I just got a PMI Trracer (it is not really new, as the subject line implies, just new to me) from a guy at work (along with a CCI Phantom, both for very good prices).
But some things about the Trracer confuse me, so I thought I would ask here:
- I could not find a manual online for my PMI Trracer (I found an Empire one and I found one for a PMI Trracer that is not a pump?) Anyone know where I can get one?
- The Trracer, while it seems very similar in design to the Phantom, does not have a velocity adjustment screw on the face of the bolt. Is it missing? Or is there another way to adjust the velocity?
- The feed neck (45 degrees to the right) is too big for the elbows that I have seen. Is it maybe set up for a different sort of feed?
- It has an ASA on the very back of the breech block, but when I screw a tank in, air leaks out like crazy. The same tank works fine on my Phantom. Is there something I can do to diagnose and fix this? Failing that, is there a place I can go to get replacement ASAs? Or even a 12gram adapter (so I can go stock)?
- Will this marker need aftermarket 'detents' to prevent rollout? I found some for the Phantom, will they work in the Trracer?
Thanks! I can not wait to get this guy out on the field!