1 reply to this topic

#1 adjren

adjren

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 06:47 AM

Good morning pew pew community =)

My Axe is leaking directly out the back of the asa, where the tank threads up and meets the asa; as if it's never even getting air.

Begin to flip the switch, get to a certain point where it just gasses out.

It's not my 68 Crossfire w/ Ninja Reg's O-ring, guy at pro shop threw another tank on it and it did the same thing.

Was last playing with an asa pressure of about 180 so, it's right where it's supposed to be.

Opened up rubber handle grip to see if it's leaking inside... and the answer's nope.

Have seen this post before, but no one has answered it.

Any ideas friends?

Hk pants for appreciation.

www.pbportal.de-paintball-3220435-124120

#2 XGC_Cheevo

XGC_Cheevo

Pod Scalping You

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,883 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 02:09 PM

It may not be leaking inside the grip but how about right below it?  Theres an air transfer oring on the bottom of the grip and if its not there obviously it will leak.  Shows the oring on looks like page 16 of the manual.  Have you tried backing out the reg to 0 psi and slowly going up to operating pressure to see if its a pressure sensitive leak?

Honestly to me it sounds like the reg was bumped above 200 psi and the over pressurization valve is kicking in.  There is a screw on the underside of the reg to adjust this relief as well.  It is mentioned in the manual in the first section of the troubleshooting towards the bottom.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Axe, leak, asa, empire, wtf

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users