• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 michael_mnm

michael_mnm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 07:59 PM

I am a speedball player looking to touch the roots of paintball! i love playing pump! so i bought myself a WPG autococker pump with a 2004 prostock body ( i do believe)! its more comonly known as a check it products V2 classic sniper pump. I want to know as much as i can about autococker and autococker pumps as you guys will tell me! 

my first question i do have is - Will this autotrigger fit with the marker im purchasing? http://paintballgate...auaucaset1.html

my second question is- are other commpanys auto cocker parts accesibale with any autococker if close to the same year?

Thanks!

PLAYING CFPS!!!!!!!!!

#2 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,984 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 09:00 PM

That will only work with a CCM frame and a pump arm that's been drilled and tapped for an autotrigger. As for the second question, there are two main groups of autocockers, pre-2k and 2k+. Any standard 2k+ parts will fit standard 2k+ bodies. However, there are also what are called "mini" bodies, which have removed material at the front so must use different front blocks than standard bodies. There are also p-block bodies, which take different back blocks and bolts.

What you have is a standard 2k+ body, so anything you'll want to throw on there will need to be compatible with those kinds of bodies. All detents will work on all bodies, all frames work on the bodies, all LPRs, and 3-ways will fit on all the front blocks as well (but that's not really an issue for you with a pump). Internals are the same across the years (same valve, springs, hammer). Since you have a 2k4 prostock, that means the feedneck is non-removable unfortunately, so you're stuck with the stovepipe unless you want to bust out a dremel and attempt the ego feedneck mod.

Lastly, just in case you haven't already figured it out, but you'll need to be able to underbore whatever paint you shoot.

Edited by andrewthewookie, 12 March 2014 - 09:01 PM.

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT 09 Impulse HB REV-i Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor Grillz PE 70/45 Feedback - 23/0/0

Closer & Angel A1 F/S/T

#3 michael_mnm

michael_mnm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 06:14 PM

That will only work with a CCM frame and a pump arm that's been drilled and tapped for an autotrigger. As for the second question, there are two main groups of autocockers, pre-2k and 2k+. Any standard 2k+ parts will fit standard 2k+ bodies. However, there are also what are called "mini" bodies, which have removed material at the front so must use different front blocks than standard bodies. There are also p-block bodies, which take different back blocks and bolts.

What you have is a standard 2k+ body, so anything you'll want to throw on there will need to be compatible with those kinds of bodies. All detents will work on all bodies, all frames work on the bodies, all LPRs, and 3-ways will fit on all the front blocks as well (but that's not really an issue for you with a pump). Internals are the same across the years (same valve, springs, hammer). Since you have a 2k4 prostock, that means the feedneck is non-removable unfortunately, so you're stuck with the stovepipe unless you want to bust out a dremel and attempt the ego feedneck mod.

Lastly, just in case you haven't already figured it out, but you'll need to be able to underbore whatever paint you shoot.

Yeap i know that haha i got a cp kit ready to be ordered as soon as i got alittle more cash but thanks

PLAYING CFPS!!!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users