#1 Sin_Ister611

Sin_Ister611

Dude with a gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:48 PM

This will be a rant with a question.

The question is, how long does it normally take the mods on nation to review feedback that is being debated?

The mod helping me was quick to want the conversation and the information, but is there some sort of waiting period until they make a decision? I don't want to pester him to move my situation to the front of the line because I know they have their hands full already, but I haven't heard anything at all for 2 days now.

Onto the rant:
Was selling a marker with every scratch, scuff, imperfection in the pics (same marker and post from an ad here) we agreed on a price lower than what I was asking cuz my car needs fixed again....built ford tough!

I make a shooting video showing it doesn't leak and is shooting around 290fps and package the maker literally mins after the vid. I forgot the spacer rings sotheyre on the way to him as we agreed. He cant use them atm due to no body spacer which was mentioned before he made the purchased a d was fine with it.

He gets the marker and immediately demands a $50 partial refund and says the marker is leaking in multiple places. I asked where its leaking from and maybe a short vid to see if maybe its something simple or something that could have gotten shook loose during shipping. I was unsatisfied with the way i packaged the marker because there was extra room in the box, but i had nothing to fill in the space.

In the reply i got back he starts threatening me with a -1 feedback unless i fork over $50 and it wasnt until the 3rd reply does he finally let me know its leaking from one of the screws aboce the hpr. No idea what those screws are even for so ive never touched them on any marker. He is getting more and more difficult to deal with at this point and still with no intent on showing me any sort of proof at all about the leaks.

Get a feedback notification of him leaving a -1 and a message saying to go ahead and contact the mods he doesnt care what happens next. So i contact a mod so i can at least have a mediator to help deal with this guy, now to debate the feeback and to see if there is still any way to help deal with this very difficult character. He's also claiming the box was bursting due to it being so small for what was in it, but I felt it had too much free space and moved too much for my liking.

The buyer has still refused to show any sort of proof of the marker leaking at all, not even to the mod and wouldn't stop threatening to be worked with. So I'm uncertain of I should wait to order the part to fix my car, or what cuz I know as soon as I order the part they'll get back with me not even 5 mins later.

Shady people that try to strongarm people just because they're a buyer and have more leverage really piss me off. I sent him and the mod a video of it working just fine so it just sounded like he was gonna a try to get enough money for a body spacer for it, because it shoots money and after the shooting vid I wanted to keep it.

#2 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,066 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:53 PM

What an asshole. Also, you can see in his feedback that he's attempted it before too.

Edited by andrewthewookie, 14 March 2014 - 03:55 PM.

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT 09 Impulse HB REV-i Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor Grillz PE 70/45 Feedback - 23/0/0

#3 TK-421

TK-421

Me So Horny! :D

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,918 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 04:06 PM

There's a reason I only use TechPB's BST. :P

Honestly, I'd wait until the matter is fully resolved before spending the money he gave you and ordering parts for your truck.

#4 Sin_Ister611

Sin_Ister611

Dude with a gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 06:49 PM

There's a reason I only use TechPB's BST. :P

Honestly, I'd wait until the matter is fully resolved before spending the money he gave you and ordering parts for your truck.

The traffic that nation gets is the only reason why I thought about using it, but I'm thinking a long drawn out possible sitting on the marker for an extra few weeks is way better than a quick sale with tons of drama that he brought.

Also, I'd love to have still had my truck (Silverado) over this mustang. At least its a limited edition so it holds its resale so much better.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users