Photo
- - - - -

Any other SW Ontario, Canada players attending LL?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 canadianseh

canadianseh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 02:42 PM

WE are coming from London Ontario area to play LL's!!  I was going to play (the mom) but chickened out.  Bringing my two teenage sons to play, however (and they are PUMPED!).

What other SW Ontario Canadians are also going to this wild paintball weekend?

AS well, I would like to go to Chicago for the day to do touristy things on the Saturday (gotta do it since we are SO close and we live SO far away).  Anyone else doing the same thing?

#2 XGC_Cheevo

XGC_Cheevo

Pod Scalping You

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,891 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 05:26 PM

There is going to be a large group of Citrus Connection players at the event.

#3 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,822 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 06:44 PM

I wish I was going :(

109.gif

#4 p8ntballin007

p8ntballin007

WRECKER

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 09:15 AM

Cheevo hit it on the head.  There will be a lot of people coming from that area now just Citrus Connection either.  I don't know specifics, but Canada always seems to have a big presence at games like this. 

For Touristy stuff in Chicago, watch Mike's video on youtube then scroll down to the comments and I did a whole write up on places to go while downtown.  If you still have questions after that feel free to post them up here.  I live downtown Chicago and always want to make sure people enjoy it as much as I have.

Link to the video:

#5 Taylor519

Taylor519

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,136 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 11:11 PM

I am from London myself and I will be attending along with a bunch of other Citrus Connection players.

#6 LionPB2

LionPB2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 08:40 PM

I'm from a area near Toronto I am going

#7 MOON MAN ANTHONY MACIAS

MOON MAN ANTHONY MACIAS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 09:35 AM

Make sure you pick up some Chicago Pizza buddy! Casciani's in Hodgeskin Illinois! It's by the airports makin your wait south!

#8 Stucky

Stucky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 07:04 PM

I'm from Barrie, and a buddy of mine is from Scarborough....we'll be heading out friday morning for LL7.  We booked at "the Manor Motel" in Channahon.  just south of Joliet.  Also...i'm bringing a mix of pesticide just in case i find something in the beds.(i do pest control).

#9 Stucky

Stucky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 07:19 PM

as a side note.  Anyone staying in a hotel, please do yourself a favor.  When you first get into your room, put your bags in the BATHTUB, than inspect your bed for any blood spots around the seams of the mattress and boxspring. start at the head board and then the foot of the bed.  if you feel up to it.....flip the mattress and look between the boxspring and mattress aswell.  if you see any signs of reddish brown dropplets, request a new room without bedbugs!  and demand money be refunded.

and if you need a verification of splatter, look for me, i'll be wearing a orange and black SKELTON baseball cap.  take a pic and bring to me.

Edited by Stucky, 14 May 2014 - 07:20 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users