• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 skd1050

skd1050

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 12:58 AM

I was looking into pump paintball guns. I wanted to get into pump paintball gun. I was wondering of what pump gun would be good for a noob to the pump world. Right now I am looking at the Kaos pump gun. 

#2 DasJaco

DasJaco

TIGER STYLE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 03:34 PM

A used autococker pump (also known as a sniper). Cheap and shoot great.

Lakeville Ambush #3

DLX Luxe 2.0

Dye Rotor

Ninja 77/4500

#3 Old Dude PB

Old Dude PB

Safety third.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,573 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 04:18 PM

Kaos Pump: Basically a pumped Spyder with standard fittings. Good value. Loud as hell. Metric screws which are a bit of a pain. Goofy o-ring based detent system. One of the few guns that really requires a barrel upgrade, in my opinion.
Pumped autocockers, aka snipers: good value on the low end for something like a pumped Trilly. Can get expensive for private label or rare bodies with CCM parts.
CCI Phantom: great value for a stock class gun. Can be converted to open class as well. A design that has held up for decades.
Empire Sniper: Nice fit and finish for a cocker-like marker with all the trimmings (autotrigger, barrel kit, clamping feedneck, on/off)
CCM: High end and expensive. Similar to cockers, internally. If you get into pump in a big way, you'll probably be craving one of these before too long.

Those are just the popular guns. There are lots more. Playing pump against semis is fun and a challenge, but the most fun I have playing paintball is when my local pump group gets together and takes over a field. Good people and super fun.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Pump, paintball, paintball guns, cheap

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users