Photo

Looking for some people in N.H. to play with in the reg at O.S.G.

NH paintball OSG new team milsim woodsball

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 shindig

shindig

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 12:38 AM

So its been a while since played paintball...after ten years I started again in August. It seems none of my regular friends are as into it as I am. So I am reaching out to people who want to play at O.S.G. on regular basis (by regular, I mean at least once a month) taking into account finances. I am willing to go to other places but O.S.G. is closest to me. Plus from what I have seen in the area its also the best. Hit me up if you want to get together, maybe we could start our own team, and submit a resume for an Empire Battle Tested sponsorship. 

#2 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,859 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 04:23 PM

Well my friend. You found me. I know of a large group of people who hit up a lot of area fields quite regularly. Primarily BOLP and OSG, feel free to PM me and I can give you my FB information im sure we could always have room for one more.

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#3 DasJaco

DasJaco

TIGER STYLE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 10:41 PM

Don't play with Bigx he's a bad influence. One day you'll be fine and the next you'll be selling organs to buy Shockers.

Lakeville Ambush #3

DLX Luxe 2.0

Dye Rotor

Ninja 77/4500

#4 ImpulseTECH

ImpulseTECH

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 11:28 PM

Bigx is one stand up mutha trucka.....I usually go to Bolp. I Love the group that plays there.

#5 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,859 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 06:58 AM

Don't play with Bigx he's a bad influence. One day you'll be fine and the next you'll be selling organs to buy Shockers.

Well this is accurate. Im pretty sure that guy took more than just one kidney from me last time. 

Bigx is one stand up mutha trucka.....I usually go to Bolp. I Love the group that plays there.

Thanks Dan haha. 

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

#6 Red Infinity

Red Infinity

sugar berzerk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,398 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 08:17 AM

I play at OSG around once a year, I spend my days at BOLP, usually shooting Bigx.

RAWR?

#7 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,859 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 11:34 AM

Fight me IRL child. 

#8 Red Infinity

Red Infinity

sugar berzerk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,398 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 02:48 PM

Will do.

RAWR?

#9 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,859 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 03:48 PM

Dont forget who is totally willing and able to supply you with a steady stream of monsters.

#10 Red Infinity

Red Infinity

sugar berzerk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,398 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 08:23 PM

Dont forget who is totally willing and able to supply you with a steady stream of monsters.

I'm sorry master, please forgive your measly slave.

RAWR?

#11 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,859 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 08:25 PM

Good Good now remember this at 2AM when all of a sudden my legs stop working and I require drinks whilst playing X-Box by the fire. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users