No replies to this topic

#1 Paintball4864

Paintball4864

Me like cookies

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 01:48 PM

Not anymore but i am putting a 3 man epl team together(D6 or D5).So here it goes i would need 3-4 other guys that could meet up with me on saturdays at pap. I go every weekend so we will practice when everyone can get together. I would ask for $175(if we do d5) or $150(if we do d6) from each person to cover entry fee and other expenses(i pay this too). It will not be too serious just for fun. If you are wondering about sponsors i have no clue about those(so dont ask me). For tournaments i would like to purchase paint as a team hoping we would get a discount. For tournament experience it is not needed and prefer that you wouldn't have any. All you really need is a working good electronic gun and enough gear to be ready to play tournaments. If you are interested shoot me an email at airsoft4864@comcast.net and post here. I will be up at pap this weekend this saturday. I wear a blue sweatshirt and have a red duffel bag with me. See you there! 

-Brennan Henyon

Edited by Paintball4864, 04 March 2014 - 06:31 AM.

If your under 18 and pay for your gear put this in your sig.
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." -Steve Prefontaine Lets Run

Gear Setup: Empire Axe, Empire Prophecy Z2, Ninja 50/4500, Jt ProFlex

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users