1 reply to this topic

#1 Red Rise

Red Rise

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 11:44 PM

So here we go,

I have an WGP Karnivor with the E2 board with a leak coming out of the ram and pump rod. Originally, the marker had no issues whatsoever and it was a joy to shoot on the field. Then there was a small gas leak that could be ignored or temporarily fixed by turning the ram a bit. I tried lubricating it, no luck. I removed the ram and rebuilt it with a new o-ring (correct fit) and some gold cup lube. It brought the leak down some but it's still persistent.

Now, not only do I have the annoying leak but I now am getting insane readings on the chrono that weren't present before such as 292-295-288-337-252-296...

It will shoot a few consistently below  300 fps for a few shots (CP reg v1) then shoot really hot and then dip down. Attempting to adjust the reg only makes it less consistent. 

A small leak is one thing but the marker went from shooting darts with no issue into being a beautiful mess.

Any help? Do you think these issues are related?

Edited by andrewthewookie, 05 May 2014 - 11:46 PM.

#2 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,078 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 11:48 PM

Velocity issues shouldn't be related to a ram leak. While annoying, I think the velocity is a separate issue.

How's the reg seat in the HPR? When was the last time you serviced/looked at the reg internals? I'm assuming all the settings stayed the same on the board? How new is the battery?

Edited by andrewthewookie, 05 May 2014 - 11:48 PM.

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT 09 Impulse HB REV-i Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor Grillz PE 70/45 Feedback - 23/0/0

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: autocockeramkarnivorwgpleak, air, o-ring, sto, help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users