Photo

Battle of the Pumps! CCM VS Autococker

Pump autococker paintball CCM Inception designs

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Poll: Pump Off (2 member(s) have cast votes)

Autococker Build VS CCM T2

1. Autococker Build (ie Krytonite Pump) (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. CCM T2 (2 votes [100.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 ANGRYPAINTBALL35

ANGRYPAINTBALL35

Well that didn't work...

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 03:57 PM

Hello all! I have been playing pump for a while now and I think it's finally time for me to get a decent pump gun. I have been playing with an autococker trilogy with a CCM 2k+ pumk kit for a while now but I have decided that I am ready for something new and nicer. I am torn between an autococker build like my last pump or a CCM T2. If I were to get another autococker I would probably build one from an Inception Designs body, so it would be slightly nicer than the trilogy (which shot fantastic!). However, I've never shot a T2 and all I hear are good things about them. So I am calling on those that have shot both to give me an honest opinion on what you think I should buy. Thanks! 

Nope it's a spyder...

#2 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,115 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 04:03 PM

If it has a pump kit it is a Sniper. The term "autococker" comes from the fact that they are snipers that have a front block to automatically cock the marker.

Performance wise a aniper build woth a CCM pump kit and internals will work identical to a CCM built S6.5, T2, etc. The difference is weight and build quality/fit and finish.

#3 ANGRYPAINTBALL35

ANGRYPAINTBALL35

Well that didn't work...

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 04:19 PM

Thank you for the clarification and the information. So which do you prefer?

Nope it's a spyder...

#4 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,148 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 04:49 PM

If I had the cash to burn, I'd go CCM, because you can get it fully customized in every way possible. However, if the process of building one from the ground up is what you're looking for, or maybe money is not as plentiful, an autococker build is way more fun.

For the longest time I wanted a CCM, but ended up finding a body style that I liked more than the S6 I was looking at getting, so I ended up building a cocker pump from scratch.

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT • 09 Impulse • HB REV-i • Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor • Grillz • PE 70/45 Feedback - 23/0/0

#5 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,115 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 05:00 PM

You can build (or buy pre built) a REALLY nice sniper for much less tham the cost of a CCM.

#6 Old Dude PB

Old Dude PB

Safety third.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,642 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 05:15 PM

Any well-tuned sniper with CCM internals and pump kit will shoot great, including the CCM markers. The benefits of buying a gun from CCM include part-by-part ano customization, lifetime warranty, and one-stop shopping. If you put your own sniper together from parts it will be more work, but you can get precisely the part you want for every component, regardless of manufacturer. The final product might feel more special to you, and it's likely to be less common. The cost issue is interesting...if you're starting with a new Inception Designs body, you could easily surpass the cost of a new T2, depending on what you include.

#7 ANGRYPAINTBALL35

ANGRYPAINTBALL35

Well that didn't work...

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 05:26 PM

Cost wise I have determined that the sniper build will cost more but I'm fine with that. I am just looking for the better of the two. And originality is not to big of an issue with me. I'm definitely looking for performance above anything.

Edited by ANGRYPAINTBALL35, 30 April 2014 - 05:26 PM.

Nope it's a spyder...

#8 ANGRYPAINTBALL35

ANGRYPAINTBALL35

Well that didn't work...

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:04 PM

If I had the cash to burn, I'd go CCM, because you can get it fully customized in every way possible. However, if the process of building one from the ground up is what you're looking for, or maybe money is not as plentiful, an autococker build is way more fun.

For the longest time I wanted a CCM, but ended up finding a body style that I liked more than the S6 I was looking at getting, so I ended up building a cocker pump from scratch.

Thanks for the info! I'm deeply considering the T2 at this point.

Nope it's a spyder...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users