48 replies to this topic

#1 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,601 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 09:31 PM

Alright so I live in new jersey. I also have a mountain house in Pennsylvania. I was up at my mountain house with my dad and brother when I get a weird call from my friend. All I hear is laughing so I thought "okay, buttdial". About an hour later I get a call from my mom. She told me around 15 people showed up at my house in New Jersey.
Just to give some background information I consider myself somewhat popular. I get along with most people well, I am on many sports teams at my high school such as the football team and basketball team, etc. So I would say I know quite a few people.
I moved to this state last year in the middle of the year and I thought I got along with people pretty well. Well now it's time for high school and the two towns, mine and the neighboring town join. I meet some people from the other town, ad I keep hearing "oh hi! I have heard so much about you". Turns out most of what they heard was good.
Most. Almost all except for what this little piece of shit with no goddamn life was saying about me. He was making fun of me behind my back. Turns it this little piece of fucking garbage is the one who suggested to take a visit to my house.
This little fuckhead searched all over the goddamned state until he found my house. He decided it was a great fucking idea to tell every person in the whole freaking school my address. So now everyone knows my fucking address in the whole school.
But that's not all. This fucking male-loving cock-sucking vagina went to my house again. This time however, not only did he fucking come over uninvited to ask to fucking come into my house, but he brought fucking 20 people who can't fit in my house, and when I told this piece of shit I'm sorry but he can't come in, he waits for me to close the door and then fucking rings the bell 400 fucking times.
I can't call the fucking police because some of my actual friends are there too since this guy decided to just tag along with them. Asking him to stop is almost as useful as potty training a fucking wall. I would rather get stranded on a deserted island than let him inside. And shooting him with my fucking paintball gun apparently is illegal nowadays.
I want this kid to go die in a fucking hole, and I know for a fact I do not stand alone. Honestly after what he has done to me just to fucking aggravate me and annoy me I don't care what fucking happens to him.

So fuck my goddamn generation where people show up to others houses completely uninvited

Fuck my goddamn generation where little speds walk around and make fun of people because they think it's funny.

Fuck my goddamn generation where I can't invite my friends in my house because I know if I do my parents won't let them back in ever again because of the amount of profanity they use (yes I know this is fucking hypocritical)

And fuck my goddamn generation where you can't take your goddamn paintball gun and fucking shoot the little speds who make this generation so fucking awful.

/rant

Edited by Pvlacrosse14, 18 March 2014 - 09:55 PM.

My Setup- OLED G6R, Virtue Spire 260, Ninja Pro V2 68/45, Empire Events, 2013 NXE Elevation

#2 Klub

Klub

i haz a pickle

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,875 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 09:33 PM

I don't see where the problem is?

#3 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 09:40 PM

Did you accidentally the main point?

Chelsea Football Club - St.Louis Rams - Tampa Bay Rays - Florida Panthers - Miami Heat

Tampa Bay Damage - Los Angeles Ironmen

South Florida Shockers #16

#4 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,044 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 09:45 PM

I also fail to see the problem. How does this reflect on your generation as a whole either?

#5 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,601 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 09:57 PM

Sorry, accidentally hit post so I had to edit it. An it reflects on my generation as a whole because it's not just this little fucker, it's every other fucking kid walking the streets

Edited by Pvlacrosse14, 18 March 2014 - 09:58 PM.

My Setup- OLED G6R, Virtue Spire 260, Ninja Pro V2 68/45, Empire Events, 2013 NXE Elevation

#6 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,126 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 10:01 PM

Alright, I gotta admit, this did make me laugh.

#7 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 10:08 PM

Alright, I gotta admit, this did make me laugh.

Success

Chelsea Football Club - St.Louis Rams - Tampa Bay Rays - Florida Panthers - Miami Heat

#8 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,044 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 10:51 PM

Sorry, accidentally hit post so I had to edit it. An it reflects on my generation as a whole because it's not just this little fucker, it's every other fucking kid walking the streets

No, its not.  <_<

#9 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,601 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 10:53 PM

No, its not.  <_<
Ya I know, a bit muh of an exaggeration. Let me revise that to "more than there should be" or "more than before"

#10 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,126 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 10:58 PM

No, its not.  <_<
Ya I know, a bit muh of an exaggeration. Let me revise that to "more than there should be" or "more than before"

You use the term "before" like you were there. Maybe there were just as many, maybe they were just a different kind of stupid. Who knows? We weren't there.

#11 Steephill

Steephill

Dota 2 > Life itself

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,476 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 11:00 PM

Tell him to piss off and if he doesnt kick his ass. Problem solved.

My Feedback +14/-0

`kook 2/1/12 "The gold standard isn't what is most popular. By that logic, Justin Beiber is the gold standard of music."

#12 meh

meh

Screw you guys, I'm goin' home

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 11:48 PM

hes on your property defend yourself at all costs! jk just tell your friends to gtfo and then call the cops. people are on your side not his.

Meh

If you're under 18 and pay for your own stuff, put this in your signature.

#13 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,044 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 11:48 PM

No, its not.  <_<

More than there should be according to who?  Based on what?  Before when?

Now that I've had a chance to read your whole story I can tell you two things.  One, you should have told this particular piece of shit that you are going to call the police.  If he didn't stop then call and specifically tell them who is harrassing you.  I guarantee you he will NEVER do that to someone again.  In fact, videotape him if he ever does something like that but make sure you TELL him you are going to record him before filming (he will probably stop just because of that TBH).

Second, I understand that this is frustrating and I assume (hope) that you weren't serious about shooting him with a paintball gun.  Therefore I won't lecture you about how physical retaliation does not solve the problem, puts you at insane legal risk and would reflect horribly on paintball as a whole.

What I'm curious to know is why did this little mushroom-tip gobbler start this in the first place?  

"Conflict Resolution with 4th graders and ex-convicts" has an opening for contestants, just an FYI.

Edited by BurningPlaydoh, 18 March 2014 - 11:51 PM.

#14 Klub

Klub

i haz a pickle

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,875 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 01:18 AM

so because of the actions of a few select members of people your age group, you hate your whole generation  :dodgy:

Take a dump on your doorstep, nobody will go near you then. 

#15 canscom

canscom

Lest we forget the soldiers. who saved our country

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,088 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 06:46 AM

they make firehoses for a reason just hook er up and spray
Stop worrying about how you look, and start worrying about how you play. Get out on the field and play paintball the best you can, not stand at home in front of a mirror trying to figure out if your jersey matches your eyes.

#16 gibbeepbroxzor

gibbeepbroxzor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,347 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 02:00 PM

You could have called the cops. It isn't like they would have arrested the fucking kids, they would have just ushered them away. Also, answering the door with a gun always works. Or open the door and piss on the kids shoes. Or shit in his bedsheets.

#17 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,601 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 04:47 PM

No, its not.  <_<

More than there should be according to who?  Based on what?  Before when?

Now that I've had a chance to read your whole story I can tell you two things.  One, you should have told this particular piece of shit that you are going to call the police.  If he didn't stop then call and specifically tell them who is harrassing you.  I guarantee you he will NEVER do that to someone again.  In fact, videotape him if he ever does something like that but make sure you TELL him you are going to record him before filming (he will probably stop just because of that TBH).

Second, I understand that this is frustrating and I assume (hope) that you weren't serious about shooting him with a paintball gun.  Therefore I won't lecture you about how physical retaliation does not solve the problem, puts you at insane legal risk and would reflect horribly on paintball as a whole.

What I'm curious to know is why did this little mushroom-tip gobbler start this in the first place?  

"Conflict Resolution with 4th graders and ex-convicts" has an opening for contestants, just an FYI.
No, I was completely joking about that. As for why he started this I have no freaking clue. Honestly I don't think there was a reason. I moved here and ever since he was making fun of me. Now he just brought it to a new level by coming onto my property just to annoy me

#18 optimisticmuffin

optimisticmuffin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 08:11 PM

next time people come to your house uninvited. kill them. even if you go to jail, no one can show up to your house uninvited.

#19 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,601 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 08:42 PM

next time people come to your house uninvited. kill them. even if you go to jail, no one can show up to your house uninvited.

It's not even necessarily showing up to my house uninvited. It's more the fact of showing up uninvited and unwelcome. He knows I don't like him and he knows he makes fun of me every single day

#20 Poopfairy35

Poopfairy35

Providing useless insights here since 2013

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 09:21 PM

I feel like you did something that's not stated here. Me, being the resident asshole at my school, can say a few things here. First off, he found your house, searching all across the state, brings a group of 20 people all while knowing you hate him? There's a lack of motive here, if he's willing to go through all this trouble, there's definitely something missing here. I also fail to see why this causes you to hate an entire generation of people, but this has been answered.

Edited by Poopfairy35, 19 March 2014 - 09:30 PM.

I am a raccoon.

#21 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,872 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 09:32 PM

Im back to spread my wisdom. 

Film entire interaction.
Open door, tell him he is unwelcome and to leave your property.

If he does not immediately comply again politely ask him to leave. 

After the second failed attempt. Tell him to leave or you will be forced to physically remove him from the property. 

If he does not comply punch him in the face drag him to the curb and leave him there. 

Then go home turn on your x-box, stroke one out and eat a snickers. 

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#22 Scum

Scum

TechPB's Official Llama

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 09:35 PM

The hose option seems like a really good way to deal with this.

They get soaked, pissed off, and will probably leave. You don't get any fallout from this because if anyone tells people about this at school they'll just laugh at them for getting hosed down.

If you use any actual violence it will get exaggerated a million times over and you won't hear the end of it (Source: experience)

Are you butthurt? Rumproasted? Asscinerated? Tushie tattered? Booty bombed? Colon Crucified? Posteriorpwned?

#23 Red Infinity

Red Infinity

sugar berzerk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,398 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:03 AM

Alright so I live in new jersey.

Found the problem.

RAWR?

#24 gibbeepbroxzor

gibbeepbroxzor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,347 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 01:58 PM

That. That would be the answer to it all.

#25 Hex

Hex

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 02:23 PM

I live in NJ too and I can understand what you're going through because everyone here is a dick including me sometimes but shooting him with a paintball gun would of been fun to see plus the aftermath of it.

#26 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,872 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:01 PM

You could always answer the door naked and wink at him? 

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

#27 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,601 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:06 PM

You could always answer the door naked and wink at him?

Haha, one of the funnier posts I've seen lately

Edited by Pvlacrosse14, 20 March 2014 - 03:06 PM.

#28 optimisticmuffin

optimisticmuffin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 04:29 PM

Curb stomp his punk a**. and then he will have to get dentures and you can call him grandpa at school. Its like a 1-2 knockout

#29 Dallas_ballas

Dallas_ballas

So your telling me I can't order my skill from ANS?

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 06:43 PM

Bigx has the best answers iv ever seen in my entire life

#30 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,872 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 11:32 PM

Bigx has the best answers iv ever seen in my entire life

My methods are crass, sick, perverted, deplorable yet undeniably effective. 

If you cant crush a mans body you crush his soul. 

#31 tcheekdye

tcheekdye

Bitch im just bustin at em

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 04:51 PM

Open the door with a dildo, beat him to the ground with it and shove it up his ass and thrust in and out until he cries and pisses his pants.

giphy.gifTECH PB HEAVY METAL FAN CLUB  http://www.techpb.co...metal-fan-club/

#32 Klub

Klub

i haz a pickle

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,875 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 07:55 PM

Open the door with a dildo, beat him to the ground with it and shove it up his ass and thrust in and out until he cries and pisses his pants.

meme-well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

#33 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 11:49 PM

Have you tried shitting on him OP?

#34 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,601 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 08:54 AM

Not yet, he has not yet come to my house this weekend

#35 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,872 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 02:11 PM

Even better, answer the door with Silk Boxers a can of whipped cream and a wink. 

Say nothing but be sure to make long awkward eye contact for as long as humanly possible. 

#36 tcheekdye

tcheekdye

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 02:25 PM

Even better, answer the door with Silk Boxers a can of whipped cream and a wink. 

Say nothing but be sure to make long awkward eye contact for as long as humanly possible. 

He will never get laid if this happened

#37 fumbimo

fumbimo

TechPB's Official Unicorn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 833 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 02:44 PM

Yes, we are trying to help him, not ruin his teenage social life. i like the idea of a gardenhose though.

58pk.jpg

There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

#38 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,044 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 03:08 PM

Based on what? Bitches love whipped cream.

#39 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,872 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 05:42 PM

745156_o.gif

#40 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,601 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 08:13 PM

745156_o.gif
This thread just keeps getting weirder and weirder. At least he didn't show up this weekend

#41 A&MBaller

A&MBaller

meow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,530 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 09:20 PM

Fixes all problems. Can confirm.

#42 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,365 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 09:46 PM

Bacon boy can also confirm

(brownie points for those who remember the thread I am speaking of)

fuck yolo
#carpediem

Feedback 2/0/0   Buy my shit here: http://www.techpb.co...-bob-long-vcom/

#43 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 11:17 PM

Shit, I feel like I read it.

#44 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,365 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 10:32 AM

Shit, I feel like I read it.

You haven't, trust me.

fuck yolo
#carpediem

Feedback 2/0/0   Buy my shit here: http://www.techpb.co...-bob-long-vcom/

#45 A&MBaller

A&MBaller

meow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,530 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 09:34 PM

That was back in the day.....lol good old times.

#46 tcheekdye

tcheekdye

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 07:55 PM

Guys....what if none of this even happened....and like the dude was really just a chick disguised as a guy trying to get with....but she is too scared of talking to you in her normal form....like she's sexy and doesn't believe it....then the whipped cream..... would get you the most epic bj ever.....and you like didn't know she was a girl..

#47 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,601 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 07:59 PM

Guys....what if none of this even happened....and like the dude was really just a chick disguised as a guy trying to get with....but she is too scared of talking to you in her normal form....like she's sexy and doesn't believe it....then the whipped cream..... would get you the most epic bj ever.....and you like didn't know she was a girl..

Haha that would be great

#48 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 02:41 PM

Bacon boy can also confirm

(brownie points for those who remember the thread I am speaking of)

Can confirm.

Dem protein sheets

#49 Panda's Revenge

Panda's Revenge

Officially Sponsored by China Ball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,494 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 11:26 PM

Open door wearing nothing but a speedo, or something very revealing.

Make sure entrance is only lit by candle light

cue Careless Whisper

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users