29 replies to this topic

#1 tcheekdye

tcheekdye

Bitch im just bustin at em

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 10:03 PM

Okay to start off my dad died about a year and a half ago and it was a hard time. I miss him like crazy but that's not the point. Well he had cancer and while he was going through his chemo and everything there was this girl who was with me. I thought of her as my best friend and that's all I really wanted was a friend. So eventually we end up dating and a few months later her step dad cheated on her mom and they divorced and moved away. I helped her the best I could but she always called me an asshole and she broke up with me. I literally wasted 2 months of my life trying to get her back.
Come time for homecoming and she starts wanting to get to get back together. I had feelings left and decided why not. Then the day I was going to ask her to be my homecoming date, one of her friends showed me a conversation they had and I found out she had a boyfriend. I was extremely pissed but then lost all my care for her. A couple months later she starts saying she wished her dad was dead and that really really pissed me off. Fast forward to about a month ago she says she's moving back (she also has a new boyfriend) and wants to be friends. I figure fuck it since we have the same friends and try to make the best I could out of it. The bitch constantly sits by me and acts like nothing happened. I'm over her and she has a boyfriend so I'm just like whatevs.
Well yesterday she starts talking about us and we get back talking about how she wished her dad was dead and that it would be easier, and I don't understand her situation. I told her to stop but she just wouldn't....so I let her have it (I shortened this version). I told her she is so damn overdramatic about everything and she doesn't understand how I feel nor should she hold on to the past the way she does. Everyone has moved on but her and she thinks that I still need to comfort her. Fuck that. So then she was like I miss you and I just stopped texting her all together.
I feel better now. I know I may have sounded like an asshole but she would NOT stop when I asked her. Oh well. Vent successful.

Edited by tcheekdye, 30 March 2014 - 10:06 PM.

giphy.gifTECH PB HEAVY METAL FAN CLUB  http://www.techpb.co...metal-fan-club/

#2 TK-421

TK-421

Me So Horny! :D

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,919 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 10:09 PM

The more you ignore a girl the more they want you. They're silly like that. I'll ignore this one girl completely and every few weeks she'll send me a text. But she's an idiot. She's like "I miss you" and I'm like fine I'll talk to her, and then she stops responding. It's like, you say you miss me, but then you don't freaking talk to me. If you want to talk to me, then don't talk to me. Don't bullshit me and tell me you want to talk and then never talk to me.

So I understand where you're coming from, but stick with your gut and learn that when you're done with a girl, there's a reason behind it. Even if they come back later, assume they haven't changed, and the problems you had with them before will be the exact same problems you'll have with them this time.

It's better all around that if you push someone aside, don't let them come back. And don't be afraid to tell the truth and tell them exactly how you feel and why you feel that way. Sometimes people need their feelings hurt.

#3 tcheekdye

tcheekdye

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 10:26 PM

The shit that irritated me the most was her saying she wishes her dad died. I mean what the literal fuck is her problem. Thinking that will help the problem is stupidity at its finest

#4 TK-421

TK-421

Me So Horny! :D

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,919 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 10:37 PM

People say stupid shit. She doesn't actually understand just what it would be like if he were gone. She's simply misinformed about what would happen.

#5 Carolus Rex

Carolus Rex

I won at life once.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 01:11 AM

I feel like you might have to put your foot down on this one and tell her how you really feel. To put it bluntly, it's better to cut off the growth before it grows nerve endings.

Edited by Carolus Rex, 31 March 2014 - 02:55 AM.

o8qo.jpg

#6 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,899 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 07:05 AM

Just dont get kicked off a college campus at 1 in the morning for chewing her out infront of the whole world to see.... NOT a good idea. 

There is no girl in your life now that is worth that level of irritation so tell her to fuck off in a calm professional and serious manner. 

Edited by bigx, 31 March 2014 - 07:05 AM.

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#7 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,201 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 02:37 PM

You did the right thing, don't let an emotional, hormonal wreck of a teenager change your life.

#8 ThePBnewbie

ThePBnewbie

Homework kills trees!!!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 09:35 PM

Although I have not had the most experience at all with this...all I can say is next time she starts talking sh*t and is talking all "lovey dovy" or whatever and she is hinting for you two to get back together....Hit her hard with the rejection....She has done to many bad things to you that there is no point in trusting her. Tell her all the bad things she has done to you, and mention why its stupid how she wants her dad dead. (do this face to face) Also once you told her that walk away and say "You are no friend of mine." After saying that it will get into her head that she hasn't been the best person maybe she will change or maybe she won't my point is don't get back together.....ever.

#9 ChloricName

ChloricName

I put the agg in swag.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:04 PM

Just dont get kicked off a college campus at 1 in the morning for chewing her out infront of the whole world to see.... NOT a good idea. 

There is no girl in your life now that is worth that level of irritation so tell her to fuck off in a calm professional and serious manner.

Is this what happened in that thread you wrote. Did you get kicked put of campus?

#10 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,899 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:08 PM

Is this what happened in that thread you wrote. Did you get kicked put of campus?

Not even my school. Imagine this at Midnight but "insert lying cunt's name in place of hector"

I am a pretty level headed guy but this bitch crossed the line I very rarely loose my shit she made me do it. PS Never loan anyone money. PSS Never sell your G6r and your Luxe to loan someone money either... PSSS Fuck that lying cunt. 

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

#11 ChloricName

ChloricName

I put the agg in swag.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 11:54 AM

You, you, you sold the valken g6r?

#12 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,899 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 05:29 PM

Yup and a 2.0ed Luxe... 

#13 ChloricName

ChloricName

I put the agg in swag.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 10:23 PM

Nooooooooooooo!

#14 get.lit.up!

get.lit.up!

200lb of unpredictable coming to hunt ya ;)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,685 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 10:52 PM

Like bigx said never loan money, especially girls. Never again, except close family because that is easier to forgive and forget
gnUDL.png
See my about me for useful things like feedback!

#15 bronybros

bronybros

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 10:57 PM

wel proud of you man. girls can be nice and a big fuckin bitch at the same time

#16 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,821 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 12:46 AM

Don't ignore. I made such a mistake and the girl ended up getting me suspended from school, kicked out of class and ruined my chances with a couple of other girls. The worst part I didn't know it was her until she had the nerve to joke about it in front of another class we were in. Bitches are cray as fuck. Now I stay strictly with stoner girls, girls who like sports or gear heads.
109.gif

#17 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,899 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 09:21 PM

Never take relationship advice from Jawz. 

#18 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,821 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 10:28 PM

Cause I'm the guy who got thrown off of campus property for bitching about a broken heart...
109.gif

#19 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,899 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 03:17 PM

Bitching about being lied to and used for about $2,000 

#20 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,821 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 03:49 PM

Lol and your saying not to take advice from me don't kill me
109.gif

#21 ChloricName

ChloricName

I put the agg in swag.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 04:55 PM

$2,000!? Wat did she need? Did you get any back?

#22 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,821 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 10:39 PM

Since it's Thomas even if he got it back he'd probably spend it on q shocker or 6
109.gif

#23 Carolus Rex

Carolus Rex

I won at life once.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 03:42 AM

Moral of the story: Bitches be crazy....

o8qo.jpg

#24 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,899 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 08:33 PM

$2,000!? Wat did she need? Did you get any back?

Tuition and no I will never get a dime back. 

#25 ChloricName

ChloricName

I put the agg in swag.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 08:59 PM

O, sorry. Could you like call the police or something? (I know it sounds stupid but could you?)

#26 tcheekdye

tcheekdye

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 07:55 PM

I don't know.....I'm liking the idea that jawz had....

#27 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,899 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 08:33 AM

O, sorry. Could you like call the police or something? (I know it sounds stupid but could you?)

Nope

#28 Antonious

Antonious

Forever Lurking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,836 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 12:39 AM

Reading all of these posts makes me eternally grateful that I've never had to deal with crazy females.
All of my previous relationships, despite not working out originally, have managed to stay amazing friendships.
Now the only things I have to deal with when it comes to my female friends is the bizarre phenomena that quite a few of them have all chosen to date really shitty guys this past year (either in jail for numerous drug charges, in prison for stealing cars for joyrides, or awaiting trial after cheating on her with a 14 year old despite being 23 [I apologize to the mods if this is too explicit]). Fortunately, all of said female friends managed to not get wrapped up in such criminal activity and have since cut ties with these miserable wastes of humanity.

Edited by Antonious, 28 May 2014 - 12:43 AM.

BST Feedback 21/0/0

#29 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,821 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 10:39 PM

Wtf 23 and 14? That's just...Eeewe
109.gif

#30 Antonious

Antonious