• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Scout1074

Scout1074

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 10:51 PM

Hello all I'm new around here but not to paintball. I'm wanting to move my game into MagFed I have been looking into the RAP4 468, Milsig m17 and the Scarab Arms markers. I'm liking the Scarab do to price and videos I have seen online,  I was wondering if anyone here has had any 1st hand dealings with this marker and is it worth the cash?

- Scout

Edited by Scout1074, 08 May 2014 - 10:52 PM.

#2 bronybros

bronybros

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 11:08 PM

sry I do not im not into the milsim markers. all I know is that first strike rounds go further. try starting here also try RAP4 website

#3 valkyrie9005

valkyrie9005

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 09:04 PM

I've got a scarab arms TGR2 MK1.5 and have been really pleased with it so far. Quality construction with a really solid feel to it. The MK2 solved some of the issues that people had with the MK1. Namely it improved velocity consistency and efficiency, with a slightly different shroud and barrel design as well as MBUS style sights. I like the mag design of the scarab arms mags a lot better than the DMags due to the type of plastic used and the wrap around style as opposed to the flip type that the DMags are. Depending on the type of play style you use is where my recommendation comes in. In my opinion I would take the scarab arms kit over the 468 but the milsig m17 is a fantastic looking kit. If you are shooting regular paint, the TGR2 is good as is, but if shooting first strikes the m17 adds some significant value. It comes with a rifled barrel to begin with and boasts a very impressive +-2 fps which is a huge help in making shots count. I wanted something I could play a sniper role with and the milsig fills all rather well. Honestly I would probably get the milsig m17 if it were me, especially as you can get the cqb on a budget.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users