Photo

Tank cracks - just the gel coating? Or dangerous to use?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Beast_Killa

Beast_Killa

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 05:06 AM

I've been out of the sport for a little while (I'd say the past 6-8 months, lack of funds and other issues), so all of my gear has been sitting around gathering dust for a little while. I went this past weekend, took my air tank out of the tank cover, and there are cracks all over it. I'm not sure if its a normal issue or not, but I felt uneasy using the cracked tank, so I just used a rental for the day. I've attached pics in the link below:

http://imgur.com/a/BLsdt

If I could get any information on this, I'd be greatly appreciative!

Thanks in advance!

#2 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 09:31 PM

Contact ninja and they will get you a new gel coat for free. Also, why do you have all of that valken print all over the tank? What is that from?
My Setup- 2k11 G6R, Virtue Spire 260, Ninja Pro V2 68/45, Empire Events, 2013 NXE Elevation

#3 TK-421

TK-421

Me So Horny! :D

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,899 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 10:05 PM

It's just the gel coat. Send Ninja a PM, or send Ray a PM, he's ninjapaintball here on TechPB, and he'll help you out.

http://www.techpb.co...ninjapaintball/

#4 Beast_Killa

Beast_Killa

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 02:19 PM

Contact ninja and they will get you a new gel coat for free. Also, why do you have all of that valken print all over the tank? What is that from?

My thanks to you and TK-421, I'll look into it. And its from a Valken tank cover that I use.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users