49 replies to this topic

#1 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,602 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 03:42 PM

Hey everyone, my birthday is on Thursday and I new help. I have a g6r, ninja 68/45 with pro v2, and an eclipse jersey right now since many things I have sold such as my hopper and mask so I have money for my snowboarding season (since I for play in the winter anyway). So on my birthday after school, my parents said they will take me to my local proshop. My parents will get me a spire, my sister said she wants to get me a mask (probably grills or vio), I got some money from my grandparents, I will get some money from my cousins, and I have a few bucks myself.

So my question is, what do you guys think I should/need to get? If you say a certain piece of equipment, give me some reccomendations. Thanks
My Setup- OLED G6R, Virtue Spire 260, Ninja Pro V2 68/45, Empire Events, 2013 NXE Elevation

#2 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,175 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:15 PM

Well, sounds like the mask, tank, gun, and loader are all set. I'd go for soft goods if you aren't set up on those already, like pants, knee pads, new pack, and arm pads, all in that order.

Edited by PREDATOR 47, 21 April 2014 - 04:21 PM.

#3 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,602 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:25 PM

Well, sounds like the mask, tank, gun, and loader are all set. I'd go for soft goods if you aren't set up on those already, like pants, knee pads, new pack, and arm pads, all in that order.

Ya, I think I should get some pants, but I am thinking used, so I don't spend over $100. Hopefully I can fine some empire contacts or something used
My Setup- OLED G6R, Virtue Spire 260, Ninja Pro V2 68/45, Empire Events, 2013 NXE Elevation

#4 Rhino1909

Rhino1909

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:38 PM

Get pants/pads/pack

#5 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,115 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:54 PM

Dye or Eclipse pads, Exalt pants, NXe/Eclipse/GI Sportz pack

Also, unless you like the way the Grill fits more the Vio really is an amazing mask. The lenses are much more durable and have a better FOV.

Edited by BurningPlaydoh, 21 April 2014 - 04:58 PM.

#6 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,602 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 05:30 PM

Dye or Eclipse pads, Exalt pants, NXe/Eclipse/GI Sportz pack

Also, unless you like the way the Grill fits more the Vio really is an amazing mask. The lenses are much more durable and have a better FOV.

Ya, I will try on all the masks and see which fits the best.

As for packs, which is the best? I want a comfortable pack that is durable. Also I put my pods back in my pack after reloading so they are not stolen. Which packs make this easy(er)

#7 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,175 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 07:53 PM

I use a 2010 NXe pack, and it hasn't failed me yet. It's just now starting to show signs of wear, but is still going strong. It's comfortable enough to wear all day, and I can put my pods back in it quite easily in-game if I want to. I've heard good things about Critical packs and GI packs, and a GI Race pack might be my next pack when this NXe finally quits on me. As far as pants, Exalt Thrashers, no question. 

#8 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,602 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 08:30 PM

I use a 2010 NXe pack, and it hasn't failed me yet. It's just now starting to show signs of wear, but is still going strong. It's comfortable enough to wear all day, and I can put my pods back in it quite easily in-game if I want to. I've heard good things about Critical packs and GI packs, and a GI Race pack might be my next pack when this NXe finally quits on me. As far as pants, Exalt Thrashers, no question.

Really? Any reason on the thrashers? Also should I get a spire 200 or 260? I can't make up my mind!

#9 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,115 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 09:13 PM

The Exalt pants just do everything well. There was literally nothing I didnt like about them and lots of things I liked more versus other pants.

Spire 260 no question; just a tiny bit larger and heavier (not enough to ever matter) but holds so much more paint (enough for 5 full seconds of shooting on PSP). The extra capacity gives you way more freedom in when you reload too.

I have a 08 Nxe and 14 Nxe/Eclipse pack. Both are great but I have heard excellent things about the GI pack as well.

#10 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,602 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 09:44 PM

Okay, I will check them all out when I go

#11 Ranger

Ranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:52 PM

get a gopro or a contour and a mount

A.E.K.Δ.B.

#12 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,602 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:58 PM

get a gopro or a contour and a mount

I have a hero 2, my sister actually ordered something, so I don't know, maybe she's not getting me a mask. I know she ordered something because she said "it will probably get here Friday". We will see. If it's not a mask, I will use some money I get to get a mask

#13 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,602 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 08:40 PM

Ok so my sister got me something else I really wanted, water speakers! But that means I have no mask or loader. My parents will buy me the spire and I can use the money my grandparents gave me for a mask.

One problem though. I went to a new shop that just opened right next to my house, but they didn't have many masks. They did however have the profilers. It didn't fit though, or come even close! The mask was covering me in the front when my mouth was closed, but it exposed an inch above my jaw line!

I heard the profiler is a mid size mask so now I'm afraid I won't be able to find a mask that fits! The proflex covered decently, but it felt cheap to me in terms of ears, and my earlobes were exposed which I didn't like, plus I didn't like the feel of the flex bottoms.

Any tips on masks you think will fit? I want high end masks only. I will only consider it if I can buy it new and if I can try it on. I will go to another shop over the weekend, but I'm worried there will be nothing to fit my face

#14 DasJaco

DasJaco

TIGER STYLE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 09:26 PM

See if they Have a pair of Events. Super solid mask

Lakeville Ambush #3

DLX Luxe 2.0

Dye Rotor

Ninja 77/4500

#15 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,602 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 09:33 PM

See if they Have a pair of Events. Super solid mask

Yup, I'm definately going to check them out. I like the empire lens and ears. Hopefully it has good protection,

#16 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,602 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 05:19 PM

Anyone else with an idea for a mask?

#17 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 06:31 PM

Proflex, KLR, Profiler

Chelsea Football Club - St.Louis Rams - Tampa Bay Rays - Florida Panthers - Miami Heat

Tampa Bay Damage - Los Angeles Ironmen

South Florida Shockers #16

#18 Ranger

Ranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 06:49 PM

Proflex, KLR, Profiler

^lol

I know you said you didn't like the flex bottoms but I have E-flexs and they're dope. Very well made, easy to disassemble and clean and they are also pretty large, since size is a concern. Other than that, I'd cosign the Events or check out the Vios

A.E.K.Δ.B.

#19 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 07:54 PM

Why the lol?

Chelsea Football Club - St.Louis Rams - Tampa Bay Rays - Florida Panthers - Miami Heat

#20 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,602 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 09:44 PM

Why the lol?

Because I said I didn't like the proflex, I said the profilers didn't fit because they were too small, and the klr is about the size of the i4

Proflex, KLR, Profiler

^lol

I know you said you didn't like the flex bottoms but I have E-flexs and they're dope. Very well made, easy to disassemble and clean and they are also pretty large, since size is a concern. Other than that, I'd cosign the Events or check out the Vios
I'm going to my local proshop tomorrow. Hopefully they carry these masks. Does anybody here go there so they can tell me if these masks are carried? It's new breed paintball and airsoft in fair lawn nj

#21 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,115 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 11:02 PM

Um, what? The Profiler is one of the largest masks on the market. Are you confusing it with the Profit?

This is a Profiler:
cdn3.volusion.com/f4v9h.dt6nw/v/vspfiles/photos/vforce-profile-blk-3.jpg?1386787349

Edited by BurningPlaydoh, 25 April 2014 - 11:04 PM.

#22 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,602 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 09:49 AM

Um, what? The Profiler is one of the largest masks on the market. Are you confusing it with the Profit?

This is a Profiler:
cdn3.volusion.com/f4v9h.dt6nw/v/vspfiles/photos/vforce-profile-blk-3.jpg?1386787349

Nope, and that's why I'm scared. I have a big ass head with a very low jawline. The mask fit perfect everywhere, except on my jawline from the side

#23 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 09:51 AM

Don't be a bitch. Wear it anyway, jaw shots aren't that bad.

#24 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,602 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 10:13 AM

Don't be a bitch. Wear it anyway, jaw shots aren't that bad.

Excuse me, if a mask doesn't fit to my liking, I will not buy it. If you have nothing nice to say, leave this thread. I will not go to school looking like I have a freaking hickey on my jaw.

That is all I will say as I will not speak more to someone so ignorant

#25 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 11:31 AM

ig·no·rant /ˈɪgthinsp.pngnərthinsp.pngənt/ [ig-ner-uhthinsp.pngthinsp.pngnt]
adjective
1. lacking in knowledge or training; unlearned

Pretty sure you didn't know what the word meant, so here is the definition. I've gone to school with a 1 1/2 inch bruise on my neck. It was there for 3 weeks and only one person said anything about it. If your head is too big for one of the largest masks, and you refuse to buy a mask that isn't big enough, maybe paintball isn't for you. Just saying, but I encourage you to buy the biggest mask you can find and quit crying about a bruise.

Edited by The Recballer, 26 April 2014 - 11:31 AM.

#26 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,602 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 12:06 PM

adjective

Pretty sure you didn't know what the word meant, so here is the definition. I've gone to school with a 1 1/2 inch bruise on my neck. It was there for 3 weeks and only one person said anything about it. If your head is too big for one of the largest masks, and you refuse to buy a mask that isn't big enough, maybe paintball isn't for you. Just saying, but I encourage you to buy the biggest mask you can find and quit crying about a bruise.

You must go to a really crappy school considering you can't even understand how the use of the word "ignorant" made sense in the context of the post. Maybe you should move schools so you can get a decent education.

Congratulations, you went to school with a 1 1/2 inch bruise. Would you like a medal? Maybe only one person said anything to your bruised face, but I guarantee half the school said something about it behind your back. I for one care about my face, and I would prefer to not have a big bruise on my jaw.

In case you need some help grasping what the OP stated, it said the jawline was too high and left plenty of room for me getting hit in the jaw, so I was asking for advice on a mask with a lower jawline. Saying I should quit the sport because the jawline of one of the masks on the market was too high, made about as much sense as paying $1100 for a dm13.

Considering I have not received a bruise, I do not understand why you have said I was "crying about it". I don't know about you, but I don't cry about bruises, especially about something that has not happened.

I highly suggest pulling your head out of your ass and understanding what is going on before making yourself look stupid online.

Edited by Pvlacrosse14, 26 April 2014 - 12:08 PM.

#27 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 12:48 PM

adjective

You must go to a really crappy school considering you can't even understand how the use of the word "ignorant" made sense in the context of the post. I think it is you who goes to the crappy school, seeing as the word 'ignorant' is definitely not the right word, dumbass. Maybe you should move schools so you can get a decent education. Maybe you should move to a half decent school and shut the fuck up you unintelligent prick.

Congratulations, you went to school with a 1 1/2 inch bruise. Would you like a medal? Fuck yeah I do. Maybe only one person said anything to your bruised face, but I guarantee half the school said something about it behind your back. As if I give two fucks what the school said about me, if you find your self worth in what others think of you, you are going to live a sad life. Also I can almost guarantee nobody said shit, because who fucking cares? I for one care about my face, and I would prefer to not have a big bruise on my jaw. Aww. He doesn't want to have a temporary little mark on his face, how cute.

In case you need some help grasping what the OP stated, it said the jawline was too high and left plenty of room for me getting hit in the jaw, so I was asking for advice on a mask with a lower jawline. We've reached the conclusion that their is not a mask that has a lower jawline, not sure why you still haven't figured that out. Saying I should quit the sport because the jawline of one of the masks on the market was too high, made about as much sense as paying $1100 for a dm13. At this point it's extremelly obvious that you have a personal issue with me, and that none of this has anything to with the fact that you are a little bitch who is "scared to go to school with a bruise". Whoop-dee-fucking-doo, little boy got a bruise, lets take him to the fucking hospital. Bitch.

Considering I have not received a bruise Is it because your mommy shelters you and doesn't want her little baby to get a deadly bruise?, I do not understand why you have said I was "crying about it". Because you won't man the fuck up and get a fucking bruise. I don't know about you, but I don't cry about bruises, That is a blatant lie. especially about something that has not happened. Also a lie.

I highly suggest pulling your head out of your ass and understanding what is going says Mr. "I have no fucking clue what the word ignorant means, but I'm going to use it anyway" on before making yourself look stupid online. But am I the stupid one? Or is that you?

Count that as a W for me. I'm done with this thread for now.

Edited by The Recballer, 26 April 2014 - 12:51 PM.

#28 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,602 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 12:55 PM

723eba8ba6f3ab7d810e6bd497fff8d9_zps17b3
Your stupidity makes me laugh. I applaud you for giving me a great laugh. You know you completely lost that argument, so you resort to using profanity as every other word in your response. Get a life.

I'm done with this retard

#29 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 01:02 PM

Didn't provide a legit arguement back, therefore I win.

#30 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,602 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 01:04 PM

I didn't provide a legit argument back because I'm not going to waste my time on a clown like you. Now I am going to kindly ask you to leave this thread so I can get some real responses instead of arguing a pointless argument

#31 Ranger

Ranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 01:13 PM

adjective

You must go to a really crappy school considering you can't even understand how the use of the word "ignorant" made sense in the context of the post. Maybe you should move schools so you can get a decent education.

Congratulations, you went to school with a 1 1/2 inch bruise. Would you like a medal? Maybe only one person said anything to your bruised face, but I guarantee half the school said something about it behind your back. I for one care about my face, and I would prefer to not have a big bruise on my jaw.

In case you need some help grasping what the OP stated, it said the jawline was too high and left plenty of room for me getting hit in the jaw, so I was asking for advice on a mask with a lower jawline. Saying I should quit the sport because the jawline of one of the masks on the market was too high, made about as much sense as paying $1100 for a dm13.

Considering I have not received a bruise, I do not understand why you have said I was "crying about it". I don't know about you, but I don't cry about bruises, especially about something that has not happened.

I highly suggest pulling your head out of your ass and understanding what is going on before making yourself look stupid online.

bahahaha

A.E.K.Δ.B.

#32 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 01:21 PM

I didn't provide a legit argument back because I'm not going to waste my time on a clown like you. Now I am going to kindly ask you to leave this thread so I can get some real responses instead of arguing a pointless argument

you-have-no-power-here.jpg

adjective

bahahaha

Haters gonna hate, not sure why you have a problem with me, I'm assuming you are jealous of my DM. However I'd like you to clarify.

#33 Ranger

Ranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 01:27 PM

No problems here, but that was the best comment in this argument

A.E.K.Δ.B.

#34 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,602 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 01:28 PM

you-have-no-power-here.jpg

The fact that you can't get over the argument tells me you have a real physiological issue which you should address with a doctor.

Now I can't and won't force you to leave this thread, but I ask of you to stop posting unless you have something helpful to say

#35 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 01:33 PM

I dropped the arguement, I was simply poking fun at the fact that you think you can tell me what to do, only mods and admins can do that. <3 Andrew.

I had useful information, however you felt the need to make it into a flamewar.

#36 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,602 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 01:52 PM

I dropped the arguement, I was simply poking fun at the fact that you think you can tell me what to do, only mods and admins can do that. <3 Andrew.

The information neither was anywhere near helpful, nor did it make sense.

Also, I never told you what to do, I simply asked kindly for you to stop. Either way, I'm done with you, and I will not respond to anything you say

#37 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 02:02 PM

Also, I never told you what to do, I simply asked kindly for you to stop. Either way, I'm done with you, and I will not respond to anything you say

Neither does that sentance.

#38 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,175 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 03:21 PM

Neither does that sentance.

Sentence*

#39 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 03:46 PM

Whoops

Edited by The Recballer, 26 April 2014 - 03:46 PM.

#40 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,602 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 06:25 PM

So I went to the shop, and I tried on pretty much all the masks except the vio since they didn't have them in stock, and it turns out the events for right at my jaw, foam fit comfortably, and I overall just love the mask. I picked one up, along with a spire 260, 2013 nxe elevation 4+3+2, 5 black empire pods, and an hk army ball breaker. I'm really stoked about all the new goodies

By the way, in no way did my parents pay for all this as my birthday present, to put that to rest before people begin calling me spoiled. Thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread with any useful advice. I will post up a picture thread later

#41 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,115 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 08:18 PM

Sweet, you could always get one of those new mirror lenses for the Vents when Empire releases them. Ive heard they are really nice (sort of like the Virtue and Dye lenses that have the "HD" tint from the inside).

#42 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,602 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 08:57 PM

Sweet, you could always get one of those new mirror lenses for the Vents when Empire releases them. Ive heard they are really nice (sort of like the Virtue and Dye lenses that have the "HD" tint from the inside).

Ya, I mean I'm going to use my clear lens as there is nothing wrong with it, and when it's time for a new lens, I'll look into those. The fire mirror one looks really nice

#43 evosamurai

evosamurai

Pumperton

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 09:55 PM

backstreet boys?

Posted Image

#44 Justin B.

Justin B.

One Nation D5 EPL Paintball 2014!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 08:11 PM

adjective

Pvlacrosse14, that was the greatest burn I have probably ever heard. VERY well played. When I read the DM13 part I was like "oooooo BURN!" Plus you did it with out cussing once. I find that to be the best part and the fact that Recballer started cursing at you shows a lot.

Man I wish I could high five you.

Edited by Justin B., 27 April 2014 - 08:16 PM.

One Nation

My Feedback: http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=210995

"CP anything should immediately reduce the value to zero, its painful to see nice guns with CP regs."

- Cookybiscuit

#45 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,602 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 08:14 PM

ab6d3693fc739804210e8ac93bf24c7f_zps28c6
Thanks

#46 Justin B.

Justin B.

One Nation D5 EPL Paintball 2014!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 08:16 PM

I'm pretty sure andrew doesn't "<3" you back...

ab6d3693fc739804210e8ac93bf24c7f_zps28c6
Thanks

I placed my hand there lol :P

Edited by Justin B., 27 April 2014 - 08:22 PM.

One Nation

My Feedback: http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=210995

"CP anything should immediately reduce the value to zero, its painful to see nice guns with CP regs."

- Cookybiscuit

#47 tcheekdye

tcheekdye

Bitch im just bustin at em

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 688 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 10:51 PM

Why didnt dye put an oled on it?!?!?! That's like the only thing that would justify the point in buying it

giphy.gifTECH PB HEAVY METAL FAN CLUB  http://www.techpb.co...metal-fan-club/

#48 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 06:27 AM

Fucking hell. This isn't a Dye vs debate...

Until the last three months, the $1,500 Luxe didn't have an OLED (Talking is bullshit, don't try that with me) why doesn't anyone say anything about that? G6R just recently got an OLED IIRC, why didn't anyone bitch and complain about that? 

Fact is, OLEDs aren't a necessity, they are just slightly more convenient than LEDs. And if I really wanted to, I could buy an OLED for my DM, but buying an OLED is a waste of my money, because I don't need it. If you are too lazy to memorize a few LEDs, or even break out the manual, you have other problems you should be worrying about.

TL;DR: If you have a problem with me spending my $1,100 on a DM, fite me IRL.

#49 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,115 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 08:46 AM

The G6R had a price of $850 before it was updated to have an OLED board in 2012.

This thread is a clusterfuck of childish namecalling and insults that just made those involved sound stupider everytime they posted something, it should be closed.

Edited by BurningPlaydoh, 28 April 2014 - 08:47 AM.

#50 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,148 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 11:30 AM

QuC1bMT.gif

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT • 09 Impulse • HB REV-i • Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor • Grillz • PE 70/45 Feedback - 23/0/0

1 user(s) are reading this topic