• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 CrazyNation13

CrazyNation13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 12:22 AM

A New Team is starting the Texas Chaos. Hi Im Ryan and I am 22 years old. I have been playing paintball for 12 years and have been playing tournament paintball for 6. I have played with alot of teams over the years and Ihave also had my own team for 3. I know what it takes to run a team and im willing to work hard to make sure Texas Chaos win and be the best in paintball, so I know what it takes.  We will be starting out as a D4 team and work are way next year to semi-pro then eventually work are way to the pro division. We are as of now working on sponsors from HK Army, Planet Eclipse, Ninja paintball, and many more in the future. We will be practicing at DFW Adventure Park, and Avid extreme sports in Plano. If you have any questions please message me.

Thanks, Ryan

#2 Dallas_ballas

Dallas_ballas

So your telling me I can't order my skill from ANS?

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 02:10 PM

Is there a age limit? And I have a few more questions please email me lpbme@yahoo.com

#3 A&MBaller

A&MBaller

meow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,530 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 09:51 AM

We will be starting out as a D4 team and work are way next year to semi-pro

If you've been playing tournament ball for over 6 years, you ought to know that this is going to be impossible.

#4 DjPLaTiNuM

DjPLaTiNuM

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 02:15 PM

I'm looking for a team at the moment and have recently connected with North Texas Shockwave but have yet to officially join the team. If you're still looking, let me know.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users