• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 pbbrybry

pbbrybry

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 12:37 AM

So... I ordered my T2 and it was sent off to ano 2 weeks ago but I don't know what to do in the meantime HAHA... It will be my first ever NEW marker (only own an axe and only about 6 months into the sport) and just curious on how everyone handled their first purchase. I am constantly bugging my coworkers and they're excited for it to come in so I can show it off, but the days are going by so slow and need some therapy (not really but just want to see how others coped) 

Also need some slight advise as this will be my first ever pump and just wanted to work on my left hand snap shooting. Anything will be greatly appreciated, but current set up will be a sportshot with a 68/45. 

FEEDBACK!

2 | 0 | 0

#2 FrankW

FrankW

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 02:39 PM

Buy a 50rnd hopper and glue a dye locklid to it. Shop for 13 or 17ci tank. See if you can find a local pump group.  :P

Read up on timing the autotrigger and sweetspotting the reg, but don't mess with it until you have to.

I don't have any snap shooting advice other than just practice. I'm still much better going right than left... not that my right is so great.. lol

Congrats on the gun!

#3 TK-421

TK-421

Me So Horny! :D

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,898 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 12:54 AM

not that my right is so great.. lol

Just remember, girls like a guy who's good with both hands. ;-)

My advice would be to go with a smaller tank, you won't need a 68/45 with a pump and a small hopper. It's just a lot of extra weight you're carrying around. One of the nice things I liked when I used a pump was that I could use a much, much smaller tank, and usually played hopper ball with my Rotor, since I didn't have a smaller hopper at the time.

#4 pbbrybry

pbbrybry

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 11:29 PM

Buy a 50rnd hopper and glue a dye locklid to it. Shop for 13 or 17ci tank. See if you can find a local pump group.  :P

Read up on timing the autotrigger and sweetspotting the reg, but don't mess with it until you have to.

I don't have any snap shooting advice other than just practice. I'm still much better going right than left... not that my right is so great.. lol

Congrats on the gun!

I was thinking of going that route but I have that sportshot and think I may stay with that for a bit and then see how I do, 

I was looking at videos and there's this guy that shows the ins and outs of the T2, just need to make a reg setup to read the psi of the reg as I heard they set it at 350

That's the only reason why I want to get into pump, to start practicing with my left because with a semi it's just 2 easy to spam and not really fix issues

not that my right is so great.. lol

Just remember, girls like a guy who's good with both hands. ;-)

My advice would be to go with a smaller tank, you won't need a 68/45 with a pump and a small hopper. It's just a lot of extra weight you're carrying around. One of the nice things I liked when I used a pump was that I could use a much, much smaller tank, and usually played hopper ball with my Rotor, since I didn't have a smaller hopper at the time.

Ya i'm looking into getting a 45/45 possibly but just dropped a lot on this marker so need to save up again. How did you like the Rotor set up? I was thinking of maybe going the revvy/pinokio speed route but no one on my field runs that set up

FEEDBACK!

2 | 0 | 0

#5 ChromeFlame

ChromeFlame

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 07:04 PM

We'll with the single detent in the t2 my force feed loader double feed so I went with a proto premo I with the pump it shakes it enough to feed consistently

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users