7 replies to this topic

#1 SCizTheCaptain91

SCizTheCaptain91

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 02:55 PM

Hey Guys, 

I am debating right now between getting myself the JT Impulse or the Empire Axe LE Carbon to switch things up. 

Mind you my previous marker was an older PM7, which I did not really like, not a big fan of Dye Markers anymore from having the PM7. Kept breaking down on me and well, enough was enough. 

Anyhow, I would like some advice on which way I should take for buying a decent marker. Mind you I do not mind either bolt types, loud or quiet is not a bother to me. 

I would just like some advice from some first hand accounts from both markers if possible. 

#2 bronybros

bronybros

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 03:24 PM

I have little from an axe. The axe is pretty good but also the impulseii at that much money you cant go wrong with any of it. But if you dont play any tournements i would save the money and get an axe

#3 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,055 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 04:08 PM

You can get a used JT Impulse under 500 bucks. Great price for it, and that would be my pick.

#4 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,337 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 08:50 PM

As someone who owns the JT Impulse, its pretty great, and would definitely be my choice.

fuck yolo
#carpediem

Feedback 2/0/0   Buy my shit here: http://www.techpb.co...-bob-long-vcom/

#5 SCizTheCaptain91

SCizTheCaptain91

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 09:51 AM

I have little from an axe. The axe is pretty good but also the impulseii at that much money you cant go wrong with any of it. But if you dont play any tournements i would save the money and get an axe

Yes, bu seeing as I will be playing 2 tournaments a month, plus practices and all at my local field. We started a City Rivalry Series with another city at close proximity, and going to be a lot of paintball so I want something that will hold up, and is tournament efficient. 

#6 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,893 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 09:57 AM

Where are you playing two tourmeys a MONTH? Moat teams have 2-3 practices a month.

#7 SCizTheCaptain91

SCizTheCaptain91

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 11:46 AM

Where are you playing two tourmeys a MONTH? Moat teams have 2-3 practices a month.

We started a rivalry between cities, with 2 events each month, one on our home turf the other well self explanatory. We are up in northern Canada and well most leagues require us to travel quite a distance to attend the CXBL and well frankly its far just to go play a weekend then wait another month to compete again. What we started is actually really cool. 

#8 paintball_fanatic123

paintball_fanatic123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:23 AM

Get the axe. It's a great marker for the price. It's efficient, fast, simple to maintain, and the axe is the low end of high end guns. Mine performs just as well as my buddy's ego. Can't go wrong, get the axe. But I would get a super freak barrel kit or a cp barrel. The stock barrel is good, but not the best. Hope this helps :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Speedball, JT, Empire, Axe, Carbon, Best gun, Advice

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users