• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 kornerkutz

kornerkutz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 04:01 PM

Which is better and more worth it in the long run?  If I were to get ant of these guns, I would have them for a while.

#2 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,784 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 04:20 PM

Neither is better, it comes down to personal preference.

Pros of the Geo: lighter, shorter (in height), easier to fully diassemble, fewer orings, no LPR to tune/maintain, better efficiency in my experience and according to a few tests, way better board (LCD whereas DM just has an LED), better trigger IMO (more range of adjustment), better feedneck

Pros of the DM: smoother/less vibration felt through the frame, less recoil due to the increased weight, very nice ergonomics, quieter when tuned

I would STRONGLY suggest shooting both and making your own judgments.  This is a big investment to base on the opinions of others.

One thing about the ergonomics is that the DM has great contouring to the grips but there is VERY little space between the trigger guard and regulator so you cant really wrap your whole hand around it.  That's a pet peeve of mine on markers since thats how I hold pretty much any gun.

Edited by BurningPlaydoh, 26 March 2014 - 04:30 PM.

#3 kornerkutz

kornerkutz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 09:18 PM

the space isnt really a prob cause i put my thumb around the barrel and hold the reg with the rest of my hand

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dye, planet eclipse, vs

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users