Photo

Paintball friends

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Dallas_ballas

Dallas_ballas

So your telling me I can't order my skill from ANS?

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 09:56 PM

Is anyone else the kind of person that doesn't care if other people you trust touch your gun just to check and out and get a feel of it as long as they put it back and nothing was damaged or anything? Well I am when my paintball friends come over aslong as no one ransacks my room or gear bag or damages anything and asks first I'm cool with you touching my gun. But I have a friend who always messes with my shit and I don't care but he gets a new g6r about 4 months ago and if I even think about touching it or asking to since iv never held one. Oh shit it's like I killed his family and shot his dog. I mean he flips. And all I ask is."can I hold just to see what a g6r feels like?" And all hell brakes loose. Anyone else have a friend like this?

#2 TK-421

TK-421

Me So Horny! :D

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,919 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 12:49 AM

Nope, fortunately not. And if I did have a friend like that, he wouldn't be around for long, because that's not something friends do. I only like to have friends who are cool with letting me check out their toys, and I'm cool with them checking out my toys. As long as everybody asks permission first, then it should be fine and dandy. And if it's not, they gotta go.

#3 Dallas_ballas

Dallas_ballas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 01:38 PM

Thank you tk! I knew I wasn't the only crazy one who thought this.

#4 Sin_Ister611

Sin_Ister611

Dude with a gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 06:54 PM

What are these friends things you speak of? Lol I guess it pays to have social anxiety sometimes.

Now my gfs friends, I'd probably freak out on. More so for the reason that they're in my bedroom with her over the fact that they're going through my stuff.

I'm like tk, if they ask and are respectful its cool. Admire mine if I can admire yours.

#5 Dallas_ballas

Dallas_ballas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 01:56 PM

Ya same here on the admire mine if I can admire yours.

#6 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,601 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 06:56 PM

I don't experience this nearly as much as me working for and saving up for new expensive gear and then finally buying it and being told I'm retarded for spending so much money
My Setup- OLED G6R, Virtue Spire 260, Ninja Pro V2 68/45, Empire Events, 2013 NXE Elevation

#7 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,897 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 09:24 PM

Im always the guy with new toys. Its open season on anything I own. I will go to take a piss and my buddy will be screaming into D1 off break with my gun. They know what they can and can not touch and all of my friends are the type of guys who would front money on the spot to replace or repair anything they broke on me. I worry about nothing. 

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users