93 replies to this topic

#1 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:17 AM

I'm sure I'm not the first person to rant about Bob Long, but I've finally had enough of his shit.

Let me preface my rant by saying, I haven't personally had a problem with one of his marker, but I don't have to worry about that because I will NEVER buy one of his markers.

This is a rant about Bob's honesty, not his marker making capabilities.

Bob Long is a dishonest asshole who feels the need to lie to the consumers in order to sell his product. Sorry Bob, if you make a shitty product, don't put it on the market. If you honestly feel the need to lie to the industry and its consumers to sell markers, then find another industry to lie to, the paintball industry and its consumers don't want you. Lets have a look at my evidence for calling Bob Long a lying cheat.

Example A:

@4:00 there is a BLATANT splice of the video, that is just the most obvious one, there are others. Also notice how he has a fill station right next to him, you can see the hose by his legs. It's no wonder how Bob Long is the only one who could get an extra 8.5 pods over anyone else who used the G6R, the video was spliced everytime bob filled the tank up.

Example B:

@2:50 the audio is dropped, your spool engine obviously isn't that quiet, now is it Mr. Long?

Unless Bob Long himself uploads entirely new videos, with zero cuts, no editing, and he is followed closely the entire time, I will not be buying any of his products.

Mr. Long, I do believe you owe the entire industry and its consumers an apology.

Chelsea Football Club - St.Louis Rams - Tampa Bay Rays - Florida Panthers - Miami Heat

Tampa Bay Damage - Los Angeles Ironmen

South Florida Shockers #16

#2 gibbeepbroxzor

gibbeepbroxzor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,347 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:10 AM

lol.... At least he actually takes the time to make videos like that personally, unlike all the other major manufacturers... Just sounds like you got beef for some reason. Just because there is a cut in the video doesn't necessarily mean he's a liar and a cheater and a no-good sunuvabitch.

Nothing wrong with playing devil's advocate, but you really have no proof or reasoning for anything. Besides your opinion of Bob.

#3 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:13 AM

Did you not hear the audio drop in the second video? That is completely undeniable.

Chelsea Football Club - St.Louis Rams - Tampa Bay Rays - Florida Panthers - Miami Heat

#4 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,115 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:59 AM

It is physically impossible to shoot that much paint out of a tank that size

#5 Cookybiscuit

Cookybiscuit

Schadenfreude Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,657 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:01 PM

Did you not hear the audio drop in the second video? That is completely undeniable.

You realise some cameras compensate for loud noises, right? Thats why if you watch shooting videos and people say 'hurr guize im gonna be shooting here we go' then they start shooting, and when they start speaking afterwards it takes a few seconds for the audio level to come back to normal.

Also, theres a version of that efficiency test that doesn't have a cut in it. Doesn't make it any less nonsense though, because someone found some of the pods were only half full using audio software to count the shots. More damning is the fact its simply impossible to get that many shots.

Edited by Cookybiscuit, 22 April 2014 - 12:03 PM.

Awarded: " the biggest dumbass on this forum" 2012

#6 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:12 PM

The problem is the drop in audio BEFORE he starts shooting.

#7 Cookybiscuit

Cookybiscuit

Schadenfreude Fanatic

• Members
  • 15,657 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:18 PM

Seems like it does actually, well if he was trying to catch people out its pretty much a failure given the fact that anything other than a side by side test is impossible to compare.

Awarded: " the biggest dumbass on this forum" 2012

#8 canscom

canscom

Lest we forget the soldiers. who saved our country

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,093 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:23 PM

Are you really giving that much of a shit about something so trivial ?

Stop worrying about how you look, and start worrying about how you play. Get out on the field and play paintball the best you can, not stand at home in front of a mirror trying to figure out if your jersey matches your eyes.

#9 walk on pro

walk on pro

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:49 PM

either take this to the streets or leave bobert alone

Horizontal Stock Class CCI Phantom

2011 Proto Rail, Draxxus 68/45 with Ninja Pro Reg, Halo Too with Exalt Speedfeed, CP .685 14 inch 2 Piece Barrel.

#10 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:01 PM

If it is so trivial, why did you feel the need to respond?

either take this to the streets or leave bobert alone

Whatever you say.

#11 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • 22,148 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:56 PM

It is physically impossible to shoot that much paint out of a tank that size

It actually is. IIRC the tank he uses is a Ninja 70/45, and these calculations are based off a 68/45 tank. Now, with an ASTM maximum weight paintball of 3.2g shooting at exactly 300fps, there is enough energy in the tank to shoot 2575 paintballs. That is in a gun with perfect efficiency, and no losses inside the gun. Of course we know that paintball guns are not perfect systems, and will lose some of the energy in the system, so if he were shooting the heaviest paintballs all at exactly 300fps then his numbers would be most unlikely.

However, when the equations are worked out on 3g paintballs (much more realistic, given how small paint is getting) and an average of 290fps (in the video the chrono looked like it was sitting between 280-300fps), then the number works out to a maximum shot count of 2940 per 68/45 in a loss-less system. Knowing that his tank was a bit bigger, and that a lot of paintballs are even smaller than 3g, I'd say that what BL claims is a perfectly plausible number from the physics standpoint..

That doesn't mean the gun is capable of those numbers, just that they are physically possible.

Edited by andrewthewookie, 22 April 2014 - 06:05 PM.

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT • 09 Impulse • HB REV-i • Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor • Grillz • PE 70/45 Feedback - 23/0/0

#12 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,115 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:50 PM

Interesting, I havent had a look at the math myself but Ive been told on here and Nation before that a frictionless marker couldnt get those numbers

#13 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

• Chat Coordinator
  • 22,148 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:57 PM

This thread sheds some light on theoretical maximum efficiency of guns.

But to add on to info about the video, IIRC someone goldwaved it and counted only like 100 paintballs per pod. Plus, he was ramping pretty fast which would definitely lead to some shootdown, could even be as much as 10ish fps slower during ramping, which would definitely use less air.

Edited by andrewthewookie, 22 April 2014 - 06:06 PM.

#14 Carolus Rex

Carolus Rex

I won at life once.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 06:17 PM

I don't understand this line of reasoning at all, I see the same thing in gaming forums as well. Before Dark Souls 2 was released we were shown a bunch trailer showing all the purty graphics and whatnot. Highres textures, dynamic lighting, all that stuff. But when the game was released it didn't even looks half as good. The devs were lying in directly in our faces. Not even the PC got the original build we were shown. And the worst part about it is people go around excusing this kind of behavior. Does it matter at the end of the day that Dark Souls 2 doesn't look as good as promised and that you can't get a bazzilion pods out of a G6R? No, DaSII is still a great game and the G6R is still a great marker. What is completely unacceptable is the makers of these products blatantly lie in our faces (and do a pretty poor job at it, seriously Bob Long).

The same thing can be said about the sweep bolt (not trying to start anything here). The claims made by Jack Rice are dubious at best because of the poor quality of his videos showing of the features of the product. Same thing goes for Bob Long and his G6R's efficiency. 

o8qo.jpg

#15 tcheekdye

tcheekdye

Bitch im just bustin at em

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 688 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:06 PM

I'd pick a g6r over a DM any day. Doesn't matter about the video, at least the g6r has an oled board
I'd pick a g6r over a DM any day. Doesn't matter about the video, at least the g6r has an oled board

giphy.gifTECH PB HEAVY METAL FAN CLUB  http://www.techpb.co...metal-fan-club/

#16 Justin B.

Justin B.

One Nation D5 EPL Paintball 2014!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:11 PM

Woah guys. Someone lied in the paintball industry? Must be the first time ever... :dodgy:

No matter weather Bob lies about the efficiency of his markers or not, that says nothing about the quality of the markers. Plus they are still pretty efficient. Now, I am a fan of Bob Long but yes, in my opinion and in truth, he lies about the efficiency. I knew this any time I was looking into buying his markers. Did it turn me away? No. I don't care that he doesn't tell the truth about the efficiency. I care more about the quality of the marker itself and besides, who honestly shoots that much paint in a game? Maybe a pro back player but even then he's gonna shoot like 8 pods probably at the very most.

- Justin B.

P.S. At least Bob Long has somewhat changed the design of his markers over the years unlike Dye...

Edited by Justin B., 22 April 2014 - 08:12 PM.

One Nation

My Feedback: http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=210995

"CP anything should immediately reduce the value to zero, its painful to see nice guns with CP regs."

- Cookybiscuit

#17 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:16 PM

Someone is two years old. My personal preference has nothing to do with this. Does dye over-use and misuse the word "innovation"? Absolutely, but they don't make asinine claims that are completely and utterly false and unattainable. At least as far as I know. I also stated that this was a rant about Mr. Long's honesty, not his marker making capabilities. I happen to think Bob Long markers are very cool, but I can't bring myself to support someone who feels the need to cheat and lie to make money.

Everything I just said applies to you too Justin. Your immaturity is completely uncalled for and just as unwelcome as Bob Long's lies.

#18 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

• Chat Coordinator
  • 22,148 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:20 PM

P.S. At least Bob Long has somewhat changed the design of his markers over the years unlike Dye...

You say that, but not really. Bob Long also does not really make large changes on the same platform through every single version. However, he doesn't try to pass it off as a new gun, but instead puts out new versions of milling while keeping the engines the same. The Marq 6, 7, rapper, darq, russian legion, mummy, edge, and closers all had the same guts, but that wasn't an issue because of the way he marketed them. It wasn't until the Closer EXP that the engine changed at all. That's 8 versions of the exact same gun; not even slightly updated, literally the exact same gun with different milling for several years.

Edited by andrewthewookie, 22 April 2014 - 08:22 PM.

#19 Justin B.

Justin B.

One Nation D5 EPL Paintball 2014!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:26 PM

Someone is two years old. My personal preference has nothing to do with this. Does dye over-use and misuse the word "innovation"? Absolutely, but they don't make asinine claims that are completely and utterly false and unattainable. At least as far as I know. I also stated that this was a rant about Mr. Long's honesty, not his marker making capabilities. I happen to think Bob Long markers are very cool, but I can't bring myself to support someone who feels the need to cheat and lie to make money.

Everything I just said applies to you too Justin. Your immaturity is completely uncalled for and just as unwelcome as Bob Long's lies.

Wait did you just call me immature and tcheekdye???? Your the one who started this thread complaining.

Also, did you really just say that Dye doesn't make false claims...I don't even need to explain all of the things wrong with that statement. I'm really sick of you posting this kind of crap calling other people names and complaining about companies. If you wanna be a Dye fanboy SO BE IT! Just like tcheekdye and I are entitled to our own opinions!

You say that, but not really. Bob Long also does not really make large changes on the same platform through every single version. However, he doesn't try to pass it off as a new gun, but instead puts out new versions of milling while keeping the engines the same. The Marq 6, 7, rapper, darq, russian legion, mummy, edge, and closers all had the same guts, but that wasn't an issue because of the way he marketed them. It wasn't until the Closer EXP that the engine changed at all. That's 8 versions of the exact same gun; not even slightly updated, literally the exact same gun with different milling for several years.

That's what I meant. I was trying to convey that.

One Nation

My Feedback: http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=210995

"CP anything should immediately reduce the value to zero, its painful to see nice guns with CP regs."

- Cookybiscuit

#20 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:35 PM

Wait did you just call me immature and tcheekdye???? Your the one who started this thread complaining.

Also, did you really just say that Dye doesn't make false claims...I don't even need to explain all of the things wrong with that statement. I'm really sick of you posting this kind of crap calling other people names and complaining about companies. If you wanna be a Dye fanboy SO BE IT! Just like tcheekdye and I are entitled to our own opinions!

That's what I meant. I was trying to convey that.

Thanks for proving you have zero critical thinking and reasoning skills, really helps my argument.

#21 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

• Chat Coordinator
  • 22,148 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:45 PM

Recballer - when you have to resort to ad hominem attacks and don't provide anything to back up your opinion when making those attacks, it becomes apparent to those viewing that you've either lost the argument, or are dangerously close to losing it.

#22 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,115 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:45 PM

Attached File  snl-popcorn-gif.gif   497.99KB   2 downloadssnl-popcorn-gif.gif

Edited by BurningPlaydoh, 22 April 2014 - 08:49 PM.

#23 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:49 PM

Recballer - when you have to resort to ad hominem attacks and don't provide anything to back up your opinion when making those attacks, it becomes apparent to those viewing that you've either lost the argument, or are dangerously close to losing it.

This is rather true, however I would like to point out that nothing Justin said in his reply was any bit relevant nor did he provide any backing for his argument.

I should have given some reason as to why I believe what I said.

#24 walk on pro

walk on pro

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:51 PM

office-worker-eating-popcorn-15568428.jp

Horizontal Stock Class CCI Phantom

2011 Proto Rail, Draxxus 68/45 with Ninja Pro Reg, Halo Too with Exalt Speedfeed, CP .685 14 inch 2 Piece Barrel.

#25 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,115 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:51 PM

You should both join your schools' debate teams.

#26 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:53 PM

My school doesn't have one, but I took a debate class in Middle School.

#27 XGC_Cheevo

XGC_Cheevo

Pod Scalping You

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,899 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:56 PM

what-is-this-i-dont-even-book.jpg?w=442&

G6R for days!

#28 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:59 PM

what-is-this-i-dont-even-book.jpg?w=442&

G6R for days!

Please re-read OP. This has nothing to do with the marker.

#29 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

• Chat Coordinator
  • 22,148 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:13 PM

Or maybe we all did read the OP, and them proclaiming their support for the products is showing that what you think is important, is maybe not so important.

#30 Old Dude PB

Old Dude PB

Safety third.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,642 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:50 PM

This is probably going to sound goofy, but I kind of like Bob's slightly deranged approach to marketing. It's 50% siege mentality brought on by manufacturing in the States, 50% "the customer is always wrong," and 50% crazy claims like this G6R efficiency vid. That's right, it adds up to 150%. If he hadn't been making great markers for years, it probably wouldn't be as endearing.

#31 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:57 PM

I will say, I would love to support American mademarkers, but the cons outweigh the pros.

#32 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,175 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:10 PM

48882837.jpg

#33 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:37 PM

>Likes DM, C13 Pants, and has other Dye Gear

>> Fanboy.

Just because I like some of Dye's products and happen to own quite a few products from them, doesn't make me a fanboy. The only Dye products that I'm blown away by are the DM and C13 pants. I4s aren't my favorite mask, Rotor has some flaws I don't particularly like, etc.

#34 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,175 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:51 PM

As you can tell I'm a bit of a Dye fanboy

Those were your words. But wait, before you say something stupid to defend yourself, allow me to cite my sources. Source

>Not a fanboy

>admits to being a fanboy previously

Now that that's out of the way...

Edited by PREDATOR 47, 22 April 2014 - 10:51 PM.

#35 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,388 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:56 PM

Holy shit! Lying in paintball? What a new fucking concept!  :dodgy:

Screenshot11_zpsdb916ada.png

Paintball manufacturers lie. Get over it. 

fuck yolo
#carpediem

Feedback 2/0/0   Buy my shit here: http://www.techpb.co...-bob-long-vcom/

#36 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,602 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:49 PM

6d827499a8c5528d54ccae00f2e32a2a_zps12ce
My Setup- OLED G6R, Virtue Spire 260, Ninja Pro V2 68/45, Empire Events, 2013 NXE Elevation

#37 Carolus Rex

Carolus Rex

I won at life once.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 03:14 AM

Does not make it any less unacceptable.... But arguing this point have felt like arguing with a brick wall, i suppose we have agree to disagree. 

Edited by Carolus Rex, 24 April 2014 - 03:14 AM.

o8qo.jpg

#38 Nobben #44

Nobben #44

Life's too short to drive boring cars

• Members
  • 11,465 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 06:31 PM

Wow. When someone hates a company like Dye, everyone joins in. When someone makes a legitimate complain about BL's shady marketing, everyone makes it a Dye hating thread.

Justin, Bob has made less changes to his guns the past year than Dye has. So there's that.

Me personally would pick Dye over Bob. Pick your poison I guess but at least Dye has good CS, makes a decent manual and doesn't leave milling marks over the entire gun.

#39 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,388 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 07:23 PM

Wow. When someone hates a company like Dye, everyone joins in. When someone makes a legitimate complain about BL's shady marketing, everyone makes it a Dye hating thread.

Justin, Bob has made less changes to his guns the past year than Dye has. So there's that.

Me personally would pick Dye over Bob. Pick your poison I guess but at least Dye has good CS, makes a decent manual and doesn't leave milling marks over the entire gun.

These are legit complaints about Bob, but shady marketing and making false claims is all over paintball. Almost every company does it. Including Dye.

fuck yolo
#carpediem

Feedback 2/0/0   Buy my shit here: http://www.techpb.co...-bob-long-vcom/

#40 Poopfairy35

Poopfairy35

Providing useless insights here since 2013

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 08:01 PM

Of all the things in the world to rant about, you choose people lying in marketing, the place where only politics top in the amount of lies being told.
I am a raccoon.

#41 Nobben #44

Nobben #44

• Members
  • 11,465 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 03:43 AM

These are legit complaints about Bob, but shady marketing and making false claims is all over paintball. Almost every company does it. Including Dye.

Dye's marketing is like everyone else. They're adding to the truth with their own biased opinion. But there's never any doubts that these claims are subjective. THAT's fine, it's a common marketing scheme you just have to look through.

Bob however, he comes down to your level, lie you in the face and make claims that he brings forward in an objective way by manipulating evidence.

As I said, pick your poison.

#42 Nobben #44

Nobben #44

• Members
  • 11,465 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 03:50 AM

Just to add and clarify as I'm on my phone and editing is a pain in the ass.

Dye, Eclipse and everyone else make statements they either back up by real evidence or don't back up at all because they know they can't prove it.

Bob creates false evidence to back up his false statements. There's a huge difference between adding to the truth and creating your own.

Edited by Nobben #44, 27 April 2014 - 03:51 AM.

#43 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,826 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 10:54 PM

Why the fuck do I always miss the good threads
3_zpsxumdj9dm.gif

#44 tcheekdye

tcheekdye

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 688 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 06:50 PM

Maybe you could bring life back to it?

#45 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 06:59 PM

No.

#46 tcheekdye

tcheekdye

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 688 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 02:12 AM

I think he should. I never even saw that you called me immature

Edited by tcheekdye, 09 June 2014 - 02:13 AM.

#47 Forrest99

Forrest99

2spooky4u

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 06:58 PM

This is a classic case of bad arguments backed up by shitty claims

Any one with a B2k pds board?

#48 unfated33

unfated33

Punk Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,049 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 07:36 PM

Ah, the good ol' "Everybody does it so we shouldn't chastise any one manufacturer on bad behavior" argument.  I mean seriously, can we not teach Ethics in school to kids anymore?  Wrong doesn't suddenly become less wrong just because it's endemic, people.  I'm totally on board if we want to slam more manufacturers than Alien, Dye, and Bob Long - let's get going on the entire landscape of paintball!

Edited by unfated33, 09 June 2014 - 07:37 PM.

Happiness... is a warm mechanical marker

Mechanical Marker Fan: Azodin Kaos-D / Tippmann Crossover

#49 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 08:15 PM

This is a classic case of bad arguments backed up by shitty claims

Do explain.

#50 unfated33

unfated33

Punk Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,049 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 08:46 PM

I really was expecting a lot more defense from the position of "I love the results of Brand X product therefore I'm willing to ignore lying and other unethical behavior as long as I get my hardware fix."  Perhaps it's early yet.

Also, Smart Parts.

Recballer has got me trollin' tonight.

Happiness... is a warm mechanical marker

Mechanical Marker Fan: Azodin Kaos-D / Tippmann Crossover

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users