20 replies to this topic

#1 Justin B.

Justin B.

One Nation D5 EPL Paintball 2014!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,513 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 05:55 PM

So I have gotten pretty muddy before at the field because I play snake but I have to say, today was possibly the muddiest I have ever gotten.

yPW9g9a.jpg

m1MFRp0.jpg

5A41y0e.jpg

W970Dx2.jpg

26Eor63.jpg

TY3yFyl.jpg

tdSzGw7.jpg

Let me know what you think and feel free to post pictures of your muddy stuff.

One Nation

My Feedback: http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=210995

"CP anything should immediately reduce the value to zero, its painful to see nice guns with CP regs."

- Cookybiscuit

#2 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,930 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:00 PM

Thats not mud...

The knees of all my pants and elbows of all my shirts are stained grey/white from playing indoors. Even my loader and mask have a sort of grey, "film" on them.

#3 Justin B.

Justin B.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,513 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:04 PM

LOL, not mud?? How?

One Nation

"CP anything should immediately reduce the value to zero, its painful to see nice guns with CP regs."

- Cookybiscuit

#4 XGC_Cheevo

XGC_Cheevo

Pod Scalping You

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,868 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:13 PM

Be careful when you're cleaning your marker, tiny bits of sand will scratch the anno.  I'd use a squirt bottle or something and try to "wash" as much off as possible without using a towel or rag and actually wiping.  Garden hose with a pressure gun on one end works great for the pants as well. ^_^

#5 Justin B.

Justin B.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,513 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:16 PM

Be careful when you're cleaning your marker, tiny bits of sand will scratch the anno.  I'd use a squirt bottle or something and try to "wash" as much off as possible without using a towel or rag and actually wiping.  Garden hose with a pressure gun on one end works great for the pants as well. ^_^

Oh, I already cleaned the marker and it was fine. I used some wet paper towels.

Thanks for the advice though! :tup:

Edited by Justin B., 02 March 2014 - 06:17 PM.

One Nation

- Cookybiscuit

#6 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,930 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:45 PM

LOL, not mud?? How?

Because my feces is not mud, duh.

#7 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,349 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:34 PM

I bet that was fun to clean.

fuck yolo
#carpediem

Feedback 2/0/0   Buy my shit here: http://www.techpb.co...-bob-long-vcom/

#8 Justin B.

Justin B.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,513 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 08:14 PM

I bet that was fun to clean.

Oh trust me it wasn't. Mud in every flipping crack or crevice......

One Nation

- Cookybiscuit

#9 TheGuy

TheGuy

I like lamp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,792 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 08:15 PM

That is child's play.

Feedback 7/0/0

Rest In Peace

Danijel "Borg" Jagodic

#10 Justin B.

Justin B.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,513 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 08:26 PM

That is child's play.

Oh ok, totally. :P

One Nation

- Cookybiscuit

#11 FacePainter

FacePainter

Blue Drank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,185 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 02:46 AM

Finally somebody with a nice gun that doesn't act like it's made of sugar.

#12 Wolfe

Wolfe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 07:58 AM

Right now, I'd give damn near anything for a bit of mud. Ground is still so frozen,  feels like concrete.

Edited by Wolfe, 03 March 2014 - 07:58 AM.

#13 Justin B.

Justin B.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,513 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 09:58 AM

Right now, I'd give damn near anything for a bit of mud. Ground is still so frozen,  feels like concrete.

hahaha, yesterday was the first day that most of our snow had melted and now we got more snow today again....

Finally somebody with a nice gun that doesn't act like it's made of sugar.

Thanks! I know right. I ain't afraid to get down and dirty with any gun.

One Nation

- Cookybiscuit

#14 SynystrAssassin

SynystrAssassin

Flawless is a Habit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:17 AM

How dare you soil the sanctity of a v1 victory.

0cb3ef6e1d30edc0038eaa58f90b507c_xlarge.

#15 Justin B.

Justin B.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,513 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:19 AM

LOL ^

One Nation

- Cookybiscuit

#16 r45vt

r45vt

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:49 AM

We've been in a drought the last few years in cali but had some major rain last weekend.  Played in the rain for the first time since I left portland ten years ago.  

3-4 inches of mud in lots of places.  I slipped in a puddle running into a bunker and was laying an inch of mud/water.  I gave up and just ran with... crawled through the mud to get the bastards out.  I have to buy a hose to clean my pants.  With all of the mud that is still caked on them after attempting to beat the mud off I am not going to throw them in the wash.  

I didn't get my marker that dirty.  

- That indoor white shit is horrible... I won't do indoor anymore.  It's too slippery and I permanently damaged my left SI joint in my back from that.  The place just never cleaned it up and the whole floor was  3 inches of old paint shell that had turned white and caked everything.  

My youtube channel:

https://www.youtube....QgnGna7lWBK-c3w

Watch some paint splat on people!

#17 Justin B.

Justin B.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,513 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 10:20 AM

We've been in a drought the last few years in cali but had some major rain last weekend.  Played in the rain for the first time since I left portland ten years ago.  

3-4 inches of mud in lots of places.  I slipped in a puddle running into a bunker and was laying an inch of mud/water.  I gave up and just ran with... crawled through the mud to get the bastards out.  I have to buy a hose to clean my pants.  With all of the mud that is still caked on them after attempting to beat the mud off I am not going to throw them in the wash.  

- That indoor white shit is horrible... I won't do indoor anymore.  It's too slippery and I permanently damaged my left SI joint in my back from that.  The place just never cleaned it up and the whole floor was  3 inches of old paint shell that had turned white and caked everything.  

That sounds like what I played in but I was diving into it on purpose. I do recommend spraying off the pants like you said too. They come clean in the washer much easier after you spray most of the mud off. Also, if you don't have a hose or its winter time (like it still sort of is here), I just throw my pants in the tub and spray them off and just spray any left behind mud down the drain after I'm done.

Edited by Justin B., 04 March 2014 - 10:20 AM.

One Nation

- Cookybiscuit

#18 FacePainter

FacePainter

Blue Drank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,185 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 06:03 PM

Guns are made to get rough and dirty with.

#19 Justin B.

Justin B.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,513 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 08:47 PM

Guns are made to get rough and dirty with.

This

One Nation

- Cookybiscuit

#20 r45vt

r45vt

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 11:22 PM

That sounds like what I played in but I was diving into it on purpose. I do recommend spraying off the pants like you said too. They come clean in the washer much easier after you spray most of the mud off. Also, if you don't have a hose or its winter time (like it still sort of is here), I just throw my pants in the tub and spray them off and just spray any left behind mud down the drain after I'm done.

I've done that in the past but my drain is slow as is right now and I don't want to snake unless I have too.  I have a feeling mud and left over paintball shells will clog that bitch right up.  :(  

Plus my shoes are full of mud and dirt from the last 6 years of paintball.  I've never washed them and should just probably toss them out but I am cheap...

My youtube channel:

https://www.youtube....QgnGna7lWBK-c3w

Watch some paint splat on people!

#21 Justin B.

Justin B.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,513 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 03:15 PM

I've done that in the past but my drain is slow as is right now and I don't want to snake unless I have too.  I have a feeling mud and left over paintball shells will clog that bitch right up.   :(

Plus my shoes are full of mud and dirt from the last 6 years of paintball.  I've never washed them and should just probably toss them out but I am cheap...

LOL, I never cleaned my cleats until recently either but now I have the past few times and its much nicer when you put them on the next time. I wear Walmart cleats that have the brand Mitre on them and they were like $16.

One Nation

- Cookybiscuit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users