#8 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,589 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 02:23 AM

Because I'm smart. And try.

Also, I'm doubting that you do as much activities as I do every day of the week.

#9 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,810 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 09:12 PM

LOL children. Try working 40 hours a week and taking a full load of courses in college. STOP COMPLAINING IT ONLY STARTS TO SUCK MORE.

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#10 Panda's Revenge

Panda's Revenge

Officially Sponsored by China Ball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,494 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 11:32 PM

Cry more pls

Also fat guys get more lovin' cus they have more to go around

Jus saying

#11 ecoballer

ecoballer

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 702 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 03:30 AM

Must be nice to go to private school and have the ability to go to college right after high school instead of the marines.

#12 Cloakedsphere

Cloakedsphere

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 04:42 AM

Cry more pls

Also fat guys get more lovin' cus they have more to go around

Jus saying

smack the thigh and ride the wave in on the big women. ;)

#13 Rhino1909

Rhino1909

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 11:19 AM

Brag much?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users