13 replies to this topic

#1 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 10:50 PM

Okay so you guys have probably already noticed that I am the most indecisive person ever. My last "vs" thread is completely out of the window. I have a couple options.

A. Keep my current marker and try to buy my dream marker (I think the seller might be trying to scam me, I'm trying to check if he is)

B. Sell my DM10, and add the money from my DM10 to the money I wouldve spent on my dream gun and buy a BNIB Ego 11 in my new team's colors.

C. Sell my DM10, buy my dream marker, and save up for the Ego.

Help!

Chelsea Football Club - St.Louis Rams - Tampa Bay Rays - Florida Panthers - Miami Heat

Tampa Bay Damage - Los Angeles Ironmen

South Florida Shockers #16

#2 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 10:58 PM

Here is part of the dilemma. The person who would buy my DM10 needs it shipped out in 2 days.

If I sell it now and can't get my dream DM13, then I'm out of a marker, but I'd have the money for the ego. If I don't sell it to him, I might never sell it and I would only have the 10 if I can't get the 13.

Best case scenario: I buy the DM13 tomorrow (unlikely, seller is very busy and replies every couple of days) and sell the 10.

Worst case scenario: I sell the 10 tomorrow and can't get the 13. However I'd have the money to buy an ego.

Chelsea Football Club - St.Louis Rams - Tampa Bay Rays - Florida Panthers - Miami Heat

#3 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,930 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 11:38 PM

Just shoot your gun and save your money for paint and gas

#4 bil3336

bil3336

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 04:14 PM

if your a DM guy you might not like the ego feel and noise very much, and im sure somone will offer on the dm10 eventually. the ego11 is prety smooth and alot less noisy than previous generations but if your set on the dm maybe just wait until the sale of the dm10 can make the cost of the 13. but if you did get an ego keep it a popular color and sell it when you money for the 13 so you can still try the ego and be easier to sell. i dont know about people who NEED things shipped that quickly but its up to you. good luck

#5 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 08:10 PM

Sold the DM10 to another buyer. Buying a DM13 with the money. As much as I like egos, I want to always have a DM. So I can always have a gun I know I can fall back on.

#6 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,591 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 03:07 PM

Sold the DM10 to another buyer. Buying a DM13 with the money. As much as I like egos, I want to always have a DM. So I can always have a gun I know I can fall back on.

Not saying DM's are bad or anything of the sort but I find it funny how you want a gun you could always fall back on so you got a dm instead of an ego XD
My Setup- OLED G6R, Virtue Spire 260, Ninja Pro V2 68/45, Empire Events, 2013 NXE Elevation

#7 tcheekdye

tcheekdye

Bitch im just bustin at em

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 03:29 PM

You're pretty much getting the same gun too. There's not much of a difference between the dm10 and dm13

giphy.gifTECH PB HEAVY METAL FAN CLUB  http://www.techpb.co...metal-fan-club/

#8 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,591 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 05:12 PM

I thought your dream gun was at least going to be a dm14. Any reason in particular for the dm13 over the dm 14?
My Setup- OLED G6R, Virtue Spire 260, Ninja Pro V2 68/45, Empire Events, 2013 NXE Elevation

#9 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 06:07 PM

Because the 13 = $1,100 max

14 = $1,650

Also I want purple and the DM13 comes in PGA violet. Lastly, the 13 looks better.

#10 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,591 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 06:27 PM

14 = $1,650

Also I want purple and the DM13 comes in PGA violet. Lastly, the 13 looks better.

Alright, just asking because you said "dream gun" so it can be anything you desire regardless of price

#11 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 07:13 PM

My dream gun is actually a Navy/Gold Nexus DM13. However I can't get one. So I'm buying a PGA Violet Tie dye DM13.

#12 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,930 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 08:35 PM

14 = $1,650

I think you meant to say "$550 max" for the 13.

#13 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 09:13 PM

BNIB... 

I sold my DM10 partially due to the fact that it was used. I really would like new this go around.

#14 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,930 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 09:46 PM

BNIB... 

I sold my DM10 partially due to the fact that it was used. I really would like new this go around.

You might as well be taking five $100 bills and setting them on fire...

At the very least just get a 12 since theyre cheaper new.  Best option would be to find someone selling a BNIB one for cheap on PBN or a new or lightly used one on TradeMyGun.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users