5 replies to this topic

#1 sorawiz23

sorawiz23

the ref is here

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 10:15 AM

i got my first pump recently and i was wondering what the best hopper for a pump. i have a dye rotor and i spyder fasta i can use. will one of them work or should i get a gravity feed?
OH MY GOD THEY'VE GOT ION'S RUN!!!!!!!!

sweet freak barrel system used once!!!
http://www.techpb.co...d/#entry3316073

#2 Klub

Klub

i haz a pickle

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,875 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 06:44 PM

Depends on what you want. the rotor will do just fine of course, but If you want a lighter setup, APP 50 round hoppers and Winchester hoppers are great.

#3 paintballer999

paintballer999

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 09:33 PM

I am pretty new to open class but I think I am about to 3d print a Pico. If you have a old halo they seem to be very nice from what I have heard.

#4 Carolus Rex

Carolus Rex

I won at life once.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 04:52 AM

I am pretty new to open class but I think I am about to 3d print a Pico. If you have a old halo they seem to be very nice from what I have heard.

I love my Pico and use it all the time nowadays, but truth be told they aren't anything super special. My biggest gripe is the size, it feels way too big for a 100 round hopper. And i can't tak out the batteries without opening the whole thing which is just a pain in the ass. 

o8qo.jpg

#5 sorawiz23

sorawiz23

the ref is here

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 10:28 AM

thanks for all the help!!!!! it came with a 50 round hopper and i don't have any 5o rd pods so should i just use my rotor or use my old gravity feed laying around
OH MY GOD THEY'VE GOT ION'S RUN!!!!!!!!

sweet freak barrel system used once!!!
http://www.techpb.co...d/#entry3316073

#6 RodeoPBP

RodeoPBP

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 11:17 PM

I use a gravity fed hopper but a rotor will get the job done even a revey will do good as well. It depends on what style of play but since your new use a hopper. When you get better at playing pump you can play with a stick feed that gives you a limited shots. Either way playing pump is always going to be fun especially when you play pump tournaments or play in big games with pumps.

If your a tournament player like myself playing pump makes you appreciate the ability to have 12.5 bps ramp.
CK

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pump, new, help, ???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users